Gordon's Mom - Cover

Gordon's Mom

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I've stayed over at Gordon's house many times; he's my best friend. I've also stayed over at Gordon's house many times when he was away visiting his father. Those stays were a lot different from the ones with Gordie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

So, on Friday, about six, I strapped my overnight bag on my bike and pedaled over to Gordon's house.

As I walked up the steps, the door swung open and Gordie's mom stood there in a halter top and shorts. She was pretty, what the guys at school would call a 'MILF.'

As soon as she closed the door and I was inside, she swept her arms around me and kissed me as her hand went down between us and began rubbing on the bulge in my pants.

"Let's go upstairs and take your bag up. Then, we can change."

"Change?" I asked as we entered her bedroom, Within a few seconds, her clothes were on the chair and now I had my first clear view of my lover for the weekend.

She stood about three inches taller than me, blond hair to her shoulders, her skin was creamy and pale white, her breasts, oh, her breasts, they were large with large, brown nipples, soft-looking, just beautiful, her waist was slim and her hips fuller and between her legs, her pussy was bare, no hair. And her legs were pretty, my dick was hard as a rock.

"I shaved for you, Greg. Like my pussy?" as she raised her right leg and put her foot on the bed. It was the first pussy I'd ever seen and it was pretty, perfect halves that I was to become very familiar with over the weekend ahead.

"Oh, it's really pretty, I mean, you're pretty everywhere but your, um, pussy is beautiful."

"Come here, so you can kiss it, Greg. It'll be the first one you've ever kissed, right?"

"Yes, I've never done that before."

"Well, first, let's get you out of your clothes, Here," as she began stripping me of everything I was wearing. As she pulled my briefs down, she took hold of me and started sucking the end of my dick for a minute.

As she raised back up, she said, "That should keep you interested for a while," and she got up on her bed, spread her legs wide and motioned me to get between her legs.

"I've been dreaming about you licking my pussy ever since the other night, Greg. Make me happy."

I got down and began licking up and down her slit and she reached down and spread her pussy lips open and whispered, "Lick me inside, Greg, up inside my pussy."

I got my tongue as far up into her as I could. She was moaning and moving around which made me think that I'm doing something right. Then, she began groaning more and more.

"Oh, Greg, you're making me feel so wonderful. Oh, yes, right there, lick me round and round, oh, yes, it ... UUHN, UUHN, oh, oh, mmm, oh, yes," and she pulled me up and began kissing me over and over.

Then, we just lay there in each other's arms. It still felt strange to me to be with a naked woman, especially my best friend's mom. But, it wasn't as scary as the first night. I was slowly getting more and more comfortable in this new role in my life.

After a while, she said, "I think I'll take you on a little tour of the female body, maybe go over some things that I'll bet didn't cover in sex-ed at school, okay?"

I quickly agreed and, as the sunlight was fading, she turned on the bedside lamp and had me sit in front of her between her legs as she showed me all around and inside. Her clit was the most interesting part and she showed me exactly how to please a woman there without hurting her. She also gave me some lessons on oral sex and lots of tips on fucking.

She described a number of sex positions and said that we would be trying many of them this weekend. I had an erection to end all erections.

"Now, Greg, you gave me a lovely orgasm with your tongue and I want to give one to you with my mouth," and she got between my legs and bent over me, took my dick and began licking circles around the head.

I laid back just engulfed in such wonderful feelings, then she slid her mouth down taking me fully inside and sucking up and down. There was no way I was going to hold off with her doing this to me. And, as I knew would happen, it seemed that my whole body froze as I raised my hips and began cumming into her mouth. She sucked right on, just like nothing had happened, as I relaxed and just seemed to melt.

"Oh, wow, that was the best, really the best."

She got up off my cock and lay down next to me, her hand rubbing me on my chest and said softly, "I loved sucking you, Greg, and when you started cumming, I just knew that it was because of me, what I was doing to you. You really had a good orgasm, didn't you?"

"I think that was the best one I've ever had. I just feel dizzy after," and I pulled her toward me and kissed her over and over.

We played with each other in bed, I was, by now, much more relaxed and comfortable with Gordie's mom, I just touched her wherever I wanted and knew that she wouldn't mind. In fact, she seemed to really want me to be sexual with her. So, I was trying to look at her more as a lover than as the mother of one of my friends. But, having known her so long as my friend's mom, that wasn't so easy.

"I have some porn DVDs, if you want to watch them? Do you like that sort of thing?"

"Um, I've seen some stuff on the internet, they're pretty hot, yeah, I guess."

"Here's a robe to slip on, I'll put mine on too and we can go watch some."

In the den, she got it set up and soon we were watching a couple undressing each other, kissing everywhere they took their clothes off of. Our robes were open and she was slowly stroking my dick as I rubbed my hand up and down her pussy.

"See how he flicks his tongue on her clit? See, right there?"

"This is giving me some ideas. Is that something you think you might like?" I asked.

"Oh, even watching it is making me hot. I love oral sex and anything you do to me like that will make me very happy, Greg, very happy."

"Let's see if I can get some more ideas, then," and we watched as the woman in the video got up over him and started sucking him off. She looked like she knew what she was doing but she really didn't look any better at it that what I just had a while earlier.

"Watching this reminds me of having your cock in my mouth, Greg. And how sexy it felt when your cum started spurting as I sucked you. That was good, huh?" she asked as she rubbed the precum around the head of my cock with her thumb.

"It might have felt sexy to you when I cummed in your mouth but it was heavenly when it happened to me. And, you're prettier than the woman in this video."

"That's very sweet, Greg. I'll have to think of someway to make you happy for being so nice to me."

"But, you're the one being so nice to me. I mean, you can have any man you would want."

"Oh, Greg, don't you see, I want you. I've watched you when you would come over to see Gordie. You're a very handsome young man and you're very nice in bed. I just knew you would be."

"But, I'm just fifteen and you must be used to men older than me. I've never done hardly anything with sex."

"Oh, Greg, you're such a charming young man. Remember, you gave me a very nice orgasm the other night and a lovely one tonight. I suspect there will be many more this weekend. I just love the fact that sex is all new to you, it makes me want you even more. So relax and be happy we're together like this."

Well, I guess I couldn't argue with that, it made sense, I guess, and I was sure better off than most guys my age, that's for sure.

The couple in the video were now on top of each other, he was turned facing away and they were both sucking each other.

"That's sixty-nine, right?" I asked and she told me it was.

"Can we do that?"

"Right now, Greg?"

"I'm sure ready after watching this and after you rubbing me there," I said as I nodded toward my dick.

"Do you want to do it here on the floor or up on my bed?"

We decided to go back upstairs and I followed her up the stairs admiring her nice butt which had her pussy peeking out from underneath. It just made me want her even more.

The video showed the woman on top and so I just automatically laid down on the bed as she got up over me and lowered herself down until her pussy just touched my mouth. As I was putting my tongue forward, a warm, wet sensation slid down over my dick, oh, it was wonderful, so, so, good.

I began licking up and down her slit as she sucked me. Oh, did I love this. This was sex, sex, for sure. I heard her moan a few times and reached up to pull apart the lips of her pussy and got my tongue up inside her and licked all around in a circle.

It was obvious that she really liked what I was now doing, she was moaning loudly and twisting her hips around as I tongued up into her. Then, I moved my mouth to her clit which my tongue could feel and I began sucking it as I put two fingers up inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.