Turned Out Wife - Cover

Turned Out Wife

Copyright© 2010 by mobius

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wanna be cuckold finds out be careful what you wish for when his loving wife finally gives in to temptation..with her daughters man!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   Oral Sex   Size  

When I finally made it home ... I found my Libby sleeping soundly. And with the events of the night running through my mind I took a long cold shower hoping to ease some of the ache out of my throbbing cock. I had come in my pants shamefully without once even having touched myself, and now standing under the water I found myself debating weather I should jack off or try my luck with Libby. Despite my anger at her and Lanky I was left unbelievably horny by the whole affair! Deciding pussy was better, I slipped in bed next to my wife running a hand along her plump bottom and slowly probbing down toward her warm pussy, but she shoved it away harshly murmuring, leave me be damnit im tired! I gave it a few minutes then tried again. God damn it! I told you im fuckin tired, I had a rough fuckin day let me get some rest. she shouted. Shit! I didnt know what to do! if I didnt get relief soon I felt like my balls would burst ... I got out of bed deciding I had to take matters into my own hands and headed back to the bathroom for a little ky jelly. It was then that I noticed the balled up clothes in a corner by the hamper, her leopard print panties included! Libby must have totally forgotten tossing them there, the very clothing she wore this past evening! I scooped them up and to my surprise found she hadent even thought to rinse them out! Sniffing them I made out the sweet scent of my Libby along with a odd masculine scent of sweat and weed ... Lankys smell! Once again for the umpteenth time I found my cock exploding, I still hadent laid a finger on it and yet I found myself cumming over just the thought of my wife FUCKING her daughters man! Stashing the cum soaked panties I crawled back into bed and finally dozed off, exhausted both physically and emotionally.

The next few days were mainly uneventful, in fact everything seemed almost back to normal. I could almost believe I had dreamed it all.

One evening Tina and Lanky brought the children over, but neither my wife or him showed anything different in the way they acted toward one another.

Except that lately my wife had started calling him by his given name Lankford. When I asked her about it, she just said she didnt think that Lanky really fit him. I laughed saying well how about ... BIG n FAT?

Ooh yeahh. She said. He sure is BIG n FAT! Rrreallly BIG n FAT ... She chuckled. her statement brought to mind my short coming and I quickly regretted my choice of words.

I realized despite appearances, she had Lankys big cock on her mind now, then remembering the conversation she had had with her friend the other day I realized she must have had his cock on her mind even back then. And who could blame her? With my short coming and low sex drive I had practically driven her to look for satisfaction elsewhere ... I was to blame for her adultry! I couldn't even really blame Lanky for it, he just happened to be in the right place at the right time ... with the right tool for the job! And i wondered if they had gotten together again since that night? knowing my wifes nature I was sure shed be ready for more fucking the very next day, and they certainly had had enough opportunites, since neither of them worked. The only thing that could put a stop to the affair was the fact that he was her daughters man. Still ... short of hiring a detective how else would I find out? Baby! Do you want another beer? Libby asked me. No thanks baby im good. I answered, watching as Lanky followed her toward the kitchen saying hed give her a hand, that wasent unusual since he always helped out, and if I noticed they took quite a bit longer than normal, no one else seemed to. They dissappeared together that way a few times that evening always returning smiling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.