Intrusive Delights
Chapter 14: An Italian Marriage

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: An Italian Marriage - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

Ernesto Paphardi was a young up-and-coming member of a large business based in Sicily in southern Italy. He was a successful business man, as it is described in that part of the world, though the Italian government saw no tax returns or any other records from his business. He would perhaps have described his own work as buying and selling this and that. Mostly he sold what he called entertainment related products; drugs, protection, influence, and so forth. Among other things he occasionally sold unwanted female employees.

The head of the department of the company for which he worked, suggested that Ernesto should settle down a little and acquire a wife; as luck would have it the boss had just the right girl for him, one of his own daughters, Rubina, and this fortunate coincidence seemed as though it could be helpful to his career. It was no great disadvantage, he thought, that the girl was twelve years younger than him, at just eighteen, and as tasty a morsel as any man could wish to take on a honeymoon. She was endowed with lustrous black hair framing a pale face; sparkling green eyes which seemed to laugh whenever she smiled, and an ample figure with nice wide child-bearing hips and full breasts and arse cheeks which bounced and joggled as she walked. A bright, kind nature and a bubbly personality completed the picture of a perfect wife.

Just after the engagement was announced, Ernesto happened upon a rare opportunity to expand one section of his business in Tunisia. By chance he had met a large buyer of entertainment substances in circumstances where Ernesto was able to be most helpful. A well-placed bullet had ensured that the man had escaped a police ambush and in gratitude, this new friend had placed a large order with Ernesto. It was, perhaps, just the tiniest bit remiss of Ernesto not to check on how that would affect the local balance of trade and power, but he reasoned that North African crime politics were none of his business.

Six months later, the wedding of Ernesto and Rubina was very large and ornate affair with hundreds of guests, which nobody thought in the least odd, even though neither the groom, nor his father, nor the bride's father had any income officially. The honeymoon was to be three weeks in a five-star hotel in North Africa.

As they stepped out of the taxi from the airport and went into the cool air-conditioning of the luxury hotel, Rubina looked up at Ernesto and asked without any trace of shyness, "Can we go straight upstairs? I can't wait to find out what my sister finds so exciting about having a husband."

Who was he to argue? A few minutes later they were alone in the honeymoon suite, in a bedroom with a huge four-poster bed. Gently Ernesto helped his bride undress, and laid her on the bed. As he quickly stripped he surveyed the virgin body which was now his to embrace, deflower, and use as he pleased. His cock hardened even more as he took in the details of her beauty; unwrapped, the full breasts and sexy pair of arse cheeks lived up fully to the promise they had shown when shrouded in clothing. A plump mons veneris was neatly thatched with the same lustrous black hair as grew on her head. Peeping shyly through the curls were pink tipped labia just begging to be opened and plundered of their virginity. Swiftly he lifted her legs high and positioned himself for the plunge into marriage.

"My mother says it will hurt this time," she said, "but she begged me to tell you to ignore my cries, as it would soon be better than anything else in the world. Oh, and she said I wasn't to tell you where the advice came from. You won't tell her, will you? Please, darling?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.