Intrusive Delights
Chapter 15: Kidnapped

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Kidnapped - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

When they woke the next morning, Ernesto kissed his wife deeply and stroked her breasts and then her mound until she was pressing herself up against him and stroking his prick into a fine erection. It was time, he decided, to move on to another pleasure which he had sampled only occasionally.

Gently pushing her down the bed he stroked her face with his erection and said, "He is grateful for the pleasure you gave him yesterday and last night."

"And I am grateful also, for the pleasure he gave me," replied the bride, eyeing the rampant stalk before her, and wondering how she had managed to take such a thing into her body.

"Then you might want to thank him properly, my beloved," prompted the young man, and stroked the bulbous, plum coloured head across her lips.

Obediently she kissed his prick and even allowed her tongue to touch the meatus.

"Take it in your mouth and suck it," he ordered, "and swallow every drop I shoot in your mouth."

It was great to have a wife, he thought; she had to do what you said and you didn't need to pay her extra for different positions. Rubina had other things on her mind. She obediently sucked him a little, but with no expertise at all. He would have to teach her what was nice, he decided. Then she pushed him away and rolled onto her back on the bed.

"Now you've had your little play, see if you can do your duty like a real man," she taunted.

"What do you mean... ?" he started to ask, but she interrupted him impatiently.

"I mean I want to feel you deep in my body at the front making my babies," she said, not at all the shy, frightened bride he had expected on the second day of their honeymoon, "This sucking and last night's using my sit-upon may be good for you, and I won't refuse you, but there will be time enough for that when you have proved you can make me a baby."

Ernesto detected the voice of his mother-in-law in this pronouncement and was about to protest that he was the master of the family, and he would decide what they did and when, when a voice behind him said, "We'll take care of that for you."

Turning he was confronted by two of the largest black men he had ever seen. The nearest one hit him, and as he flew across the room, Ernesto's last thought before he crashed into the wall and lost consciousness was that he was about to die.

When he recovered his senses he realised he was firmly tied to one of the posts at the foot of the four poster bed and was also gagged. A few moments' struggle convinced him that he had been pinioned by experts and that he would not easily be able to get free. Turning his head he was in time to see his wife, also gagged, with her hands tied to the two posts at the head of the bed and her legs spread wide and in the process of being tied to the other two posts, including the one to which he was attached. Her diaphanous night-gown had been thrown over her face, exposing the succulent triangle he had plundered, and the plump breasts he had stroked for the first time yesterday.

Finishing the work of tying her to the bed, the two black giants looked at each other for a moment, then one said, "Your turn. I went first last time."

"Why thank you mah brother," said the second in a distinctly American accent.

With no more ceremony, but with some dignity, he removed his trousers, underpants and shirt. Retaining his socks and shoes, he knelt between Rubina's legs and lapped at her cunt until she was twitching in spite of herself. Ernesto heard her moans and little cries and tried, unsuccessfully, to convince himself that she was in pain, rather than having an orgasm on the tongue of the giant black man. Raising his head, the gangster looked across and Ernesto and winked. Plunging a finger into the woman's vagina he finger-fucked her to another unmistakable climax.

Lifting the fingers up to Ernesto's nose, he remarked, "Smells great, doesn't she? Mustn't let the little lady get cold."

Turning back to her, he played with her clitoris, using his cock to excite her once more. Ernesto could see her hips rising to the stimulus of the giant weapon as it ploughed up and down her furrow. He didn't want to watch, but could not help himself as the man teased his wife by moving further and further away, so that she had to push her hips higher and higher off the bed to retain the contact she evidently craved. Then the rapist crashed forward on to and into the defenceless young bride. She screamed in agony as his enormous weapon thrust mercilessly into the recently opened channel and a trickle of blood made its way across her thigh and dripped into the bedclothes. The red was quickly accompanied by white viscous strings of semen as the man pulsed time and again into and over her body.

"I'm sorry, mah brother," he said to his colleague, "I think I done tore her up a bit. Seems Ernesto here ain't got much of a can opener, but she's sure open now."

"I'll just make certain of that," was the reply.

The second black didn't seem too interested in foreplay, and he had her legs untied and folded up over her head in seconds. Lowering himself carefully into the bloodstained nest of hair, he fumbled for a moment and then found his target. Ernesto thought he would explode with rage as he had a ringside view of a second huge black cock burying itself in his bride's vagina. Her eyes were tightly shut and her head was thrashing from side to side, but Ernesto wondered if this were denial of what was happening or, perish the thought, enjoyment of the magnificent weapon pistoning in and out of her. Quite soon the man pumped a little faster and then froze as his cock injected its load deep in her cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.