Every Boy's Dream
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My babysitter broke up with her boyfriend and I stubbed my toe. How lucky can a boy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Babysitter  

I've read some 'babysitter' tales on the erotic story websites and, I guess the reason they, along with incest stories and stories about teachers and coaches, seem to be plentiful must be because these people often have contact with young people and, as we all know, sex is humanity's favorite contact sport.

After all, we've all had teachers and coaches, most had babysitters and a great many of us had siblings or cousins, aunts, uncles and the like. So, these things do happen with some regularity.

As it happened, my first sexual experience was, completely unexpected, with a babysitter. I still think about it even these many years later.

My sister, Cheryl, and I grew up in a suburban area, a part of a large metroplex. My Dad was a bank vice president, my Mom, a pediatrician. So, obviously, we lived in a very well-off area and my parents were busy both with us, their own careers and an active social life in our community.

They did have numerous evenings out and also travelled a fair amount, necessitating leaving us in the care of various babysitters.

This particular time, they were going to a doctor's conference in San Francisco and had arranged for a college student, Clara, to come and stay with us. Clara had sat for us before but never overnight. My mom knew her parents and, being a college student, she often babysat to earn extra money.

She came over about four o'clock on Friday, my parents were leaving for a six-forty-five flight, and we were all soon settled in and fed our dinner. Cheryl and I helped, of course, our parents would not be pleased if we used our sitter as a servant, and we helped get everything cleaned-up and put away.

We watched a movie after, one of my sister's favorites, some goopy kid thing, after all, she's ten, from my view, at thirteen, the things she watched were hopelessly juvenile, well beneath my superior tastes.

But, I sat through it, mostly admiring Cheryl, who was blond and athletic-looking sitting there in shorts which showed her pretty, tanned legs. Her boobs, a feature of attraction to any thirteen-year old boy, were small, at least to my eye, which in their youthful exuberance for maximum breast size, no doubt were, in reality, perfectly suited to a girl her size and stature.

Now, Clara had sat for us before, so I knew her routine and her routine also included a visit by her boyfriend, Kyle, after we were in bed.

I had never seen them doing anything but I had heard them and their sounds were pretty hot. This time, I was hoping to actually see them in action. I suspected they were fucking but wasn't sure. I sure did want to see them, though, if they were. The thought of it had fueled any number of my masturbation fantasies and to actually see them doing it would be a real boost to my jack-off sessions. I was a thirteen-year old boy, after all.

So, after Cheryl and I were in bed, I listened in the hallway outside my room and, yes, I heard Clara and Kyle downstairs. I snuck quietly down the stairs and realized that they were arguing, having a fight. It sounded pretty nasty and I heard her tell him to leave and that she didn't want to see him ever again; that she was breaking up with him. Then, the front door slammed and I heard Clara sobbing in the family room.

I wanted to see if I could comfort her but I was wearing only my briefs that I usually wore to bed and I turned to go back upstairs so I could dress and come back down. I took a couple of steps in the dark and stumbled into the leg of dining room table, stubbing my toe painfully as I grasped the table cloth and pulled a silver bowl onto the floor making a huge racket.

Clara came running into the dining room where I was sitting on the floor rubbing my sore foot.

"What are you doing up, Bobby?"

"Um, I heard like some fighting, you know, arguing, and came down to see," I quickly evaded.

"Well, come into the family room and let me look at your foot," she said as she helped me hobble into the next room. "Here, sit on the couch," as she sat next to me and took my foot in her lap to examine it.

Now, my sexual experience up to that night had been solely solo, just me and my right hand. I was a thirteen-year old kid who looked exactly like a thirteen-year old kid. But that doesn't mean that I wasn't interested in sex. Oh, no, I was as horny as any guy my age. Lots.

"Well, it looks okay, not broken or anything, just sore, I bet," as she began to massage my foot.

It was inescapable to my eyes that Clara was not wearing what she wore earlier, she had changed into a nighty, no doubt for the benefit of her, now former, boyfriend, Kyle. And, it was no ordinary nighty; it was sheer and sexy, one that I could see right through. You know what happened. Of course.

The combination of a scantily-clad young woman rubbing my foot with the view of her scantily-covered body was causing my briefs to expand at a rather noticeable rate.

I was laying lengthways on the couch with my head on the arm and my feet in Clara's lap as she massaged my sore foot, then began on the other one as well. She was talking about Kyle and that she liked him but it was his attitude and bad behavior lately that just turned her off.

"He's just so pushy and tough-acting all the time. And he gets drunk a lot, like he was tonight. But, he liked his feet rubbed, too, Bobby."

Up to that point, she had been looking down at my feet but now she turned and looked over at me. Of course, my erection was inescapable.

"Um, I see you like it just like he did," she said with a laugh. My face flashed hot with embarrassment as she then began rubbing along my lower legs.

She continued rubbing along my legs, going higher each time until she was stroking me from my feet to my thighs.

"Your skin is so soft, Bobby, not rough and all hairy like Kyle's."

My heart was thundering as she rubbed along my legs, looking at me with a slight smile on her face.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Bobby?"

"No," I squeaked softly, my breathing getting more labored as she went on.

"Then let me show you some things to do when you have one," and she lay down on the sofa next to me and asked, "Turn yourself toward me, okay?" and as I did, she put her arm around me, moved her face toward me and kissed me softly on the lips. My first kiss.

Our lips remained pressed together as I felt her tongue slide between mine and begin moving around in my mouth. Several of my friends had told me about french-kissing so I more or less knew what to do.

"Close your eyes, Bobby," she murmured as we kissed on and her hands roamed around caressing my back on up to my face and cheeks and into my hair.

"Here, roll over," she said as she guided me onto my back and moved the upper half of her body over me, kissing me, then kissing and licking her way down my neck and shoulders, then my nipples. By now, I had an erection of a lifetime.

Her tongue circled each of my nipples, then she started sucking them. I always thought that guys sucked girl's nipples, not the other way around, but it sure felt sexy. I was panting for breath, my heart racing, this was by far the most sexed-up I'd ever been, even a lot more than the time at Ronnie Jacob's house when we figured out how to get around the porn blocker on his computer and watched fuck videos all day.

As Clara was sucking my nipple, one of her hands rubbed down my chest and along my stomach, then slipped under the waistband of my briefs as her fingers encircled my frantic cock. She raised up, put both hands on my briefs and jerked them right off me, my dick springing up, now unconfined, as she moved down while I watched her lips slide over the head, then the shaft as she began to suck gently.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.