04 Wanderer
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2009 Banzai Ben and Amazing Anastasia

Present – Stacy (Angelina) – On the road

It's boring as all get out watching this man. He isn't doing anything except sleeping which is what I should be doing right now. I look at Paulo and see that he sure is sleeping well. So well, I snuggle up against him and wish I hadn't drunk that energy drink as I am really wired - almost to the point of being jittery.

I let my mind have its way and wander ... I look down at Paulo's legs, realize how fit he is and am amazed when I start to have feelings ... Well not really feelings, more like horniness towards him. How long has it been since I've... ? Oh ick! Do all sisters feel this way about their brothers or am I just being perverted?

I sort of push it out of my mind start watching Mr. Revolting Badman again. But the feelings keep trying to creep back in. I'm shocked when my hand even slips down and strokes his leg! I quickly yank my hand away; I need to stop right now!

Present – Jens – Heading back to DC.

I can't help but feel like I've failed – again! Heading back to DC without my runaway fiancé is an epic failure! Damn! It seems I've spent my whole life chasing, losing and failing Ben. I sit in the passenger seat and pout!

Linus says, "Julia! You need to stop pouting like a teenager. With the danger to Ben, you don't have the freedom to waste time with silliness like pouting. We need your A game if we're going to find Ben before they do."

I look over at Linus and I can see his concern so I ask, "Linus you seem more concerned than I am about this."

He glances at me and explains, "I made a couple phone calls. The first was to gather some more information; the second was to see if I could get us some help."

I squirm in my seat and say, "Alright Linus, spill the beans!"

He says, "Well, the bastards after Ben are responsible for one of the most reprehensible atrocities ever committed. But, I couldn't find out why they are after him."

I interrupt, "Linus, I think I know which mission you're talking about. Ben was a huge hero, but..." I sniffed and continued, "He almost died! And I know why they are after him. We need to get back to Jack right away. Now what about the help we need?"

He sadly shakes his head, "Jens, I couldn't get in touch with them, and in this case no news is extremely bad news."

I can tell he's truly concerned for his friends so I offer, "Linus, we would get back faster if I drove."

He quickly responds, "Jens I'm not sure we would get back if you drove."

I retaliate, "Hey who saved us from hitting the guardrail?"

He gives me a dirty look and answers, "I do need to thank you for that. But next time you distract me and almost cause a wreck, you'd better not grab the steering wheel. Otherwise you're going to get a spanking."

I taunt, "It would take more than a broken down old Seal to spank my ass! You'd need your whole team." I realize too late what I said! Linus's "friends" are his team and he can't get hold of them. Linus gets quiet and I silently scold myself; another fricken mistake...

Present – Thom – Rogue mission - Washington DC

At first I thought the bastards were just going to shoot both of us and it would be over. Then they got in a big fight and decided they wanted to hang us. It sure as hell didn't make any sense to me: The bad guys never just out and kill the good guys - they always have some sort of huge plan that backfires. To be truthful, I just wish they'd shoot me because I didn't like the thought of a slow death by hanging.

They have a hell of a time carrying Hammer, but make me hobble while one bastard helps to support me.

One of the bastards yells, "Hey it's true!"

Another one asks, "What the hell are you talking about?"

He replies, "Well this half-dead fucker isn't wearing any panties under his dress."

They all laugh and I decide to give them some shit, "You sick fucking perverted bastards, stop playing with his junk."

The guy holding me up suddenly falls to the ground. I wonder what the hell is going on, but all that I know is it hurts like hell when I fall on top of him.

Present – Todd – Rescue mission - Washington DC

Well, one down and many to go. They are making enough noise to wake the dead! Well other than the dead fucker I just shot, so with that and the blood trail they are easy to follow. I still haven't figured out what they are planning to do with Thom and Hammer, but whatever it is, they aren't going to do it anymore.

I nock another arrow and hear...

Present – Byron – Rescue mission - Washington DC

We work our way around in front of the sons of a bitches holding Thom and Hammer. I see Todd take out the one holding up Thom and I come up with an idea. I can only hope Todd figures out what I am doing.

I step out in front of them and say, "You bastards have two seconds to drop our men or you will die."

The one in front confronts me, "Just what the hell are you going to do to us. There's ten of us and one of you?"

I say, "One of you is already dead, now it's your turn." I point at him and he falls! Yes! Todd figured out my plan. They are confused and don't know what to do and Jim picks the perfect time to toss a flashbang into the group. Then all hell breaks loose...

Present – Jim – Rescue mission - Washington DC

Damn amateurs! I toss a flashbang into the group. As it goes off, they are deaf and blind and start firing everywhere. Byron hits the deck and I duck back behind the corner ... when the smoke all clears, I stick my head around the corner. Shit! We sure didn't plan on this.

All the bastards are down, but so is Byron. I yell, "Todd Byron's down." I rush to Byron's side and assess his wounds. Where the hell is Todd? Am I the only one left standing???

