04 Wanderer - Cover

04 Wanderer

Copyright© 2009 Banzai Ben and Amazing Anastasia

Chapter 20

Flashback – Jack – Last day of week four of spook school

God damn! Where the hell was Banzai? He's been fucking AWOL for the last two days. The only good thing about it was because he caused so much trouble, no one asked where he was. But today was our last day of week fucking four and we needed to ship out to somewhere soon.

Spook school was only supposed to be two weeks long, but Banzai loved the classes so much he talked them into letting us stay two more weeks for advanced study. Advanced study my ass, I think he just wanted to bang Charlie a couple more weeks - damn lucky bastard. But he had to promise to behave and he mostly behaved unless someone gave him shit, then he kicked their asses. He also continued to refuse to wear the school uniforms. He only wore his Marine gear, which was probably for the best since everyone learned to run when they saw him coming.

Mira had to leave at the end of week two and I thought she was going to cry a fucking river. I was both glad and sad to see her go: I was glad because it was hell - she kept trying to find out where Banzai was staying; and sad because I missed her nightly shows. Yes Siree, every night she came out dressed as a new and equally exciting woman. I don't know if Banzai ever figured it out, but she was showing him that she was any woman he could ever want! She sure as hell showed that to me! Daaaammmmnnnn! What a woman!

I remembered the night she dressed like Natasha Fatale - that was one of my favorites...

Flashback – Jack – Late Day four, week one of spook school

Shit! Where the hell was Banzai and what the hell was he doing? He made me look like a fool in front of the Major and I needed to have a major talk with him. I headed back to our room, opened the door and all his gear was gone! Thank God he left me some MREs. But as I went over and looked at them, I swore up a storm because the bastard only left me the Country Captain fricken Chicken MRE's. That's a sick fucking joke and I'm going to make the bastard pay for it! Then I looked at my bed and saw the note. I went over, picked it up and read:

Jack,

I'm tired of all this BS and need a rest. I'm going to be bivouacking with Tom and Howard. See you at 0400 for PT.

BB

Bivouacking my ass! Something didn't seem right here and I needed to figure out what the hell Banzai was doing.

Flashback – Mira – Late Day four, week one of spook school

My boyfriend was very adept at concealment and normally it would be a big challenge to follow him. However, I had planted some new tracking devices in his, stinky Sgt. Reynolds and even Mike's food tonight and watched with delight as they were ingested. Now I would, at least for a few days, be able to ascertain their locations.

I changed into my dark ninja outfit, threw on my gear pack including my katana, grabbed the locator and headed towards the door of my room. I was puzzled when I actuated the locator since I could plainly visualize the location of stinky Sgt. Reynolds and Mike. However my boyfriend appeared to be in my room, right behind me. As I figured out what this meant, all hades exploded!

The flash and the bang deafened and blinded me! Someone had placed a trap in my room! I was distracted by my missing boyfriend and accidentally triggered the flashbang trap. I was not sure, in my temporarily incapacitated condition, that I wouldn't receive an attack. So I pulled my pistol, hit the floor and rolled under the bed. Something, sticky covered the floor...

Flashback – Major M – Late Day four, week one of spook school

Well, the L.Cpl. never bothered to show up for class tonight. Perhaps the Sgt. didn't know him as well as he thought. But I do agree, even though I knew everything already, the class was very enjoyable. Especially when punctuated by the teacher, Ms. Blackwood. She was a hell of a looker for an older woman and I bet she had enough experience to really rock a guy's world. I questioned if she and the L.Cpl. had really been intimate with each other; if so he was one lucky SOB.

Class was finished as I looked at the Sgt. and stated, "Well, perhaps L.Cpl. Blaine doesn't like the class as much as you assumed he did."

The Sgt. shook his head and replied, "Sir! This isn't like Banzai. He wouldn't miss this class unless something really important came up."

I bid goodnight to the Sgt. and headed to my car. As I opened the door all hell broke loose - a flashbang went off! I could neither see nor hear and something splattered all over me. Shit! It could have just as easily been a real fucking bomb. I pulled my pistol, crouched behind the door and swore that someone was going to pay for this fucking trick...

Flashback – Mira – Late Day four, week one of spook school

My vision and hearing slowly returned and then I saw red! Both from anger and from what covered my room! Someone had covered the flashbang trap with some sort of vile raw meat and it now covered me and my room! I slowly cognized what this meant: The Malodorous Major was sending me a message! This was male-bovine-training-excrement! He was telling me I was just a piece of meat! Oh how I will make him pay for his insolent infantile prank!

