She's Pregnant! - Cover

She's Pregnant!

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Manny and Darla were doing just fine, thank you very much! Manny had her kneeling with her knees on the couch seat and her head resting on her arms on the couch back and was drilling for pussy juice. Manny was having fun for sure; Darla, the jury was out on. I went up to her and bent over so my head was close to hers and murmured, "How's it going?"

"Okay," she whispered back. "I can make noises if you want, and tell him how good he is -- but he might decide I was faking it. Actually, I'm pretty quiet when I fuck."

"Do you like Manny? The truth, now..." I asked.

"Uh huh. Not as much as you, though." She grinned to let me know that she knew I would take THAT with a grain of salt.

"Can you let go and enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"I can try. Manny's a john, though, you know? It's not about me."

I nodded. "When IS it about you?"

"When you say it is."

"It's about you, then..." I leaned in and licked her ear.

"Oooooooh SHIT! My milk let down!" Darla wailed. "I'm dripping like a faucet!"

"Manny!" I roared, "Do something so I can get at her tits!"

There wasn't anything simple; we ended up going back to the bedroom and I arranged myself under Darla's pointy little udders while Manny resumed doing her doggy. All kinds of things got dripped on and Luz went off to collect a towel for the nipple I couldn't deal with -- and Darla moaned and panted and whispered how good having me give her suck felt and threw a pretty genuine-looking orgasm that sucked Manny dry. She didn't go anywhere, after, either; she waited with her chest down at lip level and her ass in the air while I switched titties and made soft grunts and gasps while I did my best to empty it, too. When I finished, she raised herself and I got a look at Luz, who was rubbing her own titties. "You do for me, too, Baby?" Luz asked.

I shrugged. "Sure..." Breast milk was a new thing for me, but I enjoyed the taste and the collection method.

Luz started directing things as she replaced Darla over me. "Manny, you come. I suck -- maybe you fuck?"

"Oh, Hell yeah!" Manny yelped.

We rearranged ourselves such that Manny was not required to kneel over me to get service from Luz and she made like a vacuum cleaner on his cock while I played human breast pump. After a couple of minutes, Manny was rock solid and grabbed a rubber for Luz to mount with her mouth and he switched ends. Once he plugged in, the difference between Luz and Darla was obvious; Luz tended NOT to be quiet when she got into things. "Oh, Baby, suck my boob! Suck my milk! That feels so hot! Fuck me, Manny! Fuck me!" she howled. My cock got like iron -- but it was suddenly enveloped in wet heat; Darla was carefully posting on it, bareback. Apparently, the women were of one mind about the privileges of ownership. I made another mental note to do something about testing for venereal diseases and left it at that, enjoying the feel of Darla's highly educated pussy as it rode up and down my cock. I spent the next few minutes totally involved in the whole sucking while fucking thing, the only pause being a momentary shift when Luz's left udder went dry and she shifted left to present her right. Manny got his sometime before I finished sucking Luz dry, so there was nothing preventing Luz from dropping over on her side when I finished. That left poor Darla working for my third load of the night -- and she was in no shape to be that athletic. I beckoned her forward atop me and gently rolled us on our sides -- which didn't work; too much baby in the way. That being the case, we shifted to missionary with two pillows under her butt. Darla showed a lot less reserve and got good and pink at least once before I finally managed to dribble out a little cum and flop over beside her.

Manny and Luz spent that period just watching; Manny wasn't going to have anything to pump out for several hours and neither was I when I finished. It was before nine p.m. and we were both toast already! "So what's next?" I wondered aloud.

"Too early to sleep, but I need to get clean," Darla muttered, "Can I take a bath?"

"Sure."

"You come with me." She got up and took my hand and we headed out of the bedroom. I looked back at Manny and Luz and Manny just waved, pulling Luz back against him. "Maybe I'll get a beer in a little while," he said, grinning and mauling one of Luz's tits.

We shoved back the shower curtain and Darla surfaced some bath beads from somewhere -- her suitcase? -- and settled in for the whole bubble bath thing -- and dragged me in with her. We monopolized the bathroom for an hour, freshening the water periodically. Manny and Luz had to come in and pee while we were in the tub; Manny and I were a little embarrassed, but Luz seemed to feel that letting me watch was all part of the service. At the end of it, of course, we had to drain the tub and start the shower and wash the slime off; we were as oily as greased pigs. In between, we wallowed around; I spent half my time ducking the faucet and the other half behind Darla while she reclined against me. It was pleasant; I didn't get feminine companionship in anything resembling large quantities, and this kind of thing --just touching and cuddling -- was different, but as good as the sex.

Manny and Luz decided to try the same game when we finally vacated the bathroom; we went back to my bedroom and Darla threw on a light wrap that left plenty on display and crawled into bed with me. "Thanks -- that was positively luxurious!"

"I'm not used to feeling all soft," I chuckled, "but it was worth it. Want to watch some TV?"

