She's Pregnant! - Cover

She's Pregnant!

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Gladys seemed fine when she joined me later upstairs. Darla and Darrin were there, but Luz went out for the first time. Carmen was handling Raphael. It was a Tuesday and relatively quiet. The others were all out, too, even Celene and Lizbeth -- but they were at planned 'vanilla' jobs. "So how did it go?" I asked as Gladys cuddled up on the couch.

"Celene will be looking, but not for herself -- she'll just be open to setting up something for one of the other girls. Lizbeth, I could not dissuade."

"So..."

"Luz and Cindy are going to train her -- and they aren't pulling any punches."

"You seemed a little..."

"Pissy?" Gladys finished. "Carmen and I have an agreement and we work together. Darla and Luz and Cheryl and Evelyn were there first, and they don't really make serious demands -- but I'm DAMNED if I'm going to let every woman we put on the payroll cut down on my supply of Donnie juice!"

"To be fair, I don't think I was a drawing card in Lizbeth's decision -- and Luz TOLD her she probably wouldn't get much attention from me," I replied mildly. "Certainly, I had no intention..."

"Shut up, Don." She burrowed into my shoulder. "Carmen and I aren't like the others -- we're more ... proprietary. You don't mind, do you? As long as we're fair about it?"

"I don't want to mix in it," I replied. "If I do, SOMEONE will perceive that I'm playing favorites. I want you girls to organize it and I'll go with the flow. On the other hand, if I want something, I'll probably just reach for it -- and if someone decides that's playing favorites, too, well..."

"Are you?"

"Am I what?" I asked, pretending innocence.

"Playing favorites."

"I'm attempting to meet the needs of each of my women as they present them," I replied carefully. "Some of them are apparently more needy than others, but as long as you all agree that no one is stepping out of bounds, all is well."

"What if one of us needed something special -- marriage, for instance?" Gladys pressed.

"The cachet of respectability, or an exclusive relationship?" I inquired.

"That's my Donald -- no flies on you!" Gladys grinned. "The former, I think. The latter would be very destructive, wouldn't it?"

"If we were talking about you or Carmen, the one not involved might end up with her nose out of joint," I pointed out, "even if it WAS for the cachet!"

"Very true," Gladys sighed. "I guess we should table that."

"Is it an issue?" I asked, working to hide my surprise. It hadn't been THAT long since that night she and Carmen first shared me. What had suddenly happened that made me irresistible to women was STILL a complete mystery...

"No, I'm just greedy. I can't deny Carmen, though."

"I'm sure she feels the same way..." 'More like I HOPE she does!' I added to myself.

"Take me to bed?"

"Sure."

There is making love and there is fucking; any of my women would take a good fucking, but only two wanted to make love. Gladys and I made gentle love, more or less missionary-style, her on her back with one leg out and one running up vertical between my neck and shoulder while I used her thigh for leverage. She's easy to get off -- she doesn't throw seizures, just peaks and valleys that take a while to wear her out. Sometimes, though, the valleys flatten out and match the peaks and she gets this constant orgasm thing going -- which only lasts as long as I can take the constant ripple in her pussy. Somehow, we got there without quite planning it and I unloaded in her in long gushes. Oh, well -- I'd gotten used to it; it seemed like there was ALWAYS a wet spot in my bed -- even the new double-king in the expanded master suite.

Luz came in first, announcing, "Everything works, Boss!"

I said, "What, EVERYTHING?" She just grinned that toothy grin of hers. Cheryl came in next. Evelyn and Ted didn't come up. Carmen crept in last, Darla having released her totally from nursery duty. If pressed, Darla had working nipples for two, and Raphael would suck her just as he would his mother. Well, I'd do either one of them, too.

I'd become more and more disenchanted with my day job -- it seemed to be going nowhere, same old shit, while the rest of my life buzzed off in weird directions. And there was Tony, of course -- who I could really have stood to do without seeing, but couldn't seem to get away from. Wednesday, he hit me up with, "I think I could stand another visit from your girls."

