Intrusive Delights
Chapter 12: Called To Grandfather's Bedroom

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Called To Grandfather's Bedroom - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

Zeinab was the granddaughter to Ramzy El-Najjar, Master of Quarry to the Emir, through one of his daughters whom he had given to a French diplomat as a present. Until she was ten years old the child lived with her mother in the embassy annex where her mother stayed with the other local concubines of the leading diplomats. Her father's wife had, of course, remained in Paris. When the mother was returned to Ramzy ten years later at the end of the diplomat's posting to Kobekistan, little Zeinab was wholly trilingual in Kobekistani, French and English. Six years later, they were both still in the harem of Ramzy El-Najjar, mostly because Zeinab was quiet and timid, as was her mother. The blunt fact was that Ramzy El-Najjar had forgotten that Zeinab existed.

Musing on a story he had heard recently, that the new Emir had visited the Royal barracks on a surprise inspection and had then visited the Other Ranks' Brothel with a Rifleman, Ramzy El-Najjar marvelled at the inventiveness of his fellow countrymen. It would be wholly in character that the impulsive young man would suddenly visit the barracks, but he was far too sensible of the political and social niceties to visit an inferior brothel. As for taking one of the women back to the Golden Palace, that was truly preposterous. Still, the story had to have some truth in it, and it would seem that an explanation might be that the young Emir had tired of his grandfather's concubines, as was only to be expected, and wished to build a harem of his own choosing. His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah had, during his first week as Emir, given one of the younger concubines to Ramzy El-Najjar as a junior wife, and very pleasant she was too. Perhaps he could find a daughter, or better, a granddaughter to return the compliment.

Accordingly he reviewed with his Chief Eunuch the current list of family resident in the harem. The name most prominent on their list of possible gifts was Zeinab. She was summoned immediately and arrived in the presence of her grandfather, whom she had not seen for some years, very apprehensive. The only reason she could think of for him to summon her to his private study/bedroom was that he intended an incestuous defloration so, obedient to tradition, she knelt beside the foot of his bed waiting for him to make himself comfortable on the bed. Then she would start by kissing his feet as she had been taught and would see what happened when she reached his penis.

While she did not particularly welcome her grandfather being her first lover, it was not her place to question his wishes. If she became a concubine, it was most likely that he would use her to entertain honoured guests, rather than continue the incestuous relationship. This was not a very auspicious prospect for her, but she was, at sixteen, really too old to expect a husband now. Moreover without a father to pay out a dowry on her, she could not expect a good marriage.

'Well, ' she thought, 'At least he isn't selling me off as a virgin slave, to be bought for some brothel or other where my virginity will be sold as many times as they manage to repair it convincingly.'

Ramzy El-Najjar realised that she expected to be deflowered, but he waved her to her feet impatiently and said, No, no. Do you still speak good French and English?~

The girl replied with considerable trepidation, Master, a little, but I have not practised them for a long time. There is no one in the harem with whom I would need to.~

She was somewhat more alarmed by her Master's response, in English, "You must practice them with the eunuchs and the other harem women. Can you learn them again in a week or two?"

Of course, to refuse the Master's command would invite severe punishment, but to accept an impossible task would be to invite a similar chastisement.

All she could do was reply honestly, if a little slowly, in the same language, "I will try at best, Master. I think it may take more days than two weeks; although I have spoken a small French with the Chief Eunuch, I am having no practice in English at all since six years."

Even to Ramzy El-Najjar's inexpert ear that did not sound quite right, though he understood her meaning and her problem.

He thought for a moment, then reverted to Kobekistani so that there could be no misunderstanding, No. Of course it will take longer than that. Well, concentrate on practising those languages as much as you can.~

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.