Female Delights - Cover

Female Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 5: Try Again

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Try Again - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

When she had been prepared and taken again into the General's bedroom that night, she followed the harem ritual which she was to come to know so well for the second time. She progressed by kissing and licking her way from the foot of the bed to his erection and working her mouth on the throbbing prick until it was ready to explode into its ejaculation. This time the General allowed her to take him over the crest and to swallow his first offerings. When he had completely finished the expulsion of the thick salty fluid, she licked his penis until it was immaculately clean and then dried it with her hair. As she started to kiss her way up from his prick towards his navel, the General reached down and pulled her up until her head was level with his.

"Arsehole this time," he said, and turned her on to her hands and knees.

Positioning himself behind her he thrust into the narrow sphincter, hardly giving her time to relax the muscles as she had been taught. The copious oiling of her back passage allowed the General's monster organ to enter with relative ease and nothing split as he buried himself up to the hilt in her bowels. As he started to pump, his hand crept round her hip and on to her shaven mons. Finding the secret centre of her pleasures, the General's fingers tweaked and squeezed to such good effect that she was soon shaking and twitching in the throes of an orgasm. The clenching of her internal muscles which this provoked soon made the General come again, in her arse this time.

As they both subsided and his cock shrivelled and fell out of her arsehole, his semen oozed out of the still gaping hole and fell in a pool in the bed beneath her. Moving to find his most comfortable position for sleep, General Mustapha put his hand in this wet slimy pool and was out of bed in an instant.

"Stupid woman," he yelled, "Can't you keep your arse shut when I'm not in it? Look at this mess."

Turning to the attending eunuch he snapped, "Get her out of her and take these wet bedclothes with you. She can clean them herself before I deal with her."

Once again in disgrace, Maryam was hustled into the punishment chamber where the Head Eunuch shook his head as if in despair.

"What shall we do with you?" he asked rhetorically, "Well, get on with it. Lick all the mess off these bedclothes and suck all the slime off them. Then dry them with your hair and we can send them to be laundered in the usual way. When you have done that the General will want to punish you, so you can spend the night waiting for him on the bench there."

After the unpleasant task of licking the cloth sheets was done, Maryam draped herself over the whipping bench and tried to sleep.

'At least nobody has tied me down this time," she thought, little realising the implications of this inaction.

In the morning the General wandered into the punishment room and took up his favourite pair of riding crops.

"Well, that is an improvement," he said in an encouraging way, "Prepared to take your punishment without being restrained, eh? Do you really think you can hold still while I give you six more stripes? If you move I start again, you realise that?"

Maryam froze with total fear at that point; she had not even contemplated a punishment taken without being rendered totally immobile, and did not know what she would do when the pain struck. The problem quickly became an urgent one as:

Hiss, THWACK. Hiss, THWACK. Hiss, THWACK. Hiss, THWACK. Hiss, THWACK. Hiss, THWACK.

Using both hands and hitting with each one alternately the General laid a six strike tattoo of lines across her buttocks this time within the space of three seconds. Fortunately Maryam had no time to move or react as the pain hit her from multiple points across both buttocks all in one fast rolling mass of raging fire.

"Well done!" enthused General Mustapha, "You never moved! We'll make a hetæra of you yet," and he strode out of the room.

The Head Eunuch knelt beside her head and whispered, "That was very good. Soon we won't tie you down for any punishments and you will learn to take anything a master chooses. All your punishments so far have been for things you did wrong, but there are men who like to punish just for their own whim and don't need a reason. When you can take the crop across your arse while standing still and touching your toes, then you will be ready to return to the Emir."

Maryam wondered if she would ever reach that stage, but felt strangely proud that she had somehow pleased both General Mustapha and his Head Eunuch, despite the burning pain on the skin of her derrière.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.