"Whatever." She rearranged herself against me while I reached for the remote for the TV in my bedroom. Being alone means needing noise to keep from feeling lonely I had two TVs and TV tuner cards in my computers to provide some background noise for my life. I did a lot of listening to radio, too. The bedroom TV had access to the porn collection on my media server, but I just turned on regular TV and went looking for a movie; Darla apparently could have cared less what I watched. We were both snoozing when Manny and Luz trooped by, naked, coming from the bath; Manny stuck his head through the door and said, "I'm gonna fold out the couch, okay?"

I waved it off. "Yeah, there are blankets and stuff in the top of the linen closet in the bathroom." They blundered around for a while, but I missed most of it; I went to sleep braced against the headboard with Darla's head in my lap.

And that was Friday night. I remember thinking what a wuss I was for not poking both of the girls multiple times, but I'm only human ... I did okay.

Saturday morning started with "Yeah, Baby! Fuck that ass!" roaring in from the living room; Luz was apparently getting her morning dose. I had morning wood, but I was sure it was numb -- until Darla rolled her lips over it, that is! She rolled up on her knees and started vacuuming my erection, stopping after about thirty seconds to ask, "Is this good, or do you want something else?"

"This is good!" I croaked and slid both hands in her hair to manhandle her head -- then I did nothing, really, because she didn't need guidance. Hell, she even seemed to know when I wanted a long stroke into her throat! She took her time, bringing me up and down the rollercoaster, but not letting me off; I spent the next twenty minutes rigid with muscle tension from the intensity of the pleasure! Darla could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and not scratch the underlying steel with her teeth! MAN! When I finally let go, it felt like the top of my head came off -- and I shot a LOT more than an average nut into that mouth of hers! Then she spent ANOTHER five minutes teasing the shit out of my oversensitive dick! I was wasted when I finally flopped back...

"I'm gonna go pee and look into your breakfast, now that I've had mine!" Darla announced, grinning.

"You do that," I croaked.

Manny wandered in wearing just his jockey shorts. "Butt fucking is messy work," he announced.

I eyed him and chuckled, "That's why I didn't take up boys." Manny looked a little nervous and chuckled, too.

"What's on the schedule?" he asked.

"Nothing," I replied. "Breakfast. Fuck until I can't fuck any more. Watch TV. Sleep. Maybe drink some more milk fresh from the teat."

"I owe you, Man. This must've cost a mint!" Manny exclaimed.

"It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't as much as you might think," I told him. "There might be complications, later, but thus far, it's been well worth it."

Manny cocked his head. "Seriously, how much?"

"If I told you, you would want to give me something against it, so I won't," I replied. "It was a fire sale, really; the pimp was having a hard time placing pregnant hookers, so I got a rate." I remembered diseases. "We'll all wander down and get HIV tests, I think -- I bet we can do that today."

"Okay." Manny eyed me. "Are you worried about that?"

"No, they seem to have their shit together," I replied. "Prevention is a basic tool for hookers, and they have everything ELSE down pat."

"Hey, about having them clean up my place..." Manny muttered.

"They're hookers, not housekeepers, but I'll look into it." The reality was that they were what I said they were at this point, but I was cautious about revealing that to Manny.

We waddled down to the free clinic after breakfast -- well, the girls waddled. The receptionist knew them and gave me a jaundiced eye. "Who is this?"

"Our new man," Darla replied.

"New pimp, you mean," the woman grunted.

"I'm more the john type," I muttered. "Sugar Daddy seems to fit."

"That would mean they're off the street..."

"They're on probation, I guess."

"Both of them?" the woman eyed me sidelong.

"Fire sale," I replied, "Roscoe was looking for a new home for them." Manny was absorbing more of this than I wanted public, so I said, "About the tests?"

The woman got back to business giving out numbers and forms and such. The girls hung out at the counter to chat, then she pushed them into the exam rooms before Manny and I. "Lucky thirteen," she said to me, looking up.

I went up to the desk. "So..." the woman muttered, eyeing me over her reading glasses, "Roscoe was a decent sort, for his type. What's YOUR story?"

I frowned. "I don't want to expose any confidences -- what do you know?"

Gladys -- that was the name on the nameplate on her desk, Gladys Fenwetter -- said, "I know those two are working girls -- we see just about every hooker in town a couple of times a month. We know who's running who, too, if you know what I mean."

"And?"

"And we're not the law. We'd rather see the girls clean and their johns that way, too," Gladys said heavily. "So, now..."

"Roscoe's patience has limits, apparently," I replied. "I happened along at a point between when he decided to fire them and actually did it. I was looking to give my buddy over there a memorable birthday -- but when Roscoe let it slip that I was the girls' last hope, I bit off probably more than I can chew."

Gladys gave me a measuring glance. "Maybe I'm missing that last part."

This could turn out to be a minefield. Well, it had been a memorable couple of days... "Um, I assume you're aware that there are different flavors of working girls, right?"

Gladys cocked her head. "Go on..."

"There is a group that does it for the money, and a group that does it for drugs or whatever. Legend has it there is a group that does it for fun. And there is a fourth group -- a group that does it because someone picked them up somewhere and transported them to a guy who made it very clear to them that it was their lot in life to deliver sex when, where, how and to whom they're told -- or else -- and enforced it with some pretty rigorous discipline."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.