She's Pregnant! - Cover

She's Pregnant!

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

After Friday night, Evelyn was off the roster for Saturday, Darla and Luz and Cheryl had a couple of little one or two hour jobs apiece, starting in the early evening. I stayed home in my robe and pajamas, playing Hugh Hefner. Carmen did her job, watching the girls; when they got tired of running around and playing and climbed up on 'Daddy's' recliner to settle against me, Carmen sat on the couch, watching me with big, intense eyes, waiting for something...

Cheryl came home from her second trip out about eight; she kissed the girls good night and Carmen took them upstairs. As she draped herself half on me and half on the recliner, I aired the issue...

"Carmen seems to be waiting for me to do something."

"Like what?" Cheryl asked, nuzzling my ear.

"Damned if I know. She sits on the couch, watching me like a hawk, like she's waiting for something."

"Oh." Cheryl tittered. "I know."

"What?"

"Luz gave her the list of duties -- not the child raising, the other stuff."

"So?"

"She's a woman in this house..."

"Luz told her that fucking me is part of the job?" I erupted.

"Uh huh." Cheryl's eyes danced.

"You're shitting me, right?"

"Uh uh. Heck, I think it's why she took the job!"

"Howcum I had to wait to my mid-thirties to be suddenly irresistible to women?" I complained. "Why couldn't I have been hot while I still had hair?"

"Nobody'd seen your dick, I guess..." Cheryl leaned in to kiss my neck.

"This is serious!" I ranted. "I can't do that -- she's only eighteen!"

"And you're probably the first guy ever to try to roll big, hot eyes around in between her titties!" Cheryl chuckled. "She wants it, Don -- it isn't sexual harassment when she wants it."

"Hell, I forgot about THAT part!"

"Oh, don't be a stick in the mud!" Cheryl snorted. "But you can stick your dick in me..."

"Didn't you just come back from a call?"

"He wasn't impressive -- he'd just got my juices flowing and he lost it, too. I need the real thing..." She reached down and unsnapped my fly...

So Carmen came down from tucking in the girls to find Cheryl bouncing on my pogo stick. She couldn't seem to leave, either; she just stood there, in the door, her eyes huge, watching Cheryl bounce. It added to things; for the second time that day I made like a cum fountain. Cheryl dropped forward onto me, rubbing her titties on my chest, having gotten out of her blouse but not her skirt for the ride. After a minute, I puffed, "I wasn't wearing a rubber -- are you on birth control?"

"You're not SUPPOSED to wear a rubber!" Cheryl retorted, "And, no, I'm not. Everyone ELSE is pregnant -- I want Donna and Faye to have a little brother!"

"Cheryl..."

"Okay, I'm on the Pill. But I don't want to be. The current crop of kids aren't yours, Don -- but the next one will be, mark my words! We ALL want your kids!"

"I can't imagine why!"

Cheryl grinned crookedly and stroked my face. "That's one of the reasons why, Hon. That's one of the reasons why."

There was a rustle; it was Carmen, slowly creeping toward the couch to sit down, her huge eyes never leaving us.

Cheryl crawled off and cupped her crotch to keep the goo from running out, exclaiming, "Such a load! Wait here -- I'll bring you back a washrag." She waddled off, holding her pussy closed.

I risked a glance at Carmen. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay," she croaked.

Cheryl came back and made a production of cleaning up my wilted cock. Making more of a fuss didn't seem to be the right tactic, so I just let it happen and tucked myself away when it was over, taking a buss on the lips from Cheryl before she swayed out.

Darla and Luz came home a bit later and I braced Luz, "Did you tell poor Carmen that sex with me was on her list of duties?"

Luz looked defiant. "She lives here, Boss..."

"Yeah, well, she's young and she's not a hooker and she has children to take care of. I have hot and cold running pussy already. There's no need for her to feel obligated to climb into my bed!" I retorted.

Darla smiled crookedly. "What if she wants to, Donnie?"

"I'm sure that's not the case."

"I'm not," Darla replied, shifting her gaze to the subject of conversation. "He's being noble, Hon -- which is one of his better qualities. It'll make things more difficult, but not impossible." Carmen blushed and looked away.