Present – Liz – On the road - Dushanbe Tajikistan

We've been driving for hours and my arm has fallen asleep from holding Yasmeen so I slowly slip away from holding the sleeping Yasmeen, and examine Zarika. It doesn't seem right to me that she's still unconscious. I can almost sense the twins at work in this and wonder what part this plays in their plans? I grab a bottle of water, get ready to take a drink, then remember what Bernie told me and decided I'd rather be thirsty than drink any of the twins water.

I scold myself, how did I ever let things get so messed up. I know I stopped relying on myself and trusted the twins, because they made it so easy and they took care of everything. The only problem was that as they were taking care of things, they were also twisting things to follow their own agenda. They have quite the web of deception going.

So Mira knew Ben and Jack ages ago and she was in love with Ben then. Could she still be in love with Ben? Could that be the motivation? I can certainly understand that motivation because I'm still in love with him. But anyone who knows Ben and Jens can see that Ben loves her and only her. But if he only loves her, then why the hell did he leave her!

Finally I figure it out! The fucking rat bastard, I'm going to kick him in the balls! When Ben took off on Jens, Mira saw an opening to move in. I guess I can't blame her, I've had those thoughts several times but I sure as hell didn't decide to act on them.

Yes! Ben needs not only his ass kicked, but everything else kicked because this entire thing is his fault. First he gets involved with Mira - Lord only knows how long ago. Then he plays with Jens' emotions – forever. He gets these two girls to love him – but teasingly calls them his 'sisters'. Then the final straw – when things are finally going right, he flips out and takes off on Jens. I bet the rat bastard enjoys this: His own little harem of women all of whom love him.

I really need to talk to someone about this so I call Megan...

Present – Megan – Truth Network – Washington DC

My phone wakes me out of a great dream, but I'm used to it since in my profession I get calls at any hour of the night. I yawn and say, "This is Megan."

Liz answers, "Megan, I really need someone to talk to."

I sit up in bed, pull the blankets around me and ask, "Is this girl talk or is this professional?"

She pauses just a bit too long and questions, "Can it be a little of both?"

I chuckle and say, "Sure Liz, what's going on?"

She replies, "I'm sure you know the twins have been drugging me. Because of that I don't fully trust my intuition right now. I'm trying to wrap my head around all that's going on. I think I've come to the conclusion that Ben has created all the problems."

I secretly smile, hug my pillow to me and probe, "Liz, tell me why you feel that way."

She goes on to explain her logic to me. I have to hide my excitement as I answer, "Liz, I would say you hit the nail on the head. While there are some extenuating circumstances, Ben's unwise and uncaring decisions and actions have precipitated and exacerbated the current situation. Have you made any decisions about what you are planning on doing?"

Liz spits back, "Well Megan, I can tell you I'm ready to kick his ass so hard his grandchildren, if the bastard can have grandchildren, will be born without colons."

I laugh, a bit too quickly and say, "Liz, I think that feeling is normal, everyone I know is talking about kicking his ass!"

Liz responds, "Dammit Megan, I think I woke up one of the girls. I'll talk to you later."

This conversation has made me incredibly happy; I hug my pillow tight and slowly slip back into my dreams...

Present – Zarika, Yasmeen and Liz – On the road - Dushanbe Tajikistan

Zarika

Someone's loud voice wakes me, and for once it's not Yasmeen's braying! From the noises around me, I think I am in a truck again. I remember Ben's teachings, so I slowly slip open one eye to have a look at where I am. Yes I am in the back of a truck and there is an unfamiliar lady sitting on the floor about five meters from me. My worst fears have been realized: We have been captured! I jump up and yell, "Кто Вы и где Вы берущий нас сука!"

"Who are you and where are you taking us bitch!"

She is on the phone but quickly drops the call and replies in English - which I can not understand.

I prepare to attack because promised myself I would never be a prisoner again! Yasmeen, the annoying, wakes up and says, "Zarika, you are finally awake!"

I yell at her, "And you have been sleeping while we have been captured! It is always up to me to save us."

The strange lady says some more words which I can not understand. As I start moving towards her, she moves away and Yasmeen steps between us. I complain, "I knew it, you have become a traitor and made a deal with our captors!"

Yasmeen

Zarika wakes up in a very crazy mood. She thinks we are captured and does not realize we are headed towards America and this is the Liz Lady which my darling husband has sent for me. At first I was going to let Zarika attack her, hoping that the Liz Lady would think Zarika is crazy and needed to go away. But then I worry the Liz Lady might decide to leave both of us beside the road. As Zarika moves to attack, I step in front of the Liz Lady and respond, "Zarika, I am not a traitor and we are not captured. This is the Liz Lady and we are in the back of a truck headed to an airplane to fly to America and be with my husband."

Zarika blinks her eyes and demands, "If you are lying to me I will kill you! Swear on your Mama this is not some lie of yours!"

I pause for a moment, just to annoy Zarika, and finally answer, "Zarika, I swear on Mama what I told you is true. We are headed to America and this is the Liz Lady.

Liz

Well, I got too loud on my phone conversation with Megan and woke up the older girl, Zarika. At first I was happy because she is finally awake, but then I became very concerned because she acted like a wild child and looked ready to attack me. She yelled at me in Russian which woke Yasmeen and then they had a huge conversation and then Zarika surprises the hell out of me...

