She's Pregnant!
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

A couple of minutes later, Jorge, the security guard, called. “Mr, K? I’ve got a Ted here -- he says he’s here to get Evelyn.”

“Hold him there,” I directed. “Evelyn isn’t back yet -- she went across town. I’ll talk to him in my office.”

My office wasn’t much at this point -- just a desk and a couple of chairs in the back of the store. Ted waved a finger, recognizing me, “You!”

“Yeah, me,” I agreed. “Let’s talk in my office.” I led him up the back hallway behind the stores to our new place and opened up, then led him to my putative office. “Have a seat,” I offered, waving him into a chair. “So what do you think of this deal?”

“Lots of money,” Ted replied, shrugging.

“A lot of guys wouldn’t be interested in seeing their wives make a lot of money in this particular manner,” I pointed out. “Does it bother you?”

“Well, it does and it doesn’t,” Ted replied carefully.

“How so?”

“When I met Evvie, she was a party girl -- it’s what attracted me to her. But she got the idea that once we were married, she needed to stay home and be the good wife -- we’ve been through this before. She went overboard, probably because it was hard to do. I blame myself for that. I never made it clear that I wanted her to feel free to get whatever she needed, you know?” Ted looked very earnest.

“That’s pretty open,” I noted. “Most guys...”

“I guess I’m not most guys,” Ted replied. “Evvie isn’t most girls, either. I figured we would be swinging, you know?”

“What do you get out of that?” I asked.

“Eh, she’s fun to watch, when she gets going...”

I put on my best poker face. “So, at that party, you were okay with what went down?”

“Evvie needed to cut loose. I might have liked to get in on it, you know? But I didn’t feel like I deserved it. I clipped her wings,” Ted replied. “Look, I’m not Superman, and Evvie needs more when she gets going. I think she zipped it up because it was easier on her than not getting enough.”

“Well, hooking isn’t swinging,” I pointed out.

“Yeah, you pay for swinging and get paid for hooking,” he agreed. “I’m hoping that because they’re johns I won’t have to worry too much.” He sat looking at me for a minute before asking anxiously, “Have you fucked her since that night?”

I don’t know what possessed me; I could have just said, “No” -- but instead, I said, “Not yet.” Ted cringed a bit, but he nodded. He seemed to think about saying two or three things -- but he didn’t. After a minute, emboldened, I asked, “So are you going back to any of Mike’s card parties?”

“Evvie doesn’t think it’s a good idea,” he replied.

“What if she changes her mind?”

“I might. I like cards.”

“What about watching Evvie take it?”

“Yeah. That, too,” he admitted.

“What do you think of the whole picture thing?” I asked.

He shrugged. “She was getting even. I deserved it. Besides, it brought in the money, didn’t it?”

“Yeah, I guess it did,” I agreed.

About that time, Luz stuck her head in the door, “Boss?” I waved her in; Evelyn followed. Both of them came and pecked me on the cheek.

I turned to Ted. “If you’ll excuse us for a moment...”

“Oh, sure...” Ted got up and left.

“How did it go?” I asked.

“Great, Boss -- a good day!” Luz grinned from ear to ear and emptied her purse on my desk. I waved her off and she waddled out, but managed to make it sexy. Meanwhile, I shoved her money in a lockbox. Luz didn’t care what I did with it, but I did...

“Did Luz ride you?” I asked Evelyn.

“No, she’s a big help,” Evelyn replied. “I know where I stand with Luz -- she’s real clear about it. I like that.” She flicked her eyes at the doorway. “You had a talk?”

“Yeah. I don’t get him, you understand, but I think it’s there. I think he’ll do the minimums, at least.” I shook my head in amazement. “I damned sure wouldn’t, but everything he said indicates that he’s got a thing for being made to wear horns.”

“I’m going to brace him about Mike’s next party, then,” Evelyn announced.

“This is on you, Hon -- I’m not asking you to do it.”

“I know.” Evelyn fished two hundred dollars out of her purse. “This is toward my first year’s partnership contribution. I’ll ask Milo to give me a form.”

“Okay, Hon,” I said, salting it away. “I didn’t ask for THAT, either, but I’m good with it if you are.” I paused before getting up. “He asked if I’d fucked you again.”

“What did you tell him?”

“Not yet.”

