He's Sure Convenient - Cover

He's Sure Convenient

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My brother, Paul, is two years older than I am but unlike me, he was still a virgin. I know, it's really too easy but how could I pass this up?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

What makes a girl want to be a slut? Well, there's a good question.

Well, first, I think a love of sex, for sexual feeling, a raging libido. Number one, I guess. I've sure got that. I'd fuck anything. Well, almost.

Second, probably self-confidence. Not that many guys would ever turn down a fuck, but it is risky in other ways.

Add to that a sense of exhibitionism, we like to show off. I just love my naked body being seen. Sometimes I go to the mall in a short skirt and halter, no panties. I love having guys look at me and I love giving them hard-ons. Exhibitionists can't be shy, I guess. I love to be naked and wish the world was one big nudist resort. That all the shops and schools and parks were nude. I look good and I want guys to see me.

A sense of humor. Well, yes, sex is funny in some ways. I'll let you think about that for a while.

A sense of adventure also helps. I've already found out that young boys and much older men can be a hell of a lot more fun between my legs that I might have imagined.

So, that's what helps a girl become a slut. Now, what exactly does a slut do? They constantly roam looking for the next guy or guys. That's exactly where I'm at right now. Who's next?

Then, I hear the back door slam and I know. Paul, my sixteen-year old brother, Paul. I mean, he's cute, he's sure available, right here under the same roof most of the time. Every afternoon really, and, as far as I know, he's still a virgin, something his little sister sure isn't. And, I'm thinking that he won't be either after this afternoon is over.

So, I walk downstairs to the kitchen where he's making a sandwich.

"Hi, Anna, what's up?"

"Not much, how about you?"

"Same old, same old."

"Well, we need something to liven up our afternoon."

"Like what?"

"Well would you like to see your sister naked?"

Now, that, I think, is slutty enough, don't you?

"Yeah, sure," he said with a laugh.

So, I began unbuttoning my blouse, then tossed it on the back of a chair, then reached back, unhooked my bra and shrugged it off.

"Geez, I thought you were kidding, Anna."

"I can put them back on if you want."

"No, no, you really look pretty. Wow, I mean you look beautiful."

"Wanna see the rest?" I asked, not waiting for him to answer as I pulled down my shorts and stood there naked in front of my brother.

"You don't wear panties?"

"No, not usually. Like what you see, big brother?"

"Oh, do I. Anna, you are so hot, so sexy. Wow, right under my own roof."

"Let's see how hard I'm making you, big brother. I wanna see just how big my brother really is."

"Yeah, I guess that seems fair," and he pulled off his tee and pulled down his shorts, then his briefs and stood there, his long cock aiming at me.

I step forward and reach down to hold his dick, then stroke it back and forth.

"Go ahead," I said as I nodded toward my boobs and he reached out and began fondling then, gently squeezing my nipples.

"Oh, sis, you are so hot. So, sexy. Oh, your tits are the best. Oh, and you can play with that all you want," he said, gesturing downward toward my hand rubbing his cock.

"Does this liven up your afternoon, big brother?"

"Oh, I'll say it does, Anna, you have such great ideas."

"I've got another great idea. You wanna follow me up to my room and we can explore my idea together?"

"Well, I've got some ideas of my own, Anna, maybe we're thinking the same thing."

I reach down, take his cock like a leash and lead him to my bedroom, then pull down the covers, get on the bed and spread my legs wide and ask, "See anything you'd like to kiss, big brother?"

"A pretty, bare pussy, I think. Oh, Anna, you are so hot. I never knew you shaved your pussy. It's so pretty," and he got down between my legs and began licking and tonguing me, my own brother, eating out his sister, the slut.

"Oh, Paul, this feels really good, have you done this before?"

His head shook sideways, thankfully he didn't stop to talk.

"Well, you sure are making me feel good. You know where a girl's clit is?"

He moved his lips up just enough to answer my question as his tongue wiped back and forth across my rapidly-engorging little clitty. Oh, it felt so good.

"Oh, man, you are going to get me off doing that. Oh, just don't stop. UUH, UUH, UUH, ooh, ooh, ooh, mmm, wow, my own brother just made me cum. Congratulations, Paul."

He raised up, grinning, his face wet and shiny. "My pleasure, Sis, my pleasure."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.