Nuffin - Cover

Nuffin

Copyright© 2010 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 5

Erin and the twins came in from the stables and I introduced them to Mike. I was closely watching him as he said hello to Erin, methinks he might be smitten.

"Erin, why don't you and the twins show Mike around while Tony and I get tea ready. They all jumped up and dragged him out for the big tour.

"Right Tony, what's with the ute?"

"Ah ... Sally ... Oh shit ... Sally, you need a reliable vehicle to get you around; the ute was ready to be replaced so I decided to take it for the farm. I don't want you to think I'm trying to buy you because I'm not, that's why I've registered it in the farm's name."

"Tony, it's alright. I thought for a moment you were doing it out of charity but then I realised you aren't like that. I appreciate what you have done and the sign writer did a great job on the doors. You mister are going to get a big thank you tonight."

I let out a big sigh of relief. "Thank you Sally, I can't tell you how much I worried that I had done the wrong thing."

"Please don't do anything like that again without talking to me first Tony, OK?"

"OK."


Erin and her entourage returned from giving Mike the tour just in time for the evening meal.

"You've got a great place here Tony, everything I've seen makes me green with envy mate."

"Most of the credit goes to Sally Mike, the estate agent told me that when she took over the place it was run down, so what you see is all her work."

"I can't take all the credit Tony, Erin and the twins put in a great deal of the work as well."

"Yeah but you were the one that organised us Sis, you were the one that worked longer than all of us put together so don't be shy about accepting praise."

I was busy watching the interaction between Erin and Mike, it was quite obvious they were interested in each other; something I would need to discuss with Sally at a later time.

After the kids cleaned up and did the dishes we all sat out on the back deck with a cup of tea. "I'm amazed how peaceful it is Sally. Living near the city you often think it's quiet, but it's nothing like this; even the air smells fresh."

"These are some of the main attractions of living in the country Mike. I couldn't live in the city if my life depended on it. I guess I'm not a 'townie' like you."

"I must admit I envy you folk but doesn't it get a bit lonely with no near neighbours?"

"Our nearest neighbour isn't all that far away and I bet they are a lot more friendlier than your nearest one." Sally said with a laugh.

"Can you ride a horse Mike?"

"I have ridden, but I'm no great horseman I can assure you Erin."

"That's good, we can go for a ride in the morning if you feel up to it."

"Yeah, that'll be great, thanks for the offer."

I saw Sally give me a quizzical glance, so I mouthed "Later", the subject then changed to the Nuffin products.

"We gave a lot of thought to your comment about the Rwandans eating dirt to fill their bellies Allan. Sybil suggested we try and develop something similar for those people who had a problem losing weight; we don't want this to be made public yet but we appear to have something that works. We can thank you for the idea mate."

"Wow, I invented something, when can we see it Tony?"

"Well, if Mum can arrange it I would like to invite you all down to see our laboratory and factory. Can you get away Sally?"

"I'm sure we all would be interested to see what you do; I can arrange with the Justin girls to come and stay for the night, they have done it before so they know what to do. The often help out during the holiday season so I know I can trust them."

"That'll be great Sis, I can't wait to see what Mike does for a living."

"Yeah, and I want to see this Nuffin stuff too." Said Allan.

We sat around talking until the mozzies made their presence felt, Sally was the first to make a move. "Unlike you townies, us hill billies need to get some shut eye so we can get up early and look after the stock. Erin, will you make sure Mike has everything he needs before you head off to bed, you kids make sure you clean your teeth before you go to bed."

With everything under control she took my hand and lead me off to her bedroom. I saw Mike give Erin a rather shocked look as we departed.

Once we were in the bedroom Sally snibbed the lock on the door and was in my arms in a flash. "I've missed you something awful Tony, this last week has been the longest I can remember."

"Sally, you've been on my mind the whole week, several times I thought about taking time off to come and see you. I know if I had I wouldn't have wanted to go back again."

"Looks like we both have it pretty bad, doesn't it?" She giggled.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before, I want this feeling to go on for ever; I'm totally in love with you Sally, totally."

"I hope you are sure about it Tony because I'll be heart broken if you drop me now. I know I said no strings attached but I misjudged the situation. I love you without reservation."

We slowly undress each other and I picked Sally up and placed her on the bed. "Quickly Tony I need you right now, save the gentle stuff for later; I have an itch that needs scratching badly."

As my lover commanded I scratched the itch and then we spent the rest of the night gently loving each other.


We were the first to rise and when the rest of the family and Mike came to breakfast there was a few comments from Erin and the twins. Mike looked slightly embarrassed until I gave him a wink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.