Female Delights
Chapter 3: Mustapha's Toy

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mustapha's Toy - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

"Up," commanded a deep bass voice, such as she could never remember hearing before.

Indeed no whole man had spoken to her since she was an infant, and it was with considerable trepidation that she rose to her feet.

"Who is this?" asked the Emir.

"This is Maryam," replied the Chief Eunuch after consulting the Kitchen Eunuch, "She helps out around the harem. She was a companion and plaything for the Princess Madeleine's daughter, Princess Marianne. When Princess Marianne left the harem there was nowhere for her to go and she could not be sold, so she just stayed here, Master."

"Why could she not be sold?"

"Because she does not exist, officially. She arrived, unrecorded, with her mother who was a hostess and whom you gave away. By then Princess Marianne was attached to her and so she remained here."

Addressing Maryam directly the Emir demanded, "How old are you?"

Maryam was petrified and dare not answer. Seeing her confusion and fear, the Chief Eunuch replied, "She is fifteen, Master. She has never spoken to a man before, nor seen one for many years, I believe."

"The whip would loosen her tongue," remarked the Emir, and one cracked across Maryam's arse immediately.

"Answer the Master," snarled the Chief Eunuch.

"F-fifteen, Master," said Maryam, shaking with fear.

What this strange encounter might portend she knew not, but no good would come of it; of that she was certain.

"Let's have a look at her," said the Emir and a eunuch immediately took off her kitchen worker's smock and cap, revealing a tallish fair-skinned girl with very dark brown hair. Her figure was a little on the plump side, but her breasts looked firm. As with all the others, she had no body-hair at all and the cunt-lips looked plump and inviting. Her eyes were large and brown and had something of the soulfulness of a Labrador Retriever in them.

"Hmm," pondered the Emir, "Might be useful entertaining visitors. A virgin you think?"

"Oh, yes, Master. She has not left the harem since she arrived as a babe in arms," asserted the Chief Eunuch.

"Send her over to General Mustapha with a request that he break her in for me; he enjoys training virgins and likes his fruit a little unripe. He can have her for six months and after that she can come back here as a hostess," decreed the Emir.

Maryam heard this with growing consternation. In most environments the children learn the facts of life from older siblings or school fellows, but in the harem they were deliberately kept ignorant. The boys all left the harem on reaching twelve years old, so there were no older ones to tell them until they moved into the outside world. The girls were all told what they needed to know during their training as prospective wives and concubines. Maryam had had no training, because nobody was responsible for her. The boys and girls traditionally did not mix much, so she was only dimly aware even of the fact that girls were built differently from boys. There were lots of depictions of sexual scenes on the walls of the harem, but they had always been there so she had taken little notice of them and had never considered what it was that they portrayed.

She was aware of the external facts of harem life, in that there were women who worked in the kitchens and as maids and as bath girls who were never used by anyone for sex. There were also the privileged wives and concubines of the Emir, who were chosen from time to time to spend the night with him in his bedroom. There were also the hostesses, usually discarded concubines, who were lent to important visitors for the night from time to time. When a wife or concubine returned from a night with the Emir she was almost always full of excitement at her good fortune. When the hostesses returned from their duties they were sometimes very happy and sometimes sad, and occasionally broken and bleeding wrecks, but Maryam had no detailed knowledge of what happened between men and women during any of these nights.

Thus it was in almost total ignorance that she arrived in the harem of General Mustapha the same evening. Stripped of her abaya by his eunuchs, she was dressed in the costume of the General's harem, which consisted of a high-necked knee-length flowing peignoir in very fine, almost transparent, nainsook. This had a button at the throat and was open all down the front, thus allowing free access to her body. She was given a thorough enema, which she hated, and her front and rear passages were thoroughly oiled. Throughout this preparation Maryam remained silent because it seemed wiser to avoid the whips which inevitably would follow any protest.

When she was prepared she was led into a small room which was bare of furnishings except for a square padded table with restraints at each corner and at the base of each leg. It reminded her of the whipping benches in the only home she had ever known. Unlike the Emir's harem, the walls here were bare of ornamentation and were painted a uniform egg-shell blue. She was pushed face down on the edge of this table with her legs on the side and her hips bent over the edge. In this position she was fastened with her wrists in the cuffs at the far corners of the table and her ankles in the restraints at the bottom of each leg. The peignoir was thrown forward over her head and there she was left with her arse in the air, open and available for the General.

General Mustapha arrived a few moments later and said, "I hope you are comfortable there. The Emir wants me to train you to be a hostess and tells me you are a virgin. How well he knows me; I delight in opening a virgin in as many ways as possible and in the subsequent training. In my experience it is better to deal with the two main virginities both at once and without ceremony. It hurts, but the sooner it is over the better; then you will soon enjoy sex all the more."

Like many military men he believed that a direct attack was the best way of achieving a result. In consequence he went at her like a bull at a gate, and he was built like a bull in more ways than one. Maryam was still wondering what, precisely, was involved in "dealing" with her virginity and why it would hurt when the General positioned himself behind her and thrust his considerable penis straight into her oiled but unaroused vagina, carving its way through all obstructions. Maryam screamed as she felt as though her entire belly was being ripped open by this intrusion.

Waiting only until she ran out of breath to scream, the General started to pump in and out of her battered vagina until he was certain that all the natural obstructions had been demolished. Then he withdrew and watched with some satisfaction as the blood seeped from her tattered vagina.

Without warning and again without any preparatory fingering he spread her arse cheeks and thrust into her helpless body a second time, into the narrower entrance. The oiling she had undergone helped a little, but again the sound of her screams rent the air as her anal sphincter was plundered and somewhat split. This time the General did not wait but immediately started pumping away in her arse. Mercifully, it took only a few strokes for him to explode and fill her rectum with copious floods of semen. The screaming stopped almost as soon as he pulled away because Maryam had fainted from the double agony and wasn't aware of him examining the mixture of blood and semen seeping from her arse.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.