Not only that, somehow my underhanded belligerent buffoon of a boyfriend put the tracking device in my food! I made a quick call to Kai and gave him instructions to try to find my L.Cpl. Now, I was going to find the Major and exact my wrath on him!

Flashback – Major M – Late Day four, week one of spook school

As I waited for my senses to return, it became clear to me: Ms. Sedankina was sending me a message. This was bull-fucking-shit! She was telling me to, 'stop fucking with the L.Cpl. or pay the price'. The shit that splattered me was raw fucking meat and it all but ruined the inside of the car! Yes Ms. Sedankina was telling me I was 'raw meat' if I kept 'messing' with the L.Cpl.!

Well, no one gets away with pulling this shit on me. Fuck her diplomatic immunity! If she wants a fucking fight, I'm going to give her exactly what she wants. I angrily headed towards her room!

Flashback – Ben – Late Day four, week one of spook school, Charlie's apartment

We sat on the couch in front of a roaring fireplace and Charlie offered, "How about a nightcap Marine?"

I knew all about her 'nightcaps' and replied, "Thanks but no thanks. The last time I had one of your nightcaps, I ended up missing the whole night. So what exactly did you put in my bourbon?"

She laughed, "You should know by now so figure it out yourself."

As I thought about which drug it likely was, I asked, "Do you have the notes from tonight's class that I missed."

She sighed, "I thought we could have some fun first."

I looked at her and offered, "Not tonight dear, I have a headache." To be truthful, I still felt drained from whatever we did last night! Because of the stress from today, I really just wanted to read the notes and then go to sleep.

She laughed, "Didn't you learn anything from what I told you about using that line? Listen, it's obvious I wore you out last night, but now you have my hopes up. Just so you know, the door to my bedroom is always open for you. Let me get the notes for you then I'm headed to my bedroom for the night."

I watched her as she walked to get the notes and thought how nice it was to be with older women: They seemed to be able to sense a man's feelings and not pressure them like younger women. If it was Mira then she'd be all over me like ... I laughed. Charlie turned, pouted and asked, "So watching me walk is funny to you?"

I continued the laugh, "No Charlie, watching you walk is almost hypnotic. I was just thinking that if you were Mira, you'd be all over me right now - just like I was..." I paused as I searched for the right words.

She laughed and interrupted, "Raw meat in front of a cougar?"

She winked at me, I grinned and understood both double entendres, and I replied, "Yeah, exactly!"

She sashayed back with the notes, held my hand and said, "Here you go, remember my bedroom door isn't locked." Then she licked her lips, turned and headed into her bedroom: Damn she sure had the walk down pat!

Flashback – Jack – Late Day four, week one of spook school

Okay, Banzai was sending me some sort of coded message; I just had to figure out what it was. I changed out of my dress blues, sat on my bunk, and tried to figure out what the message was. Then I noticed a bowl on the desk where his computer used to be. I went over to it, looked inside and there was some raw hamburger in it. What the hell? Then it hit me: After Mira and Major M had the fight over him, he's telling me he's not just a piece of meat. I thought a bit more and concluded ... Shit No! If he did this to me, then what in the hell did he do to Mira and the Major? I needed to find both of them! If he had hurt Mira, I will kick his ass! I geared up!

Flashback – Charlie – Late Day four, week one of spook school, Charlie's apartment

I wasn't disappointed when Ben never came into my bedroom since I knew after last night and then this morning he'd be exhausted. I waited to hear him go into the extra bedroom but he never did. I got up, threw on a robe and went into the living room. There he was asleep on the couch. I grabbed a blanket off the spare bed, covered him and headed out to take care of some business. Oh well, there's always tomorrow night.

Flashback – Jack – Late Day four, week one of spook school

I tore out of my room and headed towards Mira's room. When I got there the door was open so I looked inside and it was a huge fucking mess: Meat and blood was everywhere! At first I worried something had blown the hell out of Mira, but then I noticed it was more fucking hamburger and Mira was gone!

I noticed a little GPS looking unit on the floor. It was beeping and I could see one of the dots was where I was and two of them seemed to be outside and headed toward each other. Well, well, well, it looks like Mira's been sneaky as hell and has been tracking us. These other two dots must be the Major and Banzai. I definitely want to talk with the Major and yell at Banzai. It's time to go see what the hell Banzai did to the Major. But this time I won't save his ass.

