She's Pregnant! - Cover

She's Pregnant!

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Monday, at work, I discovered that there had been a round of pink slips handed out quietly on Friday at the end of the business day. My job was apparently sacrosanct -- even without Tony's sudden approval of everything I did -- but others weren't so lucky. Women seemed the hardest hit -- something I again attributed to good ol' Tony and his chauvinism. Well, there was nothing I could do about it.

The girls had a gig Monday night; they prepared for it during the day by going out to get licenses. As it turned out, the job turned into a straight cleaning gig when the guy's girlfriend showed up; to add insult to injury, the girlfriend made the guy tip the girls anyway in a fine show of feminine solidarity. The girls were amused, rather than upset, and I had to agree -- if he was fooling around on his girlfriend, even with a hooker, he probably didn't deserve her. Or she wasn't putting out, which might mean she didn't deserve him ... Either way, they probably wouldn't go much farther. I'm not female, and I know that guys like a little variety occasionally -- but if he was tired of the chick already...

Tuesday night Manny called for Luz; he'd been getting attention at work, but as he put it, "Those chicks want me to take them out and blow a couple of hundred on them and then give me a peck on the cheek. If I'm gonna blow a couple of hundred, I might as well get something for it. Besides, I like having a clean place..." I charged Manny for two hours worth of cleaning and Luz stayed the night; she liked Manny. I wasn't in the business of dictating the girls' rate structure, so if she didn't want to bill Manny by the hour, it was no skin off my nose.

Wednesday afternoon I got an odd phone call. It was Cheryl Thorndyke, a twenty-something chick in the Telemarketing Department who'd gotten a pink slip the previous Friday. "Don? I hear you have a cleaning business on the side -- are you hiring?"

I frowned at the phone. "What else do you hear?"

"What?"

"Never mind. Look, I dunno -- we're just getting off the ground..." I muttered.

"Please? I have two little girls ... I can't do even a week without money."

Cheryl was kind of hot; she was black, I guess -- but her momma had probably been white. She had green eyes -- very exotic. She had medium brown skin, freckles, and was big and very curvy, but not overblown anywhere. She was a lot of woman. But... "Look, I really don't know if you would fit in with the other girls. I provide some basic services, but beyond that, they're more or less independent contractors."

"Could we talk about it?" Cheryl sounded desperate.

I sighed. "Yeah, call me back in a couple of hours and I'll see if I can set up an interview."

"Thanks, Don. I always knew you were a jewel..."

I hung up thinking, 'If you knew that, why didn't you say something?' I called Darla. "Hon, I got a call from a woman I know who just got fired. She's looking for work, and thinks I run a cleaning company."

Darla chuckled wryly. "You do, Boss -- we just clean more thoroughly than some."

"Yeah, well..." I sighed. "This could be delicate. She's desperate, you know? I hate to tell her no, but who knows what she'll think of the setup?"

"Let us handle it, Boss. You bring her in and we'll do the interview. We'll break the news and keep you out of it unless she seems cooperative. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay." I'd been hoping for similar.

Cheryl was back on the phone about four-thirty. "Don?"

"I run the business out of my apartment -- does that bother you? I don't want you to think I'm luring you into something..." I explained.

Cheryl gave a funny little grunt and said, "No, that's no big thing. After all, we go out to clean, right?"

"Exactly." I gave her my address. "Say, six? I need to get home..."

"Sure."

"She's pregnant! They both are!" Cheryl pulled me aside to hiss after having shook hands with Darla and Luz.

I rolled my eyes. "I got them that way -- um, that is, they came to me that way. I'm not the father..." I shook it off. "I'm going to let the girls do the interview; if things work out, I'll go into all of the HR stuff. You have a car, right?"

"Yes." Cheryl eyed the girls, who'd withdrawn a bit to give us a moment of conversation, but who were obviously evaluating Cheryl from a looks standpoint. "Any idea what will work?"

I pursed my lips. "Honesty. Don't play to them and don't make promises you can't keep. They're going to want to be able to rely on you. I'm going into the kitchen. Want some coffee or a soda or something?"

"No, I'm fine..." Cheryl looked over at the girls and Luz waved and it was on...

I sat in the kitchen area waiting to hear a screech -- but it didn't come. Instead, Cheryl came in to the kitchen area and knelt in front of me and started working at my belt. "What's this?" I asked.

"The second part of the interview," Darla replied from the doorway. "Cheryl passed the first part."

Cheryl looked up from where she was working on my pants, "Hooking was on my list for next week, Don. I need money, bad! This is a good deal ... Lift your hips, Honey." I did so and she lowered my pants and underwear past my instant boner. "Shit! You don't need an old lady, do you? If I'd known you had THIS..."

Darla chuckled. "She's got the talk..."

"Hell, I'm serious! If word of this thing had ever hit the Ladies Room at work..." Cheryl palmed my balls and slid reverent fingers up and down the shaft of my diamond-hard meat. "You should have a woman, Don."

"Got two..." I croaked, nodding at Darla and Luz.

"Not for long, I bet," Cheryl lapped the underside of my glans. "You should have been taken care of steadily coming out of high school!"

"We don't get to carry a sign that says 'Hung, '" I croaked as Cheryl lowered her lips over my cock.