Zarika

I am so happy to finally know our terrible ordeal will be over, I run to the Liz Lady knocking Yasmeen the annoying out of the way and hug her tight. Then I say, "Я сожалею о том, чтобы быть настолько плохим, я думал, что мы были захвачены. Спасибо за прибытие, чтобы взять нас моему мужу."

"I am sorry about being so bad. I thought we had been captured. Thank you for coming to take us to my husband."

Yasmeen interrupts my hug by braying, "Zarika, the Liz Lady speaks very little Russian. She just knows a few phrases. And you keep forgetting Ben is my husband."

I pull away, stare at her and remember, "Yasmeen the annoying, you are the one who attacked me and knocked me out."

Yasmeen laughs, "Yes I was Zarika the zit faced and now since I have shown you your place, I have taken my rightful place as Ben's first wife!"

This I can not accept so I jump to attack Yasmeen the suka!

Liz

Ben's girls don't know I understand more Russian than I let on. As they start arguing, I hear from each of them, "первая жена" which means first wife! These two little сука - shit now they've got me thinking in Russian - these two little bitches think or might actually be Ben's wives? Just how bad did Ben fuck things up? I need to talk to Ira and figure this shit out...

Yasmeen says something, which from the tone of her voice had to be an insult and Zarika goes after her and the kitten fight is on. And having been in a few cat fights myself, I know that I'd rather fight a hundred men verses one woman, because even girls fight dirty. The kitten fight quickly escalates into an all-out cat fight and I need to stop it before one of them gets hurt. Then I have some serious talking to do with Ira and after that I'd better call Jens and warn her about these two!

I step in between them and...

Yasmeen

Zarika and I are fighting about which one of us is Ben's first wife. When I kicked her зад earlier I took my rightful place as Ben's first wife and I am going to defend that even if I die! The Liz Lady didn't know what we were fighting about, so she foolishly tried to stop the fight. I accidentally hit her from one side and ugly zit face hit her from the other side. The Liz Lady falls to the floor.

Butt

I look at Zarika and yell, "This is all your fault!"

Zit face yells, "You hit her first! But this is not the time to argue, we need to get help for the Liz Lady. Is one of the nice women here?"

I nod my head and say, "Yes I think she is driving the truck."

I run to the front of the truck and start banging and yelling. Zit Face even joins me!!!

Present – Ira – On the road - Dushanbe Tajikistan

There is a cacophony of dissonance from the posterior of the truck. It startles Bernie and he jumps, I secretly smile because I have anticipated it. Zarika has awakened and when the sedative I utilized wore off, the time-delayed amphetamine countered its symptoms and stimulated Zarika. Those two girls are marginally stable as it is and with the upper injected into Zarika, I am sure they had a fight.

I say to Bernie, "We better see what issues have occurred."

He replies, "Please, it sounds like someone is being killed."

I acquire the side of the road. We extricate from the cab and head to the posterior of the truck. I secretly desire one of the girls to be unconscious for the continued efficacy of my plan. We raise the door and observe both girls are conscious and are simultaneously shouting. The noise they make reminds me of a pair of perturbed parrots pettifogging in a palm tree. I cannot understand or tolerate either of them so I order, "Вы оба закрытые!"

"Both of you shut up!"

They stop, look at each other and then resume shouting. I leap into the back of the truck, grab them both by the nape of the neck and command, "Следующий, который говорит, я отдам не сознающий!"

"The next one who speaks I will render unconscious!"

I observe the rather wild appearance of Zarika's eyes, so I ask Yasmeen, "Ясмээн, пожалуйста сообщите мне, что произошло с госпожой Морган?

"Yasmeen, please inform me what has occurred to Ms. Morgan?"

She grabs my hand and pulls me towards an unconscious Ms. Morgan while explaining how it is Zarika's and her fault. I could not have wished for a better scenario, and fight to control my mirth!

Bernie joins me and asks, "Ira, what happened to Liz?"

I explain, "The girls were fighting and Ms. Morgan unwisely stepped between them. They both accidentally struck her."

I assess her damages and expound additional information, "It looks like she will have a bruise on her face and might be unconscious for a period of time." I do not like the look Bernie gives me and ask, "Will you please give me a bottle of water."

He replies, "Sure, let me run up to the front of the truck and get the bottle Liz already has opened."

Ah Ha! That tells me Bernie and Liz have ascertained we have been adulterating the food and drink, now we will need to curtail that. I order the girls, "Пожалуйста ступите за пределами грузовика. Вы загораживаете мой свет."

"Please step outside of the truck. You are obstructing my light."

With Bernie and the girls indisposed I inject Ms. Morgan with the same sedative used on Zarika, making sure to hide the injection mark within her hairline. Bernie comes back, gives me a foul look, hands me the water bottle and asks, "Is she going to be okay?"

I answer, "Yes she will be fine, but will probably be sore when she wakes up. Would you like to ride back here with her?"

He nods his head and affirms, "Yes I think I'd better, just to make sure she's safe from those two."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.