She's Pregnant! - Cover

She's Pregnant!

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"She's pregnant!"

Deja vu. "As the man told me, 'The holes still work.' Is it a problem?" I asked.

"Yeah. No. Maybe. Do they care?"

Darla eyed Manny. He's kind of sinewy and not real tall. "No, we don't care."

"Meet Darla -- And Luz. Luz is..."

"Fuckin' BEAUTIFUL!" Manny husked.

"I was gonna say Filipino, but she's that, too."

"How long?" Manny asked.

"Oh, I dunno. Sunday morning?" I winked at Darla.

"No shit? Jeezus! What limits?"

"Don't make her give birth prematurely?"

Manny swung his gaze to me, his eyes wide. "What the fuck did THAT cost?"

"More than I expected but less than I had."

"Motherfuck! I have GOT to SEE this!" He advanced on Luz -- who merely cocked her head and smiled. He reached for her, but stopped, unable to decide what to touch. The girls ultimately hadn't changed from their empire-waisted maternity dresses; they'd just put on high-heeled sandals. Luz just grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it over her head, leaving her ready for action in just the sandals. "Oh, my fucking God!" Manny gasped.

Luz reached out and took his hands. "You are birthday boy?" She settled his hands on her titties.

"Yes," Manny croaked.

"Happy Birthday! You like?"

"Oh, Jesus! Yes!" Manny gusted reverently.

"We have good time..." She rubbed his flanks and got a grip on his golf shirt -- and Manny reluctantly let go of her titties long enough for it to go off over his head. "I make a little milk now..."

"Oh, my fucking God..." Manny shut up then because he was latched onto Luz's left tit. Luz purred; he must've been doing something right.

I became aware of Darla eyeing me. "Well?"

"Yeah. Take it off and settle yourself on the bed. I'm going to want to do a slow exploration -- we've got all night."

Darla was awesome! Pregnancy had stretched her out of shape in places, but you knew what the basic shape was, and it was gorgeous! I caressed everything from the topknot of her hairdo to her red-painted toes; when I made "tsk, tsk, tsk!" noises over her stretch marks, she got a jar of cocoa butter out of her bag and I rubbed it into them. Somewhere in there, I looked over and Manny was buck naked on his knees on the other side of the bed and Luz was vacuuming his pecker while he played with her hair. Luz came out with something and Darla translated, "It's always nice to be appreciated. Manny's a nice boy."

I just chuckled -- then I woke up. "What about rubbers?"

"I have a couple in my bag," Darla muttered. "Not many. Luz should, too."

"We may have to go out," I muttered. "You have to get pussy to get diseases, which means Manny and I are clean, but..."

"Uh huh." Darla nodded. "We should get tested again. How often do you think we'll be working?"

I frowned. "I don't know. I'm not a pimp -- I'm more of a john. You may have moved up in the world to mistress or kept woman. Manny, well, Manny's a good friend."

Darla nodded. "Let's see it, Donnie." I had a hard time reconciling her businesslike attitude with her fragile appearance. I lurched up and got out of my jeans and undershorts. Darla grabbed my dick at the base, "Uh huh. Luz! Look at THIS club!"

Luz looked, grinned from ear to ear, and gabbled something. "Luz says it's a good thing she's pregnant; Manny has a babymaker!" Darla translated. Luz grinned and waggled Manny's dick -- which I hadn't made a habit of examining. It had a big flanged head on it...

"So you're happy?" I guessed.

"Yeah..." Darla lapped at my glans. "They're plenty big enough to make it fun, but you're not gonna try to kill us with these things. Too big and too small -- well, they're both problems."

Darla's mouth was like hot oil and she knew EVERYTHING about cocks, naturally; in no time I was making like a jizz fountain, blasting away. Manny didn't last as long as I did -- if I'd paid for blowjobs as piece work, we'd have been done already. Fortunately, I'd paid for more -- a lot more...

I suddenly realized that we probably needed more than a case of rubbers. "I bet you need some stuff, don't you?" I asked Darla.

"Well, yeah. Real soon, anyway," she agreed.

"How much can we get at the drug store without being gone all night or whatever?"

"Quite a bit, I bet."

"Manny?"

"Yeah?" He looked up from his exploration of Luz's pussy; you'd have thought he was a gynecologist -- or an obstetrician. Luz was on her back with her legs spread and he had both hands in her crotch, feeling this and that.

"I'm gonna take Darla and go get some supplies -- unless you want to swap out."

Manny looked from Luz to Darla and back. "I'm good."

I turned to Darla. "Get a list of Luz's needs and throw on your dress and we'll go for a ride." Darla gave me this look and I wondered what was going through her head. Then she turned to Luz and there went back and forth a couple of times before she got herself organized. "Tell Luz to behave herself and give Manny anything he wants," I instructed. Darla relayed the message and we headed out to my car; the security guard watched us troop past, bemused.

I was pulling out of the parking lot when Darla ventured, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I wasn't pleasing, I guess."

"How do you figure?" I glanced at her, frowning.

"We're done, right? You just didn't want your friend to know."

I sat there, driving automatically, while I tried to figure out what the FUCK she was talking about. Finally, I thought I had it. "I'm not a mobster. Going for a ride is, well, going for a ride. We're going to the drugstore for rubbers and feminine hygiene products or whatever."

"Oh. I thought..."

"Does Luz think that?"

"She won't be surprised if I don't come back."

"Is Manny in any danger?" I worried.

"No, she wants to live."

I shook my head to clear it. "Have we fucked?"

"No..."

"Okay, then. Why would I want to kill you right away?"