Darla came up and knelt beside her. "Don't wear your lips out. Let it go in and suck as you come off. If you suck on the in-stroke, you just bang up your lips." Darla spent the next five minutes giving Cheryl pointers -- but from my perspective, she had natural talent. I blew a BIG nut for a guy having regular service. "That's passable," Darla graded the effort. "Don't swallow a john's load. In fact, you may need to work on blowing a john over a rubber. Donnie's another matter, though."

"Yeah, he's the boss," Luz interjected. "Boss gets full service!"

"Why don't you get naked, Hon?" Darla directed. "Do you fuck as good as you suck? What about anal? Do you suck pussy?"

Cheryl stood and started coming out of her blouse. "I think I fuck okay. I've done anal a couple of times, but..." She wrinkled her nose.

"You have to clean yourself out, first," Darla advised, "and lube up a little. There are tricks of the trade, but practice makes perfect. Anal is the top tier of what you might call 'normal' service -- meaning it's mainstream, not kink. You want it in your bag of tricks, since you can charge the most for it."

Meanwhile, Cheryl finished undressing and I got to enjoy an eye-level view of her furburger. "We're gonna want to trim that, but not lose it," Darla told Cheryl, eyeing her bush. "You're not the 'smooth as a baby's ass' type like I am. Shaving it all off would actually look worse than having something neatly trimmed there." She cocked her head. "What about my other question?"

"I haven't," Cheryl croaked.

"Sucking some john's girlfriend's pussy while he pokes you is in the 'kinky' tier -- and from a price standpoint, the sky's the limit," Darla advised. "You need to learn. How long have we got? Where are your kids?"

"The neighbor is watching them." Cheryl replied. "It's a tit for tat thing -- and I have a little credit."

"Call her and tell her you're in -- but you need to stay for training." She turned to me. "She IS in, right?"

"She passed your interview and she did pretty well on the blowjob test," I replied. "I don't want to saddle you with her if you don't think she'll make it..."

"She'll be fine," Darla replied. "You're not the Armenian, but we may need you to get tough a couple of times to see how she handles it. Luz, why don't you take Cheryl into the bedroom and show her how to eat pussy? Make the phone call, first, Hon."

Cheryl stayed until ten, learning the rudiments of hooking from a couple of experts. I did her ass and her pussy and they were both fine from my point of view, but Darla and Luz had comments to make and instructions to pass; Cheryl sucked it up like a sponge. In the process, the girls let their hair down and told Cheryl how it was -- and I accrued enormous respect from Cheryl. "You're one in a million, Don!"

"Nah, there's a sucker born every minute," I retorted.

"Knights in shining armor come around less often," Cheryl argued.

"Let me know when you see one," I replied. "I went looking for a hooker that night."

"For Manny's birthday..." Cheryl cocked her head. "Is he hung like you?"

"Not as big," Luz replied, "but big fat head. Like plunger." She mimed using a toilet plunger on a toilet. "Very good!" All the girls laughed.

When Cheryl was gone, we all climbed into bed and cuddled up. "Cheryl can be big money, Boss," Darla opined. "She's very hot and exotic looking."

"Well, she has yet to stick her hand out asking for money," I replied. "When it comes down to actually doing it, she might get hung up." I shook my head. "I can't believe I'm actually leading women to prostitution."

Darla laughed. "You're not, Boss -- we are. You're being Mr. Nice Guy, as usual."

I grunted. "When is it going to soak in enough that you decide it's time to roll all over me?"

"Are you kidding, Boss? This is the best gig I could ever get -- right, Luz?" Luz nodded. "Why would I want to get all greedy and screw it up? I'd be dead right now -- and instead we're on track to be all set when the time comes to have our babies..." She snuggled up a bit. "You catch us doing something like that, remember that you OWN us and slap us around a little as a reminder -- we'll straighten up and fly right..."

"Okay." Like I was gonna do THAT!

Thursday I got home to find all three women present -- and two little girls, to boot! Donna was five and Faye was three; Luz was to watch them while Darla took Cheryl out on her first call -- which was supposed to be a 'standard' cleaning job (and fuck). Luz didn't have a lot of work to do; after gazing at me with big eyes for about thirty minutes, Donna diffidently crawled up onto the couch beside me. Faye wasn't satisfied with that; she crawled onto my lap. After that, neither was happy unless they were in tight. Luz wandered off and made supper and waddled around cleaning up, her duties as babysitter taking a back seat to other things as it became clear that the girls weren't going anywhere.

Darla and Cheryl wandered in, jubilant, after three hours. "Cheryl got to see the benefit of girl-girl action," Darla related, "She took the cock and gave some pretty decent tongue and everybody was happy!" They had five hundred bucks out of the deal -- one for 'basic services' and four for add-ons. I took the one hundred in to put against the invoice; Darla handed Cheryl two and kept two -- but handed them to me. Cheryl watched, her head cocked. "Maternity fund," I related. "It's under the table, but it's the source of the creature comforts. It isn't my money -- it's theirs and they can do anything they want with it -- I just hold it." Faye, perched on my lap, grabbed a bill from my hand and examined it owlishly.

"What's this?" Cheryl asked, waving at her girls.

"I was going to ask you!" I retorted. "Suddenly, they just glued themselves to me..."

Cheryl pursed her lips and shook her head. "Donna hasn't seen her daddy in years, and Faye never really has had one."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.