Intrusive Delights
Chapter 38: Confession

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38: Confession - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

Inside the store room an emotional reunion was taking place. Ernesto was aghast at the clothing Rubina was forced to wear, but assured her that she would be free and back in Sicily with him within twenty-four hours. He also hoped she had not been raped, at least not too often.

"But, Ernesto, do you still want me after all this? Many men have forced me, but I never let any of them ... willingly," she said, putting the occasion with Ramzy El-Najjar out of her mind, "And there is one more thing I must tell you husband. I have been away from you for many months..."

Ernesto interrupted her, "Over a year now."

" ... and I am..." she paused, "I am with child."

Ernesto swore and then asked, "Who is the father? I will kill him."

Rubina burst into tears.

When Ernesto had calmed her down and dried her face she admitted in a tiny voice, "I cannot tell. It was after the hunt, when I was tied down and many hunters used me. Any of them could be the father and I do not even know their names."

Ernesto used some Italian words Rubina did not even know, but said, "I have come this far and I have found you. I will not give you up now. We will go back to Italy and the child can be cared for there, if we go before it is born. Later would make it impossible; it will be difficult to get both of us out of here, with a babe in arms..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.