Nuffin - Cover

Nuffin

Copyright© 2010 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 7

While Mike had the kids away showing them the sights, I decided to take Sally on a tour of our own. One place I thought she might be interested in was Horseland, I was right on the money, she was like a little girl in a lolly shop.

"This is one place I would never tire of Tony, there's tack here I'd give my back teeth for ... whoa, I'm not going to let you buy stuff for me, OK?"

"Sally, if there is anything you need, just ask. I agreed not to go buying things for you, but if you need anything it would be silly not to say so."

"Thank you Tony, I know you mean well, but I'm just getting my kicks out of looking around and smelling the leather. I think you should consider buying a saddle for yourself though, they seem reasonably priced here."

"OK, if you were going to buy one which would be your choice?"

"For a start, I wouldn't buy a new one, they take a while to break in. Looking at the used ones I'd select that one there, it's a Condamine roper, the fenders would take a lot of the wear and tear off your legs until you learnt to relax your grip and the roping horn gives you a good grip when mounting. The knee swells will give you a better seat if Neddy gets a bit fractious. and the price is right as well."

We finished up buying it. "Don't worry about the other tack, there's plenty of that at home."

...

Sally suggested we hit the supermarket and buy some things to make an evening meal. "Wouldn't you rather go out for tea love?"

"Much as the idea sounds good Tony, I'd prefer to cook up something at your place. I'm sure the kids will be a bit worn out, it's been a long day for them plus the excitement of being in the 'Big smoke' as Mike puts it."

I gave Mike a call on his phone and invited him to tea when he brought Erin and the kids back. He was pleased as punch to be getting more time with Erin.

We spent a pleasant evening at home, Erin was just about stuck to Mike's side and there was no doubt he was enjoying every moment of it. The kids had enjoyed their day in the 'Big smoke' and were full of tales about what they had seen. Erin was trying to appear more mature but couldn't resist joining in. Mike was bathing in the reflected glory.

"Right kids, time to clean up and go to bed, we have to head back tomorrow so you need to be up early."

"Aw, can't we stay another day Mum?"

"Mike and Tony have to work for a living Cassie, they took today off work to show us around but we can't expect them to lose more time can we?"

"No, I suppose not, thank you both for showing us around. We will have a lot to tell the kids at school when we get back, won't we Allan?"

"Yeah, the lab and the factory were terrific and Mike's tour was tops; wait 'til I tell my mates."

"Just remember not to mention the Nuffin things yet, I'll let you know when it's alright to talk about it."

"Sure thing Tony, we haven't forgotten."

"I didn't think you had Allan. OK off to bed and we will see you in the morning."

"I suppose I better start making tracks as well, back to the grind in the morning." Erin walked with Mike to the door, they lingered for a while before Mike took off.

"I like Mike, would it be OK if he came out to the farm next time you come Tony?"

"I don't see why not love, that's if he want's to of course."

"Judging by the way you two were stuck together today, I don't think there's any doubt about that." Laughed Sally.

Sally and I snuggled up in bed, "I'm going to miss this Tony, the weeks get pretty long when you're away."

"I've been thinking about that love, how do you feel about me living part time at Willow bend and commuting to work? It wouldn't be full time but at least two or three times a week."

"That would be a great idea Tony, I know it's a bit of a drive but I think we should give it a try. Talking about giving things a try, that thing you keep on poking me with is trying to get into my panties."

"You haven't got any panties on love." We both laughed and got down to the serious business of making love. Sally was very vocal when she came and I heard a giggle from the girls room. Ah well, being farm girls, no doubt they knew all about sex.

Up bright and early the next morning, we had breakfast and packed the car for the return trip. I had let Sybil know that I would be in later that afternoon, all being well. Back at Willow bend, everything was under control and Sally thanked the Justin girls for looking after the place. I tarried a while, reluctant to leave, but all good things must come to an end so I kissed Sally goodbye with the promise to call her as soon as I got back to the lab.

...

As time past, I became a resident of Willow bend, although I still spent at least two nights a week in town. Sometimes if we had a major project on the go I might spend several days at the house. Erin past all of her exams with distinction and Sybil kept her word and employed her part time at the lab with a fully paid scholarship in industrial science. Both the twins were showing keen interest in following in her footsteps so Sybil offered them the same deal as Erin. To say Sally was chuffed would be an understatement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.