What It Was Was a Rich Kid in a Small Town in Texas
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We lived a little south of Ft Worth and my Dad Owned the General Store in town. After the Civil War was over I took up shooting regulators for sport. My Dad never caught on for sure, but he encouraged me to Go West, young man, Go West.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

We finally got situated and I tied the riding stock on behind her wagon, mounted the box seat, and flicked the reins over the mule's asses to take off. We didn't talk much for the first mile or so and then she opened up a little and told me she was heading for Oregon as soon as she stopped in Kansas City to get her daughter.

I wondered how old her daughter could be because she didn't look even nearly old enough to have any grown kids herself. It finally came out that she had married young and had her daughter when she was only sixteen. Her husband had sent the girl to Kansas City for a proper education. Caroln knew her daughter hadn't had much time for school, but she decided to move out to Oregon and was intent on taking the girl, Marilyn, with her.

It tickled my fancy a good bit. Carolyn was a redhead with bright green eyes and she was a looker from the start. She wasn't flashy like some of the saloon whores tried to make themselves look, but she had a really pretty face and I could tell she had some nice titties under her blouse.

Of course I didn't have any notion Carolyn was going to invite me to sleep in the wagon with her right off the bat, but it was a long way to Oregon and maybe if I played my cards right I could get out there with a wife in hand. We mostly talked about our lives on the way and I got her to tell me about Marilyn. She told me her daughter had the same red hair and green eyes she had and I just speculated she'd have the same large titties, or at least she'd be on her way to a nice pair.

After about three miles I began to get nervous about riding along the road like a big asses bird and not knowing what might be waiting for us off in the woods. I finally wised up and brought Mose up and tied him along side the lead mule in the hitch.

"Why did you do that?" Carolyn asked.

"Mose is a little spooky. He'll make a little noise and look anxious if he notices other horses or men out in the woods beside the road. A little warning should be more than worth the trouble," I said.

It was coming on to sunset later when Mose did make his little noise. I pulled the team to stop and just sat there looking into the woods on either side.

Sure enough a tree fell down across the road nearly a quarter mile ahead of us. I guess this bunch was too stupid to let us get close enough to be surprised. I told Carolyn to get back into the wagon box and stay down low then I bailed off the side with my Sharps in one hand and a fully loaded Henry in the other.

Almost like clockwork four men tore out of the woods up near where they'd downed the tree and headed our way. I took an early long shot with the Sharps and knocked the lead man off over the back of his horse. I had the Henry in hand and was waiting for the others to get closer in no time.

When the next one came within a hundred yards I started shooting and I nailed the last one when he was still fifty feet away. They had been firing their pistols at me since I shot the first one but the damned fools were only making loud noises since they didn't have a hope of hitting me from horseback and galloping down the road.

I walked all the way to the first one I'd shot, bent down to rob his pockets and found a rich strike. He had thirty gold eagles in his pockets, a Walker Colt was lying up the road from him, and his horse had a saddle scabbard with a nearly new Henry in it. I stripped him of his clothes too, grabbed his ankle and dragged his naked ass out into the woods. There was no question of him being still alive since I'd hit him in the center of his chest. His body was a bloody mess, especially around back near the exit wound. The bullet had taken care of about a foot of his backbone on the way out.

I caught up his horse, tied his gunbelt and Colt onto the saddle and then threw his clothes and boots on and tied them down too.

Working my way back I came to one that was still alive. He was no threat though since the Henry had hit him in the upper arm, just below his shoulder joint. The ends of the arm bone were both jagged and sticking out and even if we'd had him to a doctor he'd have lost the arm right away.

His other arm was broken shitless too. He must have put it out to try breaking his fall off the horse. All he broke was his forearm and he did a damned good job of it.

"You've sure fucked yourself up Mister. Ain't it a caution what can happen to you when you start out robbing and stealing."

"It's all you know. I've got enough money saved up for doctoring my arms and laying around living the high life while they're healing," he said, and tried to laugh it off.

"I'm glad you told me friend. I was going to go ahead and put you out of your misery, but now I'm going to jiggle the loose ends of your bones around until you tell me where you've got all that money hid out. You just wait here while I tend to the others," I said, and he wasn't even grinning a little when I left him there and went to see about the other two.

They were both dead already. They'd fallen even worse than the last one and their heads were busted open worsern a watermellon dropped off a roof top. They had good Walker Colts though and both their horses had saccle scabbards with new looking Henrys in 'em.

Now that the nut cuttin' was nearly over we'd ccome out good. They'd each had six gold eagles in their pockets, nice horses and nearly new tack too. I gathered the horses up and tied them on a long lead made out of one of their lariats. The'd all had good revolvers and good Henrys and I had them all on the horses. I even stripped off their clothes and boots again, but I'd put the ones that weren't bloody in the wagon.

I dragged the naked dead ones out into the woods and went back to the one with two broken arms. I wasn't hoping to make a good inpression on him so I kicked his broken forearm right off the bat and waited for him to quit screaming.

"If you keep yelling like that mister I'm gonna cut your tongue out before I get done. Now, where's this money you got hid out?" I asked him and he didn't say a word.

Just that second I noticed a big bowie knife in a sheath on his belt. I pulled it out and tried it on the hair on my arm. It shaved nearly as good as a barber's razor would.

"This ought to make things easier," I said, and then went to work getting his boots and pants off him.

I didn't say a word when I cut his underwear off to leave him naked to the waist.

"This is your last chance to start talking. If you don't you're dick is going to get shorter real quck here," I said, and he stayed clammed up.

I pinched his dickhead in my left hand with my thumb and fingers and then streatched his dick out and cut the head plumb off it. That was the last of his resistance. He told me where they'd left the last wagon they'd robbed. I grabbed his other arm then and dragged him off to the side of the road. He did his best not to scream out his pain, but he couldn't help himself at the last.

I walked back to Carolyn and the wagon, got onboard, and drove down the road to where he said the wagon was.

It was right where he'd said it'd be and damned if his saved up stolen money wasn't in the leather bag he told me about. I was thinking her was ok for a robber until I looked into the wagon.

There was a young girl in it and she was tied up. I untied her and wet a cloth with water from my canteen and patted around on her face and neck. She bolted up looking like she was ready to fight and it was exactly why I hadn't cut her completely free yet. I spent several minutes settling her down and then released her entirely.

"Oh my God. They kept telling me they were going to rape me this afternoon after they took care of business. I've been worried sick about it," she said.

"Well, you don't have to worry about them any more. There's only one left alive and he won't be raping anybody. I've already cut the head of his dick off," I said, and it lifted her spirits amazingly.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

"Yep, but you'll have to put on some clothes first. He's still laying out in the road about a quarter of a mile down younder," I said, pointing.

She surprised me then by jumping out from under the blanket that had been covering her. She was buck naked and looked like an angel, even if it was the sexiest looking angel I'd ever even heard of. She had long light blonde hair and her bush was the same color. Her titties were a caution too and they had the pinkest areloa and nipples I'd ever seen. When I jerked my head around to keep from starring at her she said I needn't bother.

"Look all you want to. You've saved me and when we get stopped somewhere we can lay down I'm going to thank you half dead," she said, and then giggled.

She flounced around in the wagon looking for clothes and I couldn't help taking a long look. Jennifer had an amazingly lovely round and firm ass and it hit me at the last it might be even better than Carolyn's.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.