Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 6: Arin's Initiation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Arin's Initiation - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

In the event Princess Zubeydeh was left to wonder, because it was Arin who was selected for the Emir's bed that night. When Arin finally returned to the harem, it was mid-morning and she was a sight which made even the most blasé of the concubine hostesses blench. One eye was completely covered by a bandage; the other one was nearly closed. Her back was covered by a large surgical dressing and her left arm was in a sling. She was naked because both legs were covered in weals and any material touching them would be painful. Her breasts were almost black with bruises. The only way she could rest was lying on her right hand side, and even then every time she moved in her sleep the pain woke her. After dozing for three or four hours, she woke and rose to eat something, standing up, naturally.

While she was eating, Princess Zubeydeh came over to her and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Princess, I apologise and much regret I cannot do obeisance to you," she replied.

"Nonsense, nobody does that in here; are you beginning to feel a little better?"

"Yes, Princess, I am much better thank you," she said somewhat unconvincingly; then she added, "Does His Magnificence call for his women often? I see no others who seem damaged?"

"He has never done this to anyone before," replied the Princess gravely, "but he was much provoked in London and again back here. As I was returning from the Throne Room a man tried to kidnap me. I think he just needed to take his anger out on someone, and you were unlucky enough to be in his path."

"The kidnapper died, I suppose?"

"Not yet, or at least I imagine not yet. The Emir sentenced him to the Death of a Thousand Cuts with the added refinement of first class medical aid after every cut and plenty of food and water. He will live in agony for many days, perhaps even months."

"Then I count myself fortunate," said Arin.

"Why?" asked the mystified older woman.

"It is a great honour to lie with the Emir, and I have done that three times now. It is an even greater honour to be able to help him in some way, even if it is only as an object of his rage," the girl replied with no trace of sarcasm or regret.

Once again Princess Zubeydeh was left marvelling at the mind set of these Arab concubines, especially as this one had travelled all over the world with Air Kobekistani and so knew something of the usages of other societies where the position of women was not solely based on the harem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.