Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3: London

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: London - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

When they finally reached central London at about two the next morning, the limousine bearing the Emir drove into the Embassy gardens and there was a group of notables, including the Ambassador, his deputy, the Commercial Attaché, and a representative of the British Foreign Office, all standing in line waiting to greet His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah. Ignoring all of them the Emir walked swiftly into the Embassy and was conducted by one of the flunkeys to his suite on the top floor. Dismissing the flunkey, he wandered into the bedroom where, as he expected, there were three naked women lying on the huge bed. One was a blonde, one was a red head, and the third was a brunette. All wore heavy make-up, all had excellent figures, and all had neatly trimmed triangles of pubic hair on their mounds.

"Get out," said the Emir, "all of you."

"But we were strictly told..." the red head protested.

Ignoring her the Emir lifted the telephone and without waiting for any greeting, snapped, "Get these whores out of my bedroom, now."

Then he dropped the telephone and walked back into the sitting-room. Four of his bodyguards entered accompanied by the Ambassador.

"Get them out," roared the Emir to the bodyguards, and turning to the Ambassador he added, "Is three cheap prostitutes the way to greet your Emir? It was bad enough that all the welcoming party remained standing when I arrived, and that you are still standing erect in my presence now, but to offer three cheap whores to your Emir..."

"Hey, I'm not cheap," protested the red head.

"Hold her," said the Emir, taking up one of the ceremonial swords.

Immediately the woman was held horizontal with her hair pulled hard so that her neck was stretched. The other two looked on horrified as he swung the scimitar over his head and it flashed down on the unfortunate woman. It scythed through her hair and missed the top of her head by no more than a fraction of an inch, which was rather less than he had intended. All three of the women had fainted.

"Get them out!" snarled the Emir, and the bodyguards hastened to obey.

The Ambassador was now kneeling in deepest obeisance with his forehead pressed to the floor. The Emir handed the telephone down to him.

"Do not rise. Make arrangements for your wife and any daughters you may have to be brought to my bed at once," he ordered.

After the Ambassador had made the necessary telephone call the Emir sat in an armchair and picked up a newspaper.

As the Ambassador made to get up, the Emir remarked very quietly, "I have not given you permission to rise."

Half-an-hour later two women in full purdah, hidden from head to toes in the traditional abaya, were led into the room. The Emir waved them through into the bedroom, and followed them.

"You may now undress," he said and noted with satisfaction that they had had some training, in that they did not hesitate for a moment to remove the all-concealing garments.

Under the abayas they were dressed in western summer dresses which were high necked and had hemlines well below the knees. The two women prostrated themselves before their Emir.

"Is everyone in this Embassy deaf? Or are you all deliberately disobedient? I said undress," he snapped, revising his opinion of their training downwards.

The women slowly and with obvious reluctance, disrobed. The daughter was quite attractive, thought the Emir, but a little thin. The wife was a typical middle-aged Western woman whose belly and breasts were beginning to sag and whose skin was wrinkling at the neck. He discovered that he had not the slightest desire to fuck either of them. Each had a luxurious growth of pubic hair which he found distasteful after the shaven bodies of the members of his harem.

"You are the wife and daughter of the worm outside, who thinks he may possibly still be the Kobekistani Ambassador to the Court of St. James?" he asked.

"Yes. I am..." started the older woman.

"Yes what?" interrupted the Emir.

"I was saying that I am..."

Again the Emir interrupted, "Do you have no manners whatever? Is it usual for you to address a man without an honorific, let alone your Emir?"

The woman just stared at him. Moving close to her he grabbed her cunt, sinking a finger into her slit. As she squirmed away he reached out with the other hand and tried to finger the daughter's mound. She too moved away. The Emir turned and went back into the sitting-room where the Ambassador was still kneeling.

"You may leave the Embassy now," he said, "You are no longer the Ambassador, nor are you a Kobekistani citizen. You may not take anything with you. Nothing. Do you understand?"

"Master," squeaked the Ambassador, "Not even my clothes?"

"What you are wearing now," conceded the Emir, "but nothing else."

"And my wife and daughter? Are they to go also?"

"That does not concern you. They are Kobekistani citizens," said the Emir.

A bodyguard escorted the weeping ex-Ambassador out of the door.

The Emir called out, to nobody in particular, "Send in the Acting Ambassador."

The Deputy rushed in immediately and prostrated himself before his Emir, saying, "Your Magnificence, may you live for ever, what can this humble servant do to meet with his Magnificent Master's wishes?"

"Your name?"

"Khalid Hourani, Master."

"Three things, Khalid Hourani. Arrange for me to return to Kobekistan tonight, as soon as possible; if the aeroplane isn't ready, hire one. Second, ensure that when the Hajji Kofi Natsheh inspects this Embassy within the next week, it is properly run and everyone in it knows how to behave. Third, there are two Kobekistani females in the bedroom there, who have no Kobekistani master; tell me now what you would do about that."

"Master, such a thing has never happened. I must assume that with the ... absence ... of their former master, they have automatically become the property of the Emir and I will have them returned to the Golden Palace at once."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.