Female Delights - Cover

Female Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 17: First Encounter

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: First Encounter - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

Maryam was pushed into the Emir's bedroom and the door closed behind her. She looked round, realising that that there was nobody else in the room; for the first time in her life, except the first guest she had entertained, there was no eunuch within sight and earshot of her. All her Arab visitors had used her with one of the eunuchs in attendance to supervise her and to dish out instant punishment if she failed to give complete satisfaction. Then it struck her that the old Emir was rumoured to have had a girl in his bedroom unsupervised if he wanted to strangle her personally. And the new Emir was not yet in bed; each of her visitors was always waiting in bed for her to crawl under the clothes to kiss his legs upwards until she reached, and used her mouth on his cock. It was only after that ceremony that the real activities began. She began to tremble with fear.

The new Emir spoke to her in an oddly accented French as she moved towards the foot of the bed, «On dit que tu parles le français?»

«Maître, oui, » she replied, still very disturbed.

Then he asked her name and somehow she found the courage to answer him.

«Pourquoi le peur?» he continued.

«Maître. Je vous prie de ne pas me ... me tuer, Maître, » she whimpered, the fear really gripping her.

She fell to the floor in an abject act of obeisance.

«Tous que je veux c'est... » he paused looking for the word, waving his hands up and down.

" ... jig-a-jig," she supplied and looking up she saw that he did not appear at all angry.

That, of itself meant nothing. Some of the most painful episodes in her life had been inflicted by men who were positively enjoying themselves. Then the Emir held out a hand towards her. She moved to kneel at the foot of the bed, ready to approach him as she had been taught. The Emir slipped into bed and lifting the covers she pushed herself slowly under them and up towards the head of the bed, kissing and licking his legs as she went.

When she reached his erection half way to the head of the bed without any sign of displeasure on the part of the Emir, she made a little appreciative noise which she knew men liked. Every man she had ever known had wanted to be told he had the best, largest, nicest tasting, and most exciting genitalia in the world, though in point of fact none were endowed anywhere nearly as well as General Mustapha who had taken her virginity. She set about licking and sucking his balls and then up the stem, until she eventually reached the circumcised tip, and took it in her mouth. For some reason she had expected him to be like the other Englishman she had been lent to and to have an odd sort of sheath of skin covering his helmet. She did not realise that all Muslim children are circumcised when infants and the son of Prince Abdullah was no exception.

Her tongue began circling the helmet of the Emir's prick ... She stopped as this thought sank in. She had been chosen by the new Emir for his first night. She would certainly be high in the pecking order of concubines if she could please him. Maybe ... even ... if he used her cunt and she became pregnant ... There was no chance that she was going to wash his sticky out of her, no matter what the Chief Eunuch said.

She resumed her attentions to his manhood with a real intention of giving every ounce of pleasure she could. Her tongue circling the helmet of the Emir's prick soon had him twitching beneath her tongue as the sperm gathered ready to explode from the tip, but each time she sensed this she tightened her grip so that his excitement subsided a little. She had been taught that men liked her to do this, and she supposed that the Emir would be no different in bed from any other man. Then she started again from the base of his prick until he was again on the point of coming.

This was repeated several times until she could control him no longer and he shouted aloud, "Yes," as he ejaculated pulse after pulse after pulse of hot seed into her welcoming mouth.

She did not allow a single drop to spill on to his body and although she did not particularly like the taste of semen, this time was different. This bellyful of jism could change her life dramatically, for better or worse, and she would make the best of it if she could. After she had sucked all she could extract from his prick, it subsided completely and so she washed it with her tongue and dried it with her hair. As she did this, the Emir reached down and pulled her up to his pillow, rolling her on her back. She wondered what would come next. Was he going to fuck her, or sodomise her, or beat her, or strangle her? She did not know, and for once the Chief Eunuch had not been able to forewarn her of this man's foibles. Whatever he wanted, she resolved to give it to him in full measure. Thus when his hand slid down across her breasts and on to her belly, she opened her legs as wide as she could and pulled her knees high in the air to allow him maximum freedom to do whatever he wished to her. She made sure that the sexual charms of both her apertures were amply visible to him through the mirrored walls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.