Evelyn grinned. “I knew there was a real man in there. You smell it, don’t you? I bet he’d like to watch...”

“Hey! I like to think I’m a nice guy!” I protested.

“And you are, Baby,” Evelyn replied, patting my cheek. “But you are still a man and you know when you’re on top -- and you know when someone else isn’t, and doesn’t want to be. You gave him what he wanted.” We went through the door and up the hallway to where Ted waited at the security station -- and Evelyn stopped and deliberately gave me a more than chaste kiss in plain sight. I was embarrassed and Ted was, too -- but he didn’t say shit; he just followed her out the door.

Monday, Darla got serious about getting commercial cleaning supplies -- the good stuff, wholesale. She got one of those vacuum cleaners you carry on your back -- but for now, Cheryl was the only one who was going to be able to use it. Our word of mouth network was growing; we had regulars, and we had, “You know So-and-so? Well, I’m a friend of his...” I figured if the girls went out once on a Monday, we were doing good; Luz did a daytime gig that was mostly cleaning, and Cheryl did our first couple -- and older pair looking for some spice. She got great reviews from both sides of the aisle, and it translated to more couples and girl-girl business -- we had three such appointments by the end of the week. Darla worked out a maid fantasy; it had all the elements -- real cleaning, the husband fucking the maid and getting caught and the wife getting a little revenge lick. And at three-fifty a pop plus the base cleaning rate, it was a winner. Pregnancy was big with couples, too -- especially those without kids. They would ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ over Darla or Luz or Evelyn’s big belly; it made for gentle sex, too, which could be a serious change of pace for the girls, from what I could see.

Wednesday, I got a call from Mike. “Ted’s gonna play cards Friday -- and we’re all gonna fuck Evelyn anyway.” I was unsurprised, therefore, when Evelyn announced it later in the day. The girls went out to costume stores during the day, trying to get good stuff cheap -- and succeeded, in general.

I braced Cheryl with, “We need a babysitter. I can’t put the four of you out and play with little girls the rest of the night.”

“But you do it so well!” Cheryl grinned. I was ‘Daddy’ now, like it or not -- and I liked it. “What about an au pair?”

“You mean like a live-in?” I mused. “We’re out of bedrooms.”

“Oh, come on! None of us use ours!” Cheryl was right; I’d put two queens side-by-side in the master suite -- and generally slept stuck in the crack, trapped between two bulging bellies. Cheryl was there, too, more often than not; I was amazed at the level of domestic tranquility. Luz generally cooked and Darla generally did the laundry, and Cheryl tended to her kids and generally picked up; I stayed out of it and they managed to rotate things often enough that no one was climbing the walls without my ham-handed interference. And there was ALWAYS a mouth or a pussy or an ass being offered at bedtime... “We’ve been talking about making the main room in the back a kind of shared dressing room; we can stick a bed in there to take one or two of us when necessary -- and the au pair can have the back bedroom the kids aren’t in.” The nursery was already in the other front bedroom, an acknowledgement of the fact that Darla and Luz DID sleep with me all the time...

“If you’re gonna do something like that, put the nursery in the other back bedroom and the au pair in the front; the back rooms are quieter,” I suggested. “Where are we gonna get one of those, anyway? And remember, we’re doing a lot of strange shit and some of it isn’t strictly legal...”

Cheryl nodded. “I know a girl -- she’s eighteen, and her folks want her out because they can’t get welfare for her anymore and she’s a drag on the family budget. Her mama is Puerto Rican and her daddy is Black. She watches the girls regularly when I can afford to pay her -- I trust her. She’d be happy to have a place and kids to play with and three meals on the table. I think she’s been sleeping with one of her sisters forever and wouldn’t know what to do with a bed all to herself...”

“And hooking? What does she think of that?” I asked.

“She knows I’m doing it and I think she’s fascinated -- she’s not getting any attention from boys and she’s amazed that guys will actually PAY for the stuff.” Cheryl stopped and grinned. “In an emergency, you could probably put her on staff.” I just grunted. “In any case,” she continued, “she’s seen it before -- it goes on in at least three apartments in our building, especially at the end of the month when the women start coming up short for rent money. Payday weekends, some places around my old apartment have revolving doors.”

“Did you run this past Darla and Luz?” I asked.

