My Boys of Summer - Cover

My Boys of Summer

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was as surprised as you might be when my husband of three years suggested that he arrange for a teenage guy who'd been ogling me at the pool be invited up to our apartment to get to know me better, much, much better. What he doesn't know is that afterward the guy bragged to three of his friends who wanted to know me rather better themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Oh, wow," said the blond as they all froze in their steps.

"Come in, guys, I just wanted to get comfortable," I said as I stood up for them to see.

"You should get those wet trunks off and join me."

Not a one hesitated in the least and they were soon lined up in front of me, three lovely pinkish-colored dicks wavering expectantly, eager for whatever might come.

I stepped over to them, stood in front of the blond and said, "I'm Rita, what's your name?" as I reached down and took his cock in my hand.

"Um, um, I'm Dale."

"And how old are you, Dale?"

"I'm, I'm fifteen."

I gave him a squeeze and went on to the middle lad.

"And you?"

"I'm Paul and I'm fourteen," answered the shorter of the brown-headed boys.

I squeezed Paul's cock and moved on to the last one in line.

"I'm Eric and I'm fifteen. And you are really beautiful."

How nice, I thought, and reached out and brought his hand to my breast, leaned forward and kissed him as my tongue probed inside. He should be rewarded for being so nice and complimentary.

"So, Paul, Eric and Dale. I take it that perhaps my friend Brian might have said something to you guys."

"Um, well, he might have, maybe," mumbled Eric.

"Well, it is true that I like young fellows, it's something that I've just discovered myself. Have any of you fucked a girl yet?"

They each shook their heads sideways.

"Would any of you like to?" and every head nodded up and down.

"Well, let's see. How should we do this? Um, have you guys even felt up a girl?"

All the heads shook sideways.

"Well, look, let's all go in my bedroom and we'll take it from there," and the three naked boys followed my naked butt down the hall. I got up on the bed, lay back and said, "Come get on the bed and let's just take some time for exploring my body. Here I am, guys. Have fun."

They got up with me and I was immediately covered with hands. I widened my legs and soon had fingers up inside me feeling around. I did manage to grip two nice, very hard cocks as I was examined from head to toe. My nipples were sucked and I got some very nice licking as well. This was nice. I just lay there enjoying it all.

"You're really beautiful, Rita. We've all watched you at the pool. I jack-off every night thinking of you," said Paul.

"Yeah, I do, too. Every night. And now, look, I'm feeling all over your naked body. God, am I hard," said Eric whose cock I was holding in my left hand.

"Yes, you are hard," I said as I gave him a squeeze. "I think it's time to do what we all want to do, right, guys? Um, let's see, I'm holding Eric's nice cock, how about you first."

Eric got up between my legs and pushed right inside and began fucking me with enthusiasm.

"Um, you can slow down some, Eric, let's enjoy it more. And, Dale you can suck my nipples. Paul, you get up here and I'll suck you off. I don't want any of you to have to sit this out."

As Dale sucked me, I stroked his dick and sucked his friend while I was getting nailed by the third boy in the trio of young lads. It seemed there were hard dicks everywhere. Just perfect, just what I wanted.

Eric did slow down to just the right pace. And, he was taking nice, long strokes, perfect. Paul was trying to fuck my mouth, not necessarily the best way to suck a guy but I was making do, after all, I couldn't tell him much with my mouth full.

For me to say this was thrilling would be an understatement. It was overwhelmingly erotic. I was ravished by three horny teenaged boys, oh, it was delicious.

"Oh, oh, man, oh, this is so good," moaned Eric as he went in and out of me, "oh, I'm ... UNNH, UNNH, UNNH, uh, uh, oh, wow," and he jammed into me as I felt his warm cum spurt into me deeply.

Following right behind Eric, Paul's cum gushed into my mouth as I sucked the tip of his cock. Oh, young guys are so great. I just didn't appreciate them when I was their age, back then, I yearned for older guys.

Eric was hugging me close, kissing me, probing his tongue into my mouth as he continued fucking me. Ah, young guys, how lovely.

"Okay, who's next? How about Dale?" and he excitedly got up between my legs and pressed down into me. Ah, nice, I was already so slippery from my own juices mixing with Eric's cum, that he slid almost effortlessly in and out of me.

Paul had taken over rubbing and sucking my breasts as Eric got up and presented me with his just-fucked cock to suck still wet with our juices. At least he was holding still for me, it was easier to suck him that way.

Dale was going faster and faster, I think he's just doing what any guy his age on his first fuck would do, so I whispered for his to slow down some. He was a peach and did just what I asked and it was better, much better.

"When you go all the way in, Dale, push in, go ahead and push all the way down. Oh, yes, that's better. Mmm, you like it doing that?"

"I like doing it any way you want, Rita. I just can't believe this has really happened."

I think Dale had the biggest cock, it was not as large as George's but, right now, I was just covered in young guy's dicks. My right hand was stroking Paul as Eric's cock began to throb and I knew he was cumming. Oh, yes, swallow, girl, swallow. I did and just kept on slowly sucking him.

Dale was taking nice long strokes, just the way I like it and then let out a moan, shoved down into me and murmured, "Oh, Rita, oh, this feels so good, wow, unbelievable."

He fucked me for another minute or two, then ceded his spot to Paul who pushed right into me and began fucking me fast and hard, squeezing cum out of me which was dribbling down my butt crack onto the bed. Hmm, I'll need to wash sheets before George gets home, that's for sure.

What Paul might lack in finesse he made up for in speed and enthusiasm, but, I was getting a bit sore so I had him slow down. Then I went back to sucking Dale as Eric worked on my boobs. I really couldn't tell whose hands were where, they just seemed to be all over me all the time. I loved it, yes, I did.

Dale was breathing hard as I pulled on him with my mouth and, yes, soon, I was rewarded with that delicious warm spurt followed so cheerfully by lesser ones until they tapered off.

"Oh, wow, that was so good. Thanks, Rita," Dale said as I pulled away, his cock now sagging a bit.

I started moving my pussy around in circles as Paul fucked in and out, my butt was in a pool of boy-cum and my juices as he let out a strong groan and pushed hard into me.

"Oh, I'm cummm ... uuh, uuh, oh," as he slipped down over me, kissing me over and over.

"Oh, thank you, Rita, man, that was awesome, the best. I'll never forget this. What a fuck. Wow."

All three were crowded around me, hands everywhere, taking turns kissing me, sucking my boobs, my legs splayed welcoming their turns licking and tonguing me. This lasted at least another hour and I had three more orgasms, I think, well, look, I was busy, I believe I had eight or nine all told.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.