Female Delights
Chapter 18: Demands

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Demands - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

About mid-morning Princess Zubeydeh sent word via a somewhat less than happy Chief Eunuch that she was asking for a brief audience. The Chief Eunuch was worried at this breach of the natural order of things. To his mind, there could be nothing worrying a woman, even the mother of the Emir, which could not wait until the Emir commanded her presence before him.

For the Emir it provided a welcome break from the utter boredom of the economic problems of a country earning too much foreign currency, and not being able to spend it all. It seemed that every suggestion the Emir produced of ways to spend foreign currency had either been adopted, or were impractical for some abstruse reason. Hurrying to the harem interview room, the Emir was heartily grateful to his mother for offering him this chance to get away. It was only his second day in the country but he had already discovered that being the absolute ruler of a country was not all beer and skittles. And in a Moslem Emirate it was not any beer at all.

As he entered the room the sight which awaited him stopped him in his tracks. The Princess, his mother, was waiting quietly for him, dressed in the harem uniform of open bolero and transparent, split trousers. As he walked in she knelt in obeisance before him.

"Master, thank you for sparing time for me," she said.

"Go and dress in your western clothes, please mother," he said, "and in future wear whatever you wish in the Palace."

As she rose he saw that her figure was admittedly thicker than that of a young girl, but that her breasts hardly sagged at all and she made a very attractive older member of a harem. He just had time to notice that she, too, had had her body hair shaved off and displayed a pleasantly plump mound before she turned away. The contrast with Davina, who was younger than his mother but who had not taken care of her looks, was impressive. As she left the room he had a good view of her firm buttocks, the shadowed crevice displayed between them, and the swing of her hips.

When she rejoined him the Princess had donned a simple summer dress and stood at the door until David waved her in to the room. He was amused to see that the Chief Eunuch looked shocked when he indicated that she should sit beside him.

"You need make no obeisance to me anywhere, ever," he said firmly, hoping that this also would be relayed by the Chief Eunuch to anyone who needed the information, "What did you want to see me about?"

"It's about Laura, the American girl whom everyone calls Fatima. She's in a terrible state of nerves and thinks she's going to be strangled if she's not pregnant."

"If His Magnificence, the Emir Ibrahim, my grandfather hadn't died when he did, I gather he had more or less decided to have her strangled," the Emir cautioned, "Explain to her that if she is not pregnant she has only two options: she can put up with life in this harem or she can die. If she is pregnant, she lives here in seclusion with her child."

"Why did you try to get her pregnant?" the mother in Zubeydeh dared to ask.

"It was a mistake. I am truly sorry, but it happened and I have no intention of ordering an abortion. Now go and explain to her, and bring her here in ten minutes to tell me what she wants."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.