Gordon's Mom - Cover

Gordon's Mom

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I've stayed over at Gordon's house many times; he's my best friend. I've also stayed over at Gordon's house many times when he was away visiting his father. Those stays were a lot different from the ones with Gordie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

I'll bet you remember your first time. I sure do. It was a total surprise and, at the outset, kind of scary. Yeah, scary.

I was staying over at my best friend Gordon's house, I even had my own room since I stayed over there pretty often. Gordie and I had known each other since second grade and we're now fifteen and in high school.

Since I first knew Gordon, his parents had gotten divorced, it seems his father was a teacher in a small junior college and was screwing around with some of the girls he taught. So, Gordie lived with his mom who was about thirty-five, I would guess.

While his mom was quite attractive, I never particularly looked at her that way, she was simply my best friend's mom and that was that. Now, that doesn't mean that I never thought about girls and women and sex. I was fifteen. But a very inexperienced fifteen. Not even a feel of a girl's breast.

The particular night in question, it was during the summer and after playing some computer games and watching TV, Gordon and I went off to bed. As I said, I had my own room at Gordie's and was soon drifting off to sleep. It had begun to rain softly, one of those summer rains that start slowly, then can pick up rather quickly.

I heard footsteps in the hallway, then my door opened and Mrs. Foster came in and went over to pull down the window as it had begun to rain rather harder.

She walked over to my bed and bent over to pull the sheet down to the foot of the bed. It was a warm night and I just figured that she was making it more comfortable for me.

I lay there on my back, wearing my usual boxers to bed, as she put her hand gently over my mouth and whispered, "Shhhh, Greg, it's okay, just Gordie's Mom."

I couldn't really see much but I sure felt it when she pulled my boxers down, then off my feet. Her hand took hold of my dick which was suddenly being called to action and began rubbing me up and down.

I didn't dare move, I just was frozen. I mean, it felt good, oh, really good, but it all happened so quickly and unexpectedly that I just didn't know what to do. She leaned over and whispered, "It's okay, Greg, don't worry. Do you want me to make you cum, make you feel good?"

My heart was pounding and my breathing heavy as I whispered, "Yes." and she bent over and, in the darkness, I felt her wet lips slide over my dick as she began to suck me.

I just didn't know what to do, so I just lay there doing the only thing I knew to do, just lay there and let her suck me off. Her hand reached under and cupped my balls right as I began spurting my cum into her mouth. I have never, ever felt so good in my life. Gordie's Mom raised up and gave me a soft kiss on the mouth, her tongue probing me, as her hand slowly rubbed my oh, so happy dick.

Here I am, in bed at my best friend's house, his mother has just given me a blowjob and is now kissing me very sexily as she plays with my dick.

"Did that feel good, Greg?" she asked softly.

"Oh, it felt wonderful. I've never felt anything that good ever."

"Would you like something even better?"

"I don't know, I've never done anything like this."

"That's all right, I'll show you everything. Let me get more comfortable, okay?" and she stood up and, in the dim light, I could see her raise her nightgown over her head and drop it on the floor.

I felt the bed move as she got in with me and lay down along side me. She took my right hand and placed it on her breast. I thought my heart would stop. It was so soft and nice and I rubbed my thumb across her nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.