Female Delights - Cover

Female Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 2: Partings

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Partings - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

The trouble came when EK0803 was assigned to wait on table at a banquet and was grabbed by an old retired army officer who had been a close friend of the Emir's father. He was now almost totally unable to perform sexually, and when he failed with EK0803 it was natural that he should blame her. He complained loudly to the Emir in front of several other guests and the Emir decreed that she should be given to the old man as some small recompense; he could then do with her whatever he wished. The Emir's wrath descended somewhat on the Chief Eunuch for allowing her to annoy a guest, and the creature determined that EK0803 should pay for her misdeeds before being delivered to her fate. Quickly a whipping bench was taken to one of the quiet rooms, well away from the banquet and the unfortunate woman was strapped to it. The Chief Eunuch selected a long thin cane to start the punishment.

Hiss ... CRACK!

The cane came down perfectly across both the buttocks, leaving a deep red line and evincing a scream of pain from the slave.

Hiss ... CRACK!

The next stroke was half an inch lower on the buttocks, exactly parallel to the first and dragged another scream from the woman.

Hiss ... CRACK!

The third stroke was a further half inch lower on the buttocks, and again exactly parallel to the first two. The pain of this blow, added to the other two in quick succession caused EK0803 to pass out. The Chief Eunuch examined her buttocks carefully and noted with satisfaction that the skin was unbroken. Punishing her was one thing, but damaging a present from the Emir would be unthinkable. He pushed a dildo into her vagina and lodged its other end in a suitably positioned slot in the whipping bench, also inserting large butt plug into her anus.

'That, ' he thought, 'will add a certain something to her punishment. Now with each stroke these will be forced deeper and deeper into her and should cause a satisfactory amount of internal pain and bruising.'

By now the woman was coming round, so he wiped her brow with a cool damp cloth and made sure she was fully awake before continuing. The woman felt full and the excitement built in her clitoris as she could not help writhing a little, causing more arousal as she did so.

"That's it. Enjoy yourself while you can. You are far from finished here," he announced, "Tonight will be a long night of pain for you, but I don't suppose you are in a hurry to sample your new master's pleasures."

Hiss ... CRACK!

He drove the cane down hard across the butt plug and the two foreign objects in her private parts grated against each other through the thin membrane separating them, causing some internal pain, though it was masked by the sharp burning line of fire that came across the buttocks which caused her to cry out again. It was only as the pain of the blow to her skin subsided that she felt the severe internal bruising caused by the dildo and the butt plug.

"Yes," remarked the Chief Eunuch as he saw the internal pain take hold of her, "That will begin to teach you some respect for an older man. I wonder what he will do to you when he gets his hands on you tomorrow."

EK0803 just lay there numbed with the pain and quite unable to think. After about ten minutes the pain started to wear off and her sobs died away.

Hiss ... CRACK!

This blow was delivered from a position standing beside her head and the Chief Eunuch's aim was perfect. He cane flew neatly between her buttocks and the full force was taken on the butt plug. There was almost no skin pain, but the woman was convinced that her entire interior had been damaged beyond repair. The aching agony in her belly was unbearable and she screamed and screamed and screamed until she passed out again, more from anoxia than from the pain.

The Chief Eunuch slipped out of the room and checked that all else was going well at the banquet. He also arranged for the removal of EK0803 to the old officer's harem. Returning to the woman on the whipping bench he noted with some satisfaction that she was awake and clearly in a considerable amount of pain. He pulled the butt plug and the dildo out and turned away to pick up the cane again.

"Please," EK0803 begged, "No more. I couldn't take any..."

Hiss ... CRACK!

The cane cut off her pleading as another line of red agony crossed her buttocks. The pain again tore a series of screams from her by now sore throat. Releasing her hands and ankles, the Chief Eunuch checked her over for any signs of lasting damage. The skin on her buttocks was unbroken, but the weals would last for quite a long time, he considered. She might well not wish to sit down for some days. Thrusting his fingers into her front and rear passages caused the unresisting woman to sob louder but he was well pleased that there was no sign of blood on his hands as he pulled them out. Without giving her any respite he quickly manipulated her clitoris until she came, knowing as he did so that the climax would be a very painful one because of her internal bruising. Now the old man could have her; the Chief Eunuch had had his turn at punishing her for his humiliation in front of his beloved Emir.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.