I ran outside but it wasn't Banzai and the Major headed towards each other it was Mira and the Major. And the way they approached each other it looked like two runaway locomotives headed towards a disastrous collision. It looked like Banzai's pranks backfired once again and it was up to me once again to save the day. I ran my fastest toward the coming catastrophe.

Flashback – Mira – Late Day four, week one of spook school

Mike must have an expiry wish because he was not concealing himself from me like the sneaky snake which he was. Instead he was walking right toward me. I yelled at him, "Mike that was an unconscionable act! I demand satisfaction!"

He vociferously voiced, "Mira, I don't know what you're talking about. But I'm going to kick your ass for what you did to me! I hate it when people play tricks on me."

I was slightly stymied by his response because it seemed he felt I had acted mischievously toward him. Ah ha, it must be one of his ruses!

I shouted, "Mike slice the male-bovine-excrement! It is you who has kvetched the abode of vespids and now you must pay for your insolence!"

I was astounded when stinky Sgt. Reynolds ran between us and said...

Flashback – Jack – Late Day four, week one of spook school

I ran between Major M and Mira and demanded, "Okay you two need to control yourselves, and take a close look at each other."

The Major complained, "How in the hell can I look at Ms. Sedankina when you're in my way?"

I never got to answer because the ground around our feet was peppered with rounds. I dove into the bushes and yelled, "Is everyone okay?"

The Major replied, "Hell no, I'm covered with shit and now I've been shot at!"

Mira added, "I too am steeped in excrement and someone has fired at my corporeal self again!"

I slipped my rifle around in front of me and yelled, "Mira are these more of the people that are looking for you?"

She replied, "I believe that is an incorrect premise. Those after me have been accounted for."

Major M hesitated and answered, "Sgt. Reynolds, I do believe they might be after me."

They didn't have a suppressor on their weapon, because of that I had a pretty good idea where they were. I fired up my night vision scope, scanned the area but didn't see a thing. I announced, "I don't see anyone where I think they should be; and whoever they are, they're piss-poor shots." I stood up and the Major yelled, "Are you fucking crazy exposing yourself."

I figured I could get away with a smart –mouthed answer right now so I replied, "No shit Sherlock, I'm crazy like a fox. Whoever shot at us didn't want to hit us. I have on my combat gear so you two stay under cover and I will go reconnoiter their location..."

Flashback – Major M – Late Day four, week one of spook school

This night had gone to fucking hell in a hand basket! Someone, I originally thought it was Ms. Sedankina, had fucked up me and my car! And I hated having that sort of shit pulled on me, especially now that someone fired at me to make it even worse. The L.Cpl. was correct: This school was a worthless piece of shit. I yelled, "Ms. Sedankina, did someone have a surprise in your room for you tonight?"

She spit back, "Yes you most certainly did Mike and I am not happy about it!"

Shit I bet ... I carefully offered, "I bet it was a flashbang covered with meat, because whoever did it to you also did it to me. It covered me with meat and ruined my car."

Flashback – Mira – Late Day four, week one of spook school

Ah-ha if what Mike apprised me of was true, and I would determine that when I saw him better, then I ascertained what happened, the identity of the perpetrator and why HE did it to both of us. So I was not a piece of meat, my belligerent boyfriend was telling me and Mike that he was not to be treated like a piece of meat! Silly man, he should have just came out and told me because I would have certainly understood. Now I would have to punish him slightly for his evil, infantile trick.

The bigger question was who fired at us, and were they really intending to damage Mike? I believed not, instead I thought they wanted to distract us and prevent the impending confrontation. I even wondered if it was once again my boyfriend that fired at us. I stood up and Mike yelled, "Ms. Sedankina, do you think exposing yourself is wise?"

I calmly lied, "Mike if they are after you then I am totally safe." Now I had to find stinky Sgt. Reynolds and force him to betray the location of my belligerent buffoon of a boyfriend. I couldn't wait to spank his firm derriere with my practice katana!

Flashback – Major M – Late Day four, week one of spook school

I sure as hell was not going to let a woman, not even Ms. Sedankina, do something that I wouldn't myself do. So I jumped up and headed to the hill ahead of her. She quickly caught up, looked at me and giggled, "So Major M you did not fabricate a falsity!"

I was pissed and replied, "No shit Sherlock, if you think I look bad you should see the inside of my car."

She replied, "Major M I do not comprehend why everyone talks about Sherlock Holmes defecating so frequently. I do not recognize it from reading his novels."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.