Elementary My Dear Watson - Cover

Elementary My Dear Watson

Copyright© 2010 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 3: Winter Comes Early

At noon on Thursday, Miss Thompson's presence was requested at the principal's office. She arrived to discover a parent seated opposite the principal, dressed conservatively but expensively, with conservative but expensive jewellery. The wedding rings on her hand were expensive, elegant but not ostentatious. The contrast between her and the two educators, both of whom were wearing runners, ankle socks and minor jewellery, could not have been more strong. The Principal herself had decided to join those of her staff who were 24/7 naturists on the preceding Friday, to her husband's delight and grown daughter's consternation.

"Mrs. Winter, this is the teacher of the Grade 6 class, Miss Thompson. Julie, Mrs. Winter wants to transfer her daughter Darlene to our school."

"I know it will mean I'll probably have to have her driven here and back every day as we live in District Nine, but I think it will be worth it."

Miss Thompson was puzzled. Bell El, St. Dunstan's and Buchanan High were all in District Two, a solidly middle-class district of solidly middle-class families and solidly middle-class homes. District Nine was clear across the city — and was the home of the City's moneyed classes, a solidly upper-crust district of upper-crust families living in upper-crust homes. The local plant's owners lived there; so did many of the City's most powerful lawyers and well-respected doctors. It was also quite crime-free: any police siren in that neighbourhood was much more likely as not to be escorting one of those well-respected doctors to the hospital for an emergency case. The students of their public schools and those of the other districts usually didn't mix much off the sports field. It was almost impossible to get INTO one of these power schools. Transferring OUT of a District Nine school to some place like Bell was just unheard of.

"I know what you're thinking — why go to a place like this?" Mrs. Winters waved her hand, indicating the school. "It hasn't got the cachet of her present school, Hillsdale Elementary, and nor does the school it feeds into, Dr. Felix E. Schelling Junior High, or Rutherford B. Hayes High. But it has one advantage." She looked straight into Miss Thompson's eyes. "It is the single elementary school in the public system this year to participate in this program. Where else, other than Gymnos, could I send my daughter where she'd be allowed to walk around dressed like the two of you?"

Mrs. Winter looked down briefly, and continued quietly, "My elder daughter Danielle is currently in hospital, suffering from early anorexia. I want to avoid that at all costs with my younger daughter, and so I have been reading up on the issue of body acceptance."

"Grade 6 students, with their parents, sign an agreement that they'll be nude 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except when such clothing is required for safety reasons, and only for that period of time that they're needed. That means you're allowed to wear aprons when frying food, that sort of thing."

Mrs. Winter nodded. There was nothing in there that wasn't in the package.

"We encourage all other members of the household to follow the same regime; no clothes unless needed for safety. Is there anyone in your household who might object?"

Mrs. Winter was able to respond right away. "My husband and I are quite happy to remain clothes free in the evenings and weekends, although when we attend charity balls and such, we'll probably have to dress up. Our live-in housekeeper won't have a problem with that, she already is a regular at Baxter Island's nude beach." She smiled grimly. "The only one who will have a problem with this is probably Danielle. She's convinced the human body is naturally ugly."

"Well, Julie, she's already reviewed the parents' package," the Principal noted, "and she and her husband have filled out and signed all the forms. The central administration has agreed to expedite the paperwork. She starts in your class on Monday morning at 8:30." She turned to Mrs. Winter. "I suggest you start practising with Darlene tonight. Encourage her to stay nude tonight and through the weekend — maybe take her to Baxter Island on Saturday."


Margaret and Melissa Mitchener were sisters. Melissa was Emma Watson's best friend in the sixth grade, despite the not-minor issue that she was constantly teasing Emma about her crush on Billy. ("I do NOT have a crush on him!! How could you THINK that!") They also lived next door to Emma.

Margaret was in fourth grade, and envious of her sister. First, she had this cool friend in Emma, second she had this cool new school uniform called a 'birthday suit'. As Margaret was only peripherally involved in the same program that her elder sister was in, she got to be nude in the evenings and overnight, but had to wear clothes to school.

That was about to change. After the incident on the second day of school with Theresa, Josh and the jumbo-sized Mud Puddle of Doom, the school's staff, parents and school board were involved in an intense debate about when and how to introduce younger grades to the naturist lifestyle. By the end of the first week, almost a third of the Grade 3 class and the entire kindergarten class were nude, including their instructors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.