She's Pregnant!
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I'd had this explained by Darla after the previous party. The winner of the hand was due the service; anyone who had raised to that level or agreed to match the bet had to pay the split for it. The winner could take the service or could bank it and bet it at a later time. There was a side pot that the payments went into. Theoretically, you could win a trip around the world in a hand -- and you could take it if you wanted it. If you owned one and wanted to bet it later, there was no requirement for anyone to add to the pot -- it was paid for. The service just shifted owners. It was a little complicated and made my head hurt, but it appeared to work. I saw the blowjob -- I had three queens -- but a heaviset kid named Art won the hand. Five of us split the fifty bucks; it wasn't onerous. Mike asked the kid if he wanted it and the kid said yes -- big surprise -- so we settled back to watch the show.

Art picked Luz, who grinned her toothy grin, knelt up between his legs and proceeded to deliver her usual professional-quality cock-vacuuming job. Since Darla called her on it, they'd shifted gears -- pleasuring a john was more important than time. When you're a streetwalker, it's all about volume -- but an outcall girl can make big tips and create a following by making it good. By the time Luz was done with Art, every damned one of us wanted a hot mouth -- and the three girls who were not employed had been felt up pretty thoroughly.

Since everyone had a hardon, it should be no surprise that there was a blowjob in the pot before we even got to the draw, the next hand. Mike won and got Cheryl to suck him -- and had a ball with it. Darla and Luz could swallow most cocks without fanfare, but Cheryl wasn't there yet; she let him manhandle her and drive her onto him without a whimper -- although she DID slobber a lot and you would catch her gagging. I thought it was a pretty decent effort for an apprentice hooker.

There was no question that we were going to keep this up until everyone got their rocks off; Darla took the next load and Luz the one after that. No, there was only one open question...

A guy named Joe won the fifth hand after the festivities started. Mike gave him the eye and said, "Well?" and Joe looked guilty, but his eyes flicked. Everybody saw it; there was kind of a sigh that went around the table. Joe wanted his from Evelyn.

Evelyn was sitting on Art's lap, facing away from Ted, so she didn't see him mouth, 'Give her the money.' Several of us were surprised, but Mike stuck the fifty bucks under Evelyn's nose, poker-faced. Evelyn didn't look at Ted; she just flicked her eyes in his general direction without turning her head. "I'm keeping this," she mumbled.

"You lost your allowance," Ted replied softly.

"Tuck it in your shoe," Darla offered, helpfully. "That's what dancers and party girls do."

Evelyn nodded and braced herself, then said, "Excuse me," to Art and got up. Joe pushed his chair back, and Evelyn waved him up so she could take his pants down. We all sat there, heads going back and forth from Evelyn and Joe to Ted, sort of like a soundless tennis match. Evelyn never once looked at Ted; Ted, on the other hand, watched every move she made, poker-faced. Joe worried for a bit, watching him, but Ted mimed driving Evelyn down onto his cock and Joe put his hand on her head rather diffidently and Ted nodded and mimed it again, so Joe did it. Evelyn went "Urk!" -- but she didn't stop and she didn't bitch about it and Joe got to doing it regularly.

We all sat there watching it like it was an episode of some suspense flick or something. Ted beckoned Luz over and she crawled up on his lap and sat there, letting him feel her up distractedly while he watched his wife blow a guy for money. I couldn't make heads or tails of it and I wasn't alone...

After four or five minutes -- not quite long enough for anyone to get bored -- Joe got red in the face and grunted and you knew he was spewing. Evelyn didn't go anywhere; when he was done, she rocked back and opened her mouth to show him his load. Darla stepped up and said, "Working girls don't swallow, Hon; kind of let it dribble over your chin, if you're not working with a rubber, or try to get him to blow it on your face or tits like in porn." She took Evelyn by the arm and pulled her along, saying, "Welcome to the sisterhood. Let's get you cleaned up and prepped for the serious shit."

Once they were out of the room, I turned to Ted. "I don't get it."

Ted shrugged. "Like I told you -- Ev used to be a party slut. When she married me, she decided she had to clean up her act -- but she didn't ask me about it and she went too far. I'm gonna use this for leverage; if she looks in the mirror and sees a whore, she won't be inclined to act all stuffy -- and I'll have blackmail material to make sure she doesn't cut me off again. I wish I could get pictures -- especially of her taking money for it." He sat back in his seat. "She's a whore like the others -- but they admit it and she pretended to be something else."

Luz frowned at him and Cheryl looked unhappy; Ted said, "I have nothing against whores. Would you rather I called you working girls? I have nothing against working girls; I don't know a guy who does. Some might not want one for a wife, but these are different circumstances. I'm good with it."

Mike got up and waved him over to a corner and they spoke urgently for a moment, then Mike shrugged and left the room for a couple of minutes, coming back with a leather case. He turned to the guy on his left and said, "Deal," and we went back to playing poker.

