Intrusive Delights
Chapter 27: Room 2

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: Room 2 - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

When he decided to try out another room in the Ruby Palace's well-stocked torture chambers, he reminded himself that he must be more careful this time. The concubine he used to assist in the experiments must not be allowed to fail him as Arin had. She really had been most inconsiderate, dying when she did, right in the middle of an experiment. This time he would take Ayat with him; he had always considered her as hard as nails. She was obedient and submissive in his bed, but he had no illusions about her feelings. If he died today, she would be licking the prick of his successor within the hour, given half a chance.

She was duly prepared and brought into the Ruby Palace and down to the torture chambers. Once there she was stripped of her abaya, harem dress, slippers and every trace of adornment. Her jewellery was removed, and even her lipstick was wiped off. As she stood shivering slightly she looked round the room and quickly recognised it for what it was, a torture chamber. The nipple clips, clamps and thumbscrews she recognised, and the other Judas Chair for impaling miscreants was unmistakable. The other items she could only guess at, but they did not bode well for her comfort and safety in the next few hours.

Seeing her fearful glances into the far corner, the Emir tried to reassured her, "No, I don't intend to impale you. I know how that works."

'Allah protect me, ' she thought, 'He intends to try out some of the other tortures on me.'

"Put the corset on, please" said the Emir, smiling at Ayat and indicating a metal basque-like device, "I want to see how well it fits a plump figure like yours."

It hardly went on her, and it wouldn't close. Then he discovered where the power lead was, and when it was connected the touch of a button expanded it until it could have encompassed an operatic diva of legendary size. Closing it to envelop her, he adjusted it until it fitted snugly round her waist and hips, and held her breasts up high in the air. Then he tried some of the controls.

The closure control allowed the device to continue to tighten until Ayat wondered if she would be crushed to death. Once he was satisfied that it could, indeed, perform that office, the Emir eased it out to a comfortable fit. A second control simply had a > sign beside it and he touched it gently. Ayat fidgeted uncomfortably, as though she had an itch. A second touch on the control made her wince; a third had her in tears and a little blood started seeping from the bottom edge of the section covering her buttocks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.