Female Delights
Chapter 23: Despair

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Despair - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

The next morning Fatima woke to find herself in her own bed in the harem. She had been washed and cared for after the mini-orgy of the wedding night and put to bed by unknown hands. Thinking of what had transpired she felt revolted with herself for going along with it, for letting herself get excited by three pricks in her at once. That ghastly ceremony where she had been used as a servant to hold the virgin he was deflowering. Then the Emir had simply given her to the bridegroom and the bride's father as though she were a book he could lend. The Emir himself had used her mouth definitely, but he had not come; she was almost certain that he had not used her cunt. The two men she had never seen before had taken her any which way they wanted and had come whenever and wherever they felt like it. It was horrible.

Her cunt was sore and her arse still felt well-used. A terrible hangover made her think that there was more than scent in the smoke that had been in the bedroom last night. Seeking out the Princess Zubeydeh who was the Emir's mother she told her everything that had happened and then pleaded again to be allowed to go back to America.

"It is very unlikely that the Emir, may he live for ever, will allow that," replied the Princess, "because it would look bad for the country and for his grandfather. If you got back to America you could easily prove tests exactly who you are by DNA, even if the authorities would not believe your family. Then somebody would start asking how the US Consul in Tunis came to allow your death to be faked and could send ashes that were not yours to the USA, and then there would be an international incident."

"What shall I do?" wailed the distraught American, "There were three of them had me last night after he fucked that virgin. I can't handle things like that. I hate myself this morning because I let them, but I got carried away."

"The best you can hope for is that he will ignore you in future," advised the older woman, perturbed that her son had participated in a gang-bang, "The Emir is not used to harem arrangements. He had not been inside one since he was four years old when, at twenty-four, he suddenly inherited this harem, the Ruby Palace one, where Esh-Shems and Ludmilla came from, and a whole country as well. I am not surprised he has revived the Emir's privilege of deflowering virgin brides; what young man could resist it?"

"Can't you persuade him to let me go?" begged the American.

"I don't think he listens to me any more," said the Emir's mother sadly, "He is more and more the Emir, and less and less my David every day."

Fatima was far too wrapped up in her own problems to notice how the older woman's voice suddenly filled with pride and admiration when talking of the new young, powerful Emir.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.