Intrusive Delights
Chapter 17: Trained

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Trained - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

Three or four days, and many more rapes later Rubina was taken from her cell and put into small cage on wheels. She fought every inch of the way because, although she was not in the least inclined to stay in the holding cage, she had resolved to resist anything and everything 'they' did to her or wanted her to do. In this resolve she was much strengthened by her inner certainty that under the code of honour revered in the Sicilian circles of both their families, Ernesto was bound to come after her and rescue her, and to take his revenge on the men who had kidnapped her. She had been shocked by the rapes in the hotel and even more so by the rapes in the holding pens. These were quite alien to the Sicilian code; a ransom kidnap victim was never treated with disrespect and any such behaviour would normally be punished by the miscreant's own colleagues. Here she was raped often, far more than the other prisoners, a fact she correctly ascribed to the rarity of a white woman in captivity. Clearly her captors thought they had nothing to fear from her family.

More shocking to her, and something she still did not want to think about, was the fact that at every rape, even the anal ones, she had a wild coursing series of ecstatic thrills through her whole body, similar to that when her husband took her on their wedding evening, and again later that night. Even the giant Negroes who raped her in the hotel had made her come, in spite of stretching her newly opened vagina and almost virgin rectum to a considerable extent. It worried her that she did not feel revulsion in her body as well as her mind when she was thus abused. Even thinking about being raped was enough to make her nipples harden and a small trickle of moisture run down her thighs.

Rubina was raped many times. Often her body betrayed her mind and her orgasms nearly stopped her resisting them, but her resolve never wavered and she fought the all the men off to the best of her ability. She bit every cock that was thrust in her mouth, even though they beat her unmercifully for it. She did her best to kick and struggle, so that they had to tie her down every time they used her. She even contrived to head-butt one of them as they tried to force her to co-operate.

After that incident the owner of the auction house had her taken outside into the courtyard and tied in an odd looking vertical post which held her on her back on the floor with her legs together and up in the air. The other slaves were all brought to witness her ignominy and they were strangely subdued as they looked on.

"You must learn to be obedient and to take any man your Master orders," he explained gently, "You are to be sold to a brothel where you will give pleasure to any man who pays. Now I will punish you for the damage you did to my servant and finally you will submit to my instructions."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.