“No, but I will.”

“See what they think. If they like it, you can pitch it to the girl and the three of you can interview. If she passes THAT, I’ll look at her.”

“No problem, Boss.” Cheryl pecked me on the cheek and swayed out.

I got my look when I got home Thursday evening. I could see how high school boys wouldn’t be interested; Carmen was plush, not QUITE fat, with heavy breasts that obviously sagged some, a substantial ass and a puffy belly -- and she was a little bit hog-hosed. On the plus side, she was curvy and soft-looking and had dimples and nice teeth -- and a couple of freckles dusting the bridge of her nose. School boys might turn up their noses, but to me she was hot; I have learned over time to appreciate a girl with a little meat on her bones. Cheryl watched me with glinting eyes, and Luz smirked; only Darla kept a straight face. I got control of myself and asked, “So, have you done a lot of babies? There’s going to be a population explosion around here...”

“Uh huh. All the time,” Carmen replied, nodding earnestly.

I eyed her. “You passed inspection by the girls, or you wouldn’t be here. You’ll learn that I generally delegate things that are better handled by those involved. You realize that this isn’t a big money gig, right? You won’t be making twenty bucks an hour, you’ll be living here and eating here and getting some small amount of money to blow at the end of the week.”

“Uh huh.” Another earnest nod.

“If things don’t work out, I expect you to keep our business to yourself, not put it out on the street. I’ll be pissed if you do,” I warned, just as if the threat had teeth. Darla, in the background, bit her cheek.

“I understand,” Carmen nodded some more.

I was having trouble keeping my eyeballs out of her gently jiggling cleavage, so I looked away. “I don’t know what the girls offered you specifically, but I trust them. Who made the offer?”

“Darla.”

“Who explained your duties?”

“Luz and Cheryl.”

“Is it all pretty clear?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir.”

“I don’t do child-rearing, aside from being used as an animated jungle gym by the girls. If you have questions or concerns, start with Cheryl and work your way up. If you need to jump the chain and come to me, I’m going to assume it has something to do with one of the women, not a kid.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“When do you start?”

“As soon as I can get my stuff, Sir.”

Cheryl came forward, “I’m handling that.”

I shrugged. “Okay. Is there a contract?”

“Milo is writing something up.”

“Good old Milo. Who pays this week?”

“I do.” Darla smiled gently.

I shrugged, washing my hands of it. “I guess we’re done, then.” I got out of there before I did something stupid, going downstairs to the office to pound the books. Faye caught me at the door and rode downstairs on my hip, then sat on my desk playing with the fingers of my left hand while I input sales data with my right. Cheryl and Carmen came down to get her after an hour or so; apparently, Carmen was moved in at that point.

Friday night we all left Carmen in charge of the kids and went out to Mike’s card party. Ted was there; Mike cornered me and said, “We’re gonna be hip deep after last week -- I’m gonna want to run two tables. I also got a camera...” He flicked his eyes at Ted. “Is this gonna fly?”

“Did it fly two weeks ago?” I replied. “I was dubious, but, yeah, I think it will. I think he’ll play up some, even.”

“Everybody is gonna want a piece,” Mike mused.

“Evelyn is holding the price list,” I told him. “I am supporting this thing, but not pushing it. If Ted freaks or whatever, I didn’t make either of them do it. If I was her, I would negotiate over every little thing -- and milk the shit out of it.”

Mike nodded. “Yeah, makes sense. You don’t do somebody’s old lady right in front of his face every day.”

Cards weren’t the top priority; you could feel it in the room. Mike made a point of cornering Evelyn for a quiet conversation in plain sight of Ted, after which Evelyn came over to where Ted and I were sitting together and said quietly, “Honey? You know some of the guys will be having sex, with me, obviously...”

“Yeah...” Ted eyed her sidelong.

“You remember how popular I told you the whole picture thing was last week...” Evelyn said delicately. “We made a lot of money on that deal...”

“Uh huh...”

“Well, I’ve been approached ... Since you’re here, some of the guys might like to, you know, get a picture with you in it.”

“Uh, wow, that’s pretty out there,” Ted mused.

“Yeah,” Evelyn agreed. “There would probably be a sliding scale, you know? Depending upon how much, um, participation the guy wants. This is obviously worth more than an old wedding picture...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.