"If they led you to believe that I was going to snap my fingers and point to my crotch and expect you to do something, they were wrong," I told Carmen. "You have better things to do than to be farting around with an old guy -- which is what I am to you. I won't be making any demands."

Darla chuckled. "What about fulfilling requests?"

I waved a finger at Darla and Luz. "Stop it, you two!"

"You need anything, Boss?" Luz asked, apparently ignoring me. "Evelyn got a big one from you this morning, but that was then..."

"Cheryl climbed on me and raped me a little while ago. I'm going off to get counseling, but I should be good to go until bedtime," I related. "Given that I ALREADY have three or four of you at my beck and call, why did you tell poor Carmen that she had to play, too?"

Luz folded her arms over her chest, unrepentant. "She lives here. You are Boss."

I rolled my eyes. "I never thought I'd live to say this, but there is only so much of me."

Darla chuckled. "I'm sure we'll notice if you run out."

"Whatever. I've made my point. Carmen is not obligated to sleep with me." I got up and mustered as much dignity as the pair of them would allow me and left the room, heading downstairs to my office to look at the books and put away the money that the girls tossed in a drawer when they came in.

There was a knock on the hallway door; Jorge, one of the security guards, was standing there. I opened up and he came in. "What's up?"

Jorge parked his butt on the chair and looked uncomfortable. "Mr. K, what is it exactly you and those pregnant ladies do?"

"Why do you ask?"

"They don't act like cleaning ladies."

"Oh." I sat back in my chair. "Jorge, you place me in a poor position. I don't want to offend you or cause you to discover that you might be working for someone who does things that you can't tolerate. We don't steal or anything. This IS a cleaning business. I try not to allow anything to happen on the premises that would contradict that. I, personally, try not to do anything illegal at all."

"How come they're all pregnant?"

"Well, they're not ALL pregnant," I replied. "I guess it's simplest to say that they were when they came to me."

"So you have a thing for pregnant ladies?" Jorge asked.

"No, Son -- that's more coincidence than anything else. I probably wouldn't have them if they weren't pregnant, but I never went looking for pregnant ladies. Frankly, I don't know how to explain it without revealing some very personal information and making the whole thing sound like a pet rescue."

"They're ... worldly..." Jorge offered.

"Yeah."

"I won't tell -- and I won't be offended. But I think I can protect you better if I know what I'm protecting," Jorge pressed.

I thought about it. "You're asking me to betray confidences. I'll tell you what -- I'll let you get it from the horse's mouth." I picked up the phone, punched the built-in wireless intercom, and buzzed upstairs.

"Boss?"

"Luz? Perfect. Can you come downstairs?"

"You need something?"

"Just you. Come dressed -- Jorge is here."

"Okay." A couple of minutes later, Luz waddled in wearing a maternity stretch jean skirt, a tube top, and flip-flops. "What's up, Boss?"

"Jorge wants to know what we do. He claims that it will help him protect us. I'm a little concerned that he'll be ... upset ... and feel it necessary to leave or something."

Luz cocked her head, eyeing Jorge. "I have two jobs. I work for Boss, here. We have a cleaning business. I clean, I do maid stuff, I set up for parties and carry drinks and things. That is my first job."

"Okay. What's your second job?" Jorge asked.

"I'm a hooker. I fuck guys. Many times I fuck guys I go to clean for. We keep Boss out of it as much as possible. Boss takes care of us -- we don't want him in jail for being a pimp. You understand?"

Jorge turned to me. "You're a pimp?"

Luz stamped a flip-flop shod foot. "Boss NOT pimp! Boss gives us health insurance and watches over us and gives us place to live and loves us. Pimps beat us and take all our money and not take care of us at all! VERY different!"

"A cop would call me a pimp," I agreed, "although I've been careful not to profit from the girls."

"Boss! You are NOT pimp!" Luz rasped. She turned to Jorge. "You know white slavery? Darla and I white slaves. Last owner WAS pimp! Boss -- he buy us from pimp -- pimp was going to kill us because we bring in no money pregnant! THAT is how pimp acts!" She glared at Jorge. "We clean for Boss. He takes cleaning money and pays for health insurance so we have babies in hospital. He gives us nice place to live. Hooking money goes in other pot for raising babies. Boss keeps it, too -- but if I want money Boss give me all I want. THAT is NOT how a pimp acts!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.