"Okay, I'll see what I can schedule," I told him. "When?"

"Six? Like before?"

"Last time, it took four hours -- at the high rate," I reminded him. The place had been a sty.

"We'll adjust as we go," he replied. "I don't think it's as bad, but..."

I just nodded. I don't think the girls had given it more than a lick and a promise; Tony had taken Darla off the job, anyway, and left Luz to do it all. Two of them could probably have taken six hours and STILL not been done.

I called home and told Darla, "Tony wants a team at six."

"I'm not going!"

"No, of course not," I agreed. "What about Luz?"

"He treated her like she was dirt!"

"Well, he won't have you there this time..."

"True. LUZ!" Darla handed off the phone.

"Tony wants a team at six."

"I'll take Lizbeth." Luz didn't even kick.

"Sounds good," I agreed.

Six-oh-five comes and I get a call from Tony. "Where's Bonnie?" he whined.

"Maternity leave. I thought you wanted your place cleaned?" I retorted.

"Yeah, but..."

"Either one of the pair I sent can do the job..." I pointed out.

"Well, I dunno. Got anyone else?"

"Nope," I replied, eyeing Cindy -- and Jasmine, our other working girl. She was white, too, but fuck Tony... "The other teams are all out. What's wrong with Luz? She was there before. Lizbeth is a hard worker..."

"Yeah, well, I'm not used to..." Tony's voice trailed off.

"Hey, if you don't want them, send them back -- I have other jobs..."

"No, no..."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"No..."

"Great." I hung up on him, grinning. The worst thing he could do was fire me...

Three hours later Luz and Lizbeth came in, Lizbeth rocking her big ass from side to side and making her big hooters swing. She peeled two hundred twenty-five dollars off the roll in her hand, grinning from ear to ear.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"That needle-pricked white bastard started hitting on Luz and she told him she'd just had a baby and was all stretched out of shape and sore and shit, and I lit into him and axed him wasn't black pussy good enough? An' he got all defensive, so I axed him if he'd ever HAD no black pussy an' he said no, so I axed him how would he know unless he tried it? So he starts hemming and hawing an' I axed him if he liked hooters, an' he said he did, so I fished one 'a mine out an' his eyes got all big an' I plugged it into his mouth an' he went after it like a baby lookin' for milk! After that..." Lizbeth dusted her hands. "Boy LOVES my melons! He was ALL up in that shit! Got him two pieces of black pussy an' some booty, too! Then I got up an' helped Luz finish cleanin' that stinkin' hole of his, nekkid. You wait -- he'll be back..."

"So you knocked down, what, three hundred?" I asked, grinning.

"Sumpthin' like that."

"Okay, on the books, I paid you your forty-five," I told her. "I don't know anything about the rest."

"I'm likin' that mighty fine!" Lizbeth declared. "G'night, Don!"

"Good night, Lizbeth." I shook my head, grinning, then turned to Luz. "You passed it up?"

"Lizbeth needed the work, Boss. I don't like Tony, anyway."

"Hey, it's your call."

Gladys laughed and laughed.

Thursday morning, I had to sit for fifteen minutes while Tony went on and on about Lizbeth's monster titties, black pussy in general, and Lizbeth's in particular. Well, it gave me a reason to sit around drinking coffee ... Black girls in the office weren't going to thank me -- but they wouldn't know where Tony's sudden interest came from, anyway. Lizbeth's 'tip' broke through Celene's reserve and we were back to square one -- except Luz used Milo and Manny for training dummies out of deference to Gladys and Carmen, who both disapproved of anyone outside the family draining my balls. Luz still made a case for me fucking Celene and Lizbeth and Cindy and Jasmine, and Gladys and Carmen reluctantly agreed, but it was left to me to make demands, and I didn't. Six women is a lot -- even if some of them weren't being serviced on a regular basis. Ten is just ridiculous. Besides, fucking Cindy, in particular, would have been a waste of time for both of us -- she was seasoned and knew what was going on, but had no particular loyalty to me, so it made no sense.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.