Turned Out Wife - Cover

Turned Out Wife

Copyright© 2010 by mobius

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wanna be cuckold finds out be careful what you wish for when his loving wife finally gives in to temptation..with her daughters man!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   Oral Sex   Size  

I suppose I should start by telling you a little bit about myself, I'm what you might call a undercover cuckold. That is Im not even man enough to openly admit what I secretly yearn for. To have another man, a real man take care of my wifes sexual needs and satisfy her like I never could hope to with my little three inch pecker. Despite my short coming ive always been fortunate enough to have girlfriends, mainly due to my outward appearance. (Ive always been told I have a very manly look, broad shoulders and a tough guy face.)

Of course after going to bed with me none have ever hung around very long...

So I more or less spent most of my life going from woman to woman, which as ridiculous as it may seem, I became known as a ladies man!

I was more or less content to live that illusion till I met Libby. She was everything I loved in a woman. Libby was sweet, kind and despite being in her early forties, and both a mother and grandmother still had that fantastic big booty big breasted shape you find on most black women half her age. She had been recently widowed after a twenty year marriage and so was new to the dating game, and despite our different races we really seemed to hit it off. And I soon found myself becoming jelouse whenever other men talked to her, yes I really loved this woman! Of course after the first couple of times we made love I noticed a change in her, I was half expecting to soon hear the usual, how we could still be friends speech, but no not this time.

Much to my surprise Libby started talking marriage! She claimed that after being a housewife all those years she couldnt accept being just some guys booty call! She gave me a ultimatum marriage or nothing at all!

Our wedding was fairly small mainly family and a few friends, and after a quick honeymoon we settled down in my home to enjoy our life together. It wasnt long till I found out that despite my new wifes respectable nature ... she also had a rather high sex drive! She wanted sex morning noon and night! I know most men would love that, but maybe due to my small member, even in my youth I have never needed sex more than once a month or so. It wasnt long before she started making cracks about it, saying things like you got yourself a frustrated wife, or I wonder when you gonna give me some again, guess I better buy my self a toy! Of course she never said those things in front of anybody else, only when we were alone.

Im pretty sure it wasnt to spare my feelings any though I think she just didnt want anyone else to know she didnt have the perfect marriage, or the perfect man.

It was around that time that Tina her youngest daughter introduced us to Lanky the new man in her life.

Now Lanky might have been tall ... but lanky he was not. To be just twenty two he already had a nice sized middle aged mans pot belly. My wife laughed about it saying he reminded her of one of those big ugly silver back gorillas, as for me, I just thought he was big and ugly, and I wondered what a pretty girl like Tina could see in him.

I had to hand it to Lanky though, because though he had recently got out of prison he didnt behave like you would expect a ex con to act. He was always super respectable, quick with, yes sirs and no sirs, always there to open doors for a lady and more than willing to help out whenever any of us needed any help ... To tell the truth It was hard not to like him. I know I certainly did. Not libby though ... no matter what poor Lanky did to try and get on her good side it was never enough. He even washed the dishes for her a few times and instead of thanking him she scolded him for not drying them right, she claimed he left too many water stains on them! Another time she blew up at him for calling her mama peachs, she told him she sure as hell wasent his mama and to never call her peachs again because a boy his age should only refer to her as Mrs Peachs in order to show her the proper respect! I felt really bad for him that time, he told me later he was only trying to be part of the family. since all the children called her mama peachs he figured it was ok. I didn't know what to tell him? Why his mother in law seemed to hate him so? All he ever did was try and get along with her. Still there was something suspect about him, he was just too damn nice and helpful.

They say alcohol loosens toungues and so a few weeks later while we were having a few drinks at a friends home, Lankys name came up. Her friend mentioned how she couldnt understand what Tina saw in him? Not only was he so fuckin ugly he dosent even have a job? My wife chuckled and said, its that big fuckin cock! That nigga packin some serious prime grade A beef! She laughed saying, Tina says she dont give a damn about his lazy ass working ... so long as he keeps working that big ass cock, an she say that nigga know how to use that big fucka too!

I got an immediate hard on listening to my wife, the woman I love and her friend lewdly discussing another mans cock and his sexual prowess with it! I spent the rest of the evening straining to hear more of their girl talk, but they didnt mention him any more. But it didnt really matter, I had become fixated on the idea of my loving wife and Lanky her daughters man getting together ... it was obvious by the way she talked about him with her friend that she was facinated by him and his cock!

I found myself wacking off later that night in the bathroom to that image, after my wife refused to have sex saying she was just to tired. Usually after drinking I can hardly keep her off me, drinking always leaves her horny but lately she had gotten more reserved sexually. I figured she probably got more satisfaction from her dildo than I could give her ... And I wondered if maybe she had used it fantasizing it was Lankys big prick stretching out her pussy!

I know that became my number one fantasy, I cant even remember the number of times weather alone or with Libby that I didnt get a raging hard on thinking about them together!

Of course I never expected it to really happen ... it was just too wild and far fetched. He was after all her daughters man, and despite her highly sexual nature she was nothing if not extremely family oriented and highly protective of her children. Despite me leaving her sexually frustrated, how could a good decent church going wife, mother and grandmother possibly give in to such perverted ideas? It was unthinkable!

And I'm sure that's why it lent such power to my fantasies.

Of course by now Im sure anyone reading this already knows where its going...

Yes ... sometimes the unthinkable happens! And it happens quite unexpectedly.

We had gone to a cousins retirement party, and lots of friends and family were there. Everybody was drinking my self included so I was a little tipsy, my wife on the other hand was loaded! She was giggling at anything anybody said and flirting with some of the men there.

So around eleven or so, when Tina let us know she and Lanky had to go pick the children up at her girlfriends house I asked her to please take her mother home before she made too much of a fool of herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.