Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: The Barracks

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Barracks - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

One bright morning the Emir rose at an unusually early hour, to the dismay of the concubine in his bed, and announced to a startled Kamal Qumsiyeh that he intended to visit the barracks that very day, and within the hour.

"Our military establishment is important, and it is part of my duty to the people to see to it that the armed forces are properly housed and trained," he announced, "A surprise inspection might just have a salutary effect on them, if such is needed."

General Mustapha was hastily summoned to accompany the Emir; as the Head of Protocol pointed out, the retired officer could explain any points to the Emir in a way that a serving officer who had never previously met the Emir might feel embarrassed to do. Naturally, Kamal Qumsiyeh telephoned to warn the Colonel in charge of the barracks about the impending visit.

After a formal welcome from the Commanding Officer, a Colonel whose name the Emir promptly forgot, the Emir dismissed him and indicated that the General would be all the escort he needed, apart from the four bodyguards. They walked round one of the barrack huts and the Emir made a desultory inspection commenting on nothing. Basically he was bored and beginning to regret suggesting the visit. The prospect of looking at hundreds of sets of identical army kit was daunting. Then he had an idea.

"Now I would like to see the disciplinary process at work," said the Emir.

When there was much spluttering and choking among those present at this request, he continued amiably, "Are there no defaulters today? In that case the Army here is much different from every other one in the world. Lead on to the parade; I will sit and watch the Adjutant at work."

Having no choice, they led him to a small hut beside the entrance guard-house where a young Lieutenant was apparently holding the day's defaulters' parade. Introduced to the Emir as Lieutenant Fahd Ahkras, he was a somewhat depressed looking young man of twenty or so, obviously very nervous in the presence of his Emir.

"Just carry on as though you were not being watched," said the Emir, and sat down with the old General, dismissing all the other more senior officers who had gradually attached themselves to the Royal party as it had become apparent that this was not a witch hunt.

There followed a series of defaulters for minor offences, such as small items of equipment lost (for which the usual punishment was deduction of twice the cost of the item from pay) and late returning from evening passes which all expired at midnight (confined to barracks for a week). The last defaulter was obviously still drunk, and this intrigued the Emir, as the production, sale and consumption of alcohol was absolutely illegal for the local populace under the country's laws. These laws, like so much else, did not apply to the Golden Palace and the Emir was well aware that its very illegality more or less guaranteed its availability.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.