"Bad blowjob?" she ventured.

"I'm not an expert, but I know what I like -- and I thought it went well," I replied. "What else?"

"You could have been just jerking our chains earlier so we would be easier to handle and we could be going to the snuff video..."

I pulled into the drugstore parking lot. "Yeah, they do a lot of those here..." I parked and turned to her, sighing. "I'm kind of whipsawed, here. I don't really want you worrying that you're gonna be dead seconds after I frown, but on the other hand, I don't want you to decide I'm a pussy and not have any respect for me. Any suggestions?"

"Invisible threats are the worst. You worry a lot..."

"This isn't the time; this place closes soon. Let's go inside and do what I SAID we were gonna do." I got out and waved her out and we went inside the drugstore.

I bought rubbers. I bought lube. I bought sixty dollars worth of this and that to be used to keep pregnant ladies comfortable. And I bought some stuff that I hoped would let me sleep at night. Back in the car, I said, "So, okay, what did Whatshisname do for security?"

"Well, somebody was on watch all the time -- especially on the new girls," Darla related. "Either his goon, or one of the other girls. They would rat you out in a heartbeat, because nobody wanted to deal with the shit that came down when someone fucked up." She paused. "Actually, Roscoe wasn't a bad sort, for a pimp ... The Armenian..." She shivered.

"Tell me a little," I instructed her. "I think I'm dealing with him by proxy."

"You didn't fight. You didn't argue. You didn't say no -- unless that was the proper answer. If you pissed him off, he would destroy you -- not just kill you -- and he made everyone else watch. New girls ... he would get a shipment in and start telling them to do things. Someone would balk -- and he would kill her, right then and there. Generally, he would shoot her -- several times -- arms and legs, first, or blow off a titty sideways. He usually emptied a magazine, slowly -- and made sure she was still there for the last one. That tended to get the attention of newbies. But if you'd been around a while..." The look on her face said she was remembering multiple horrors. "If you'd been around a while, and you bucked him ... Some couldn't take the heat -- just couldn't bring themselves to go any further. Some snapped. Some just got stupid. In most cases, he would tell you it was coming, but then he would wait ... He liked to surprise them. Poisons -- acid -- things that hurt and took a long time, but you were probably dead from the minute it happened. He had this -- I dunno -- lime pit out back; while I was there I probably saw ten bodies go into it. He would take the poor fuck out to the pit and gather everybody to watch her scream and cry -- and die..."

I could see it all in her face ... she was reliving some real horror. After a second, she said, "For him, training us was the job, but torturing and killing a few was a perk. He had four or five -- overseers, I guess you would call them. They'd each done probably everything you can think of to a woman -- but if they wanted something from you, you rushed to give it to them, because they were the guys that periodically reminded the Armenian that he really had to maintain his profit margin, not kill every woman in sight..." She looked up at me with hollow eyes. "If the Armenian mentioned offhand that you might look good fucking a donkey, you asked him real nicely if he had one -- and if he did and he felt like being entertained, you gave the poor dumb beast your very best blowjob and tried to get it inside you, even if it tried to trample you to death, because if the Armenian got irritated, he would have it step on your head, anyway..."

I shook my head. "I'm not subtle, and I'm not a sadist. For now, I'm going to pass on telling you whether I've ever killed anyone or not. I WILL tell you -- and you know this -- that I don't have to bother. I guess that to keep you from getting any too excited I might not mention the fact that we were going somewhere that you wouldn't return from -- but I wouldn't tease you with it." I thought about what I'd just done -- taken her to a store where she could have walked up to any clerk and told whoever it was that I was holding her against her will. THAT hadn't been particularly smart... "Did you go places with Roscoe?"

Darla shrugged. "Not often. Clients. Street corners."

"So you're probably wondering what I have going for me that allowed me to just take you to a drug store to wander around," I grunted. "Well, keep wondering."

"That's kinda why I thought I was dead."

"Well, congrats -- you aren't. Let's go home." I got us rolling. "Tomorrow, you can go to the grocery store. I'm a brave motherfucker." 'Stupid, more like... '

Manny and Luz hadn't waited; Manny had her up doggie and was pounding away, and Luz was going, "Aiy! Aiy! Aiy!..." with every stroke. I wondered if Manny was wearing a rubber, and I wondered if it mattered; it wouldn't if we were all clean and I knew I was and I was willing to bet Manny was and the girls SHOULD have been taking care of such things... "They seem to be having a good time," I observed, putting our bags down on the table.

"It helps if you love your work, and Luz loves to fuck," Darla replied.

"And you?"

"I still have a problem with who I'm fucking being important," she replied. "Usually a john won't know the difference, but somebody making outside comparisons would. If I like the guy, it's fun; if I don't, it's still fun, usually, but it isn't as much fun."

I snagged a pack of rubbers. "Show me."

So little Darla took me around the world. After a brisk oral warm up, I did her missionary and dropped a very satisfactory nut in her clutching pussy -- which had to be educated in some manner; I couldn't believe the amount of control she had! Then, after a few minutes, she got me hard again and I slid into her ass doggie -- a first for me, BIG time! Again, it was the absolute best I'd ever had...

Puffing from my efforts, I eyed her as she smiled at me over her shoulder. "So?"

"I like you."

"I bet you say that to all the guys," I retorted, half-serious.

"Maybe, but in your case it's true. The normal john doesn't give a shit whether it hurts or is pleasurable for me -- he's paid for it and he wants it, period. I'm having a little trouble with a hemorrhoid, so it was itchy -- it's a pregnancy thing -- but you didn't tear me up and I KNOW you were trying to make it nice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.