Female Delights - Cover

Female Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 35: Failed

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35: Failed - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

The Chief Eunuch broke the news to Maryam that the Emir now knew that she was not pregnant, but seemed undeterred by the news. He wanted to use all possible means to impregnate her. 'All possible means' sounded frightening, so she asked what means were being considered. Inwardly she remembered that for more than a year now a number of men had had free and unrestrained use of her body and she had not shown the slightest sign of becoming pregnant, even though a number of them had used the appropriate orifice.

"I suggest a special diet of high protein food, which is recommended by the highest medical authority. You should be filled with the Emir's semen night and morning on the days of highest fertility, and held in a suitable position for several hours each time so that the semen does not simply fall out of your vagina. We have a frame for that and I will have you get used to it before the Master, may he live for ever, has you again."

He decided not to tell her that a brisk whipping before intercourse was recommended to get the blood flowing well.

He looked at her very hard for a moment and then added, "There are those who would also recommend prayer, but I think you do not have much use for these matters."

"I really want to be pregnant so anything, absolutely anything you say, I will try," she said.

"The Emir, may he live for ever, is also extremely keen, I understand," replied the Chief Eunuch dryly, "Starting in ten days time you will be filled by the him night and morning for a week. Meanwhile you will not see him, and you will not masturbate. Tomorrow you will try the frame for an hour, and work up to three hours by the time you are taken to the Emir. That way you will be completely used to it," he added.

The next afternoon the Chief Eunuch took Maryam into a little side room she had hardly noticed before, with one of the hostesses who was much the same height as she, to explain in detail the use of the special frame. In the room there was the odd-looking padded wooden framework, which Maryam at first thought looked like a whipping bench upside down, or fallen over. When the hostess was pushed and pulled into position on it, Maryam appreciated the subtlety of it. The girl's body was held with her neck, spine and thighs curved, so that the head was able to turn at the right height for sucking her Master's prick if he stood beside her, and she had the use of both hands. Her arsehole was almost horizontal, again at the right height for use by her Master standing beyond the end of the frame. Her legs were strapped back close to the body so that her cunt was also perfectly positioned, if her Master lay on her, for a deep penetration. After her Master had ejaculated in the vagina of the woman in the frame, her cunt was held almost vertical, so that his semen could not fall out of her, but had the best possible chance of inseminating her.

"It is only used when a Master is deliberately trying to inseminate a particular woman. It is necessary for the woman to remain in this position for three hours to allow the Master's seed time to swim into the utmost depths of her womb," he added.

Maryam had only the vaguest idea of the mechanical details of her insides, or of the process of pregnancy, so this did not interest her.

"How soon can I use it?" she asked, "Can we try tonight?"

"I said, starting in ten days' time," reiterated the Chief Eunuch, "but you can get into it now for an hour, so that you are accustomed to using it."

An hour later, Maryam could scarcely stand up straight and she had muscular pains in places and muscles she did not even know existed. However, after a few days of practising she could stay quite comfortably in it for three hours at a time. She hardly dared to think of the implications of this whole matter. If the Emir wanted her in this frame it meant he was seriously trying to get her pregnant. If he succeeded and she had a son, well ... he would be the first-born son of the Emir. That ought to mean that ... She dare not even think of it; if she did it would bring bad luck and she would fail.


They prepared her as thoroughly and as carefully as they had every time she was taken to the Emir's bed. She was strapped into the frame and wheeled into the royal bedroom. The Emir was not there, and she wondered if they had made a mistake. Then he came into the room carrying a small bunch of thin sticks. He walked slowly round her, checking abruptly with his fingers that all three entrances were readily available for his prick, should he wish to use any of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.