By the time Darla and Evelyn got back, we were beyond blowjobs; one of the guys had Cheryl bent over a couch arm and was putting the meat to her and a fuck from Luz was on the table in the current pot. Darla looked around and shrugged and came and sat on my lap. "Did you miss us, Donnie?"

"Yeah," I admitted, pondering the pair of tens I had working and wondering if drawing three told everyone too much. "What took you so long?"

"We prepped her ass," Darla replied quietly.

"Oh." Enemas take a few minutes. "She going that far?"

"Now?" Darla grunted, "You betcha. She's got nothing to lose. Everybody even knows the price list."

Some guy named Pete won the hand; we all went into the next one without Pete and Luz, since Pete didn't feel like banking his fuck. He bent Luz over a barstool and went to town, taking over the racy background noise franchise from Cheryl and her customer, who had just finished up. Luz was just naturally louder, too, which ramped things up. Everyone knew who was up next and it wasn't Darla; Evelyn's pussy was in the pot before the draw.

Art won with three queens, ace-high. Mike dug around a bit under the table and nodded at the side pot; Art picked it up and offered it to Evelyn and she took it, getting up off Joe's lap. There was a quiet click and I looked over to see Mike with a digital camera up to his face. I don't think Evelyn noticed; she was too focused on Art and what she was about to do.

As before, this put a stop to things. The other three were hookers, but this was a guy's wife. After some quiet negotiation, Art dragged the couch cushions down to the floor in front of Mike's coffee table and Evelyn arranged herself on them on her back. Darla doled out a rubber and Art knelt and took Evelyn's knees over his forearms, slid home, and started poking. I heard a noise and realized it was a video camera; Ted was recording the whole thing for posterity using a camera that must belong to Mike. Once they were going good, Ted made himself obvious, coming in close and saying, "Hold up the money, Evvie -- make Daddy proud..."

Evelyn looked like he'd stabbed her, but she did it, waving the handful of bills -- then she got this look on her face and leaned up and started encouraging Artie to pour the meat to her. "Come on, Baby -- fuck me! I need some meat! Pound me!" Art went at it seriously and I wondered what sex the baby was; either way it was probably already a cocksucker from the way Art was pouring it to Evelyn. He was noisy and she was noisy and she wasn't faking it; she was getting off.

It only took a couple of minutes for Art to fill his rubber; Darla stepped in at that point to tell Evelyn, "It's cool to enjoy it as long as the john comes first." Evelyn just nodded and Joe gave her a hand getting up.

After that it was ALMOST business as usual; Ted got up to video any time Evelyn took a dick, and she took two or three more -- including mine. I got the inaugural butt-fuck; Evelyn had a cute little pink rosebud that was lubed so it wasn't a terrible fight to get into -- and she had Darla there giving her pointers on how to make a butt-fuck good for the john. Ted loved it, getting it all on video, including Darla's commentary. Evelyn humped back at me, moaning, a hundred and fifty bucks between her teeth; I'd like to have seen that video, but Ted no doubt has it hidden good, somewhere.

The party broke up around two; the girls and I staggered home, the girls having made probably two thousand between them in extras. Mike got a piece of every hole Cheryl had at some point; Cheryl's end of night comment was, "I really didn't know he was that into me..." She didn't leave, either; she crashed on my bed with the rest of us in one big exhausted tangle. She went home late Sunday morning, still tired and somewhat sore, but happy with her paycheck.

Mike called around noon and gushed about how great it all had been, saying that several of the guys were going to be calling for 'cleanings.' I offered him a break on the basic services, capping it at six hours, but he would have none of it. "The girls earned every cent."

"What about Ted and Evelyn?" I asked.

"I'm sure they're fighting, somewhere, but it's none of my business," Mike replied. "Hey, about Cheryl..."

"Yeah?"

"She didn't freak or anything, having to do me?"

"She was surprised you were into her," I related.

"Well..." Embarrassment colored his voice. "Is she busy Monday?"

"I'll check the schedule and let you know," I replied. "How long?"

"Two hours, I think."

"I'll check and pencil you in."

Luz went out at midafternoon, and Darla in the early evening -- both to guys who had been at the poker party. "Nothing whets a guy's appetite for sex like getting some," Darla observed, winking at me as she went out the door. The average single outcall was two-fifty to three hundred dollars, including the 'standard' fees, which ran twenty-five to thirty-seven fifty an hour, depending on how bad the cleanup was. I messed around in the nursery, cleaning and repainting the somewhat banged-up second-hand furniture. I called Cheryl and she was up for Mike -- but I was going to have to watch the girls...

Monday, I confirmed Cheryl's date with Mike and rushed home after work to cover; we had a steady flow of repeat customers, including Manny. Manny wasn't doing well with conventional dating; I was there during the day when one of the office girls hit Manny up with, "I thought we had fun last week..."

Manny frowned and said, "Yeah, well, dating you is a guessing game -- I don't know if we're going anywhere or not. I don't like that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.