Intrusive Delights
Chapter 26: Room 1

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26: Room 1 - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

It was Arin who was the first to be taken in an abaya into the Ruby Palace and led through passages and down stairs until she came at last into a small room where there was an odd sort of bench to which she was shackled, naked and lying on her back, arms above her head. The metal of the bench was cold at first, but her body heat soon warmed it and she lay quite comfortably waiting for the Emir. If her Master, may he live for ever, wished to chastise her, then it was fair and just. None of the abuse she had endured had shaken her belief that if the Emir got one iota of pleasure from using or abusing her body, then she had fulfilled the highest duty any woman could. The Emir came into the room and looked at the arrangements. His hands slid up and down her body from the toes to the crown of her head, gently and slowly, but without any dalliance at the breasts or sex.

When he seemed satisfied with her position, he asked, "Is there anything you wish?"

"As the Master desires," she said, wishing she dared to ask him to enter her again.

He had lain with her several times, but somehow she sensed with foreboding that he might never do so again. He seemed abstracted and although he was naked and his penis was fully roused, she feared it would never again enter her, though she could not have said why she should think so. The Emir moved close to her head, and she turned towards him with her mouth open in the hope that he might use at least that entrance. Although he allowed the tip of his rod to touch her lips, he moved away again at once.

As he fiddled with a control panel she felt her arm and leg shackles move apart a little, stretching her slightly, just far enough to give her shoulder joints some discomfort. Then her whole body tingled as though she had just had some unknown thrill. This was pleasant and she felt her vagina start to drip and quite forgot the awkwardness of her shoulders. However, the thrill subsided and she felt herself being stretched just a little further. The Emir came over and touched her shoulders as if checking the position of the muscles and bones.

Returning to the foot of the bench he picked up a dildo and inserted it deep in her vagina. It felt cold and metallic, but her own excitement soon warmed it and she felt pleasantly full. Then the tingling started again, through her vagina this time and radiating out to her legs and arms. It was not like the vibrating dildos she had experienced in her training, but seemed to be a vibration in her internal muscles around the dildo. The vibrations moved faster and slower as the Emir adjusted the controls and then, suddenly, they were much faster and more intense and she convulsed, first in a flash of orgasm and then in sharp pain which killed all pleasure.

"Hmm," said the Emir as though to himself, "Frequency and voltage changes can induce pleasure, orgasm and pain. Just a little longer I think."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.