Conquest of Paradise Island - Cover

Conquest of Paradise Island

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 6: Invasion!

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Invasion! - What would have happened if Lt Diana Prince, USN had been captured in Italy and the Axis had won WW II

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Princess Diana, First Princess of the Amazon, sold her race out that day, pointing out the location of Paradise Island and answering all their questions, why no one had ever found it before, what was their warrior number and defenses. She informed them that there really weren't any defenses as the modern day army thought of them and there was no air force, artillery or tanks to worry about. There were 30,000 Amazons when she had last visited home, but their tenacity made each the equal of 3 of the Axis troops. Diana figured a 24 hr bombing of the island would show that resistance was futile and help the conquest. Hitler and Mussolini both objected to bombing or a pre-assault naval bombardment, they wanted as few Amazons as possible injured. They decided that a 250,000 man invasion force with a Division of Tiger King Panzer as its front would rapidly defeat them with minimum bloodshed. All three men at the table had raging erections as they thought of 30,000 women that looked like this one here with them. With these decisions made and Erwin Rommel decided upon as overall commander, December 1st was set as D-Day.

All plans changed while enroute as the 2 world leaders decided that Diana, with a contingent of SS troops, would land with a white flag and Diana would attempt to get Queen Hippolyta to surrender Paradise Island. They did not want to send her in on her own to see the Queen as the news of her being Hitler and Mussolini's mistress, as well as First Lady of the World, was too well known. They did not want their favorite piece of ass held prisoner or executed by the Amazons.

At 0500 on 1 Dec, Diana and 100 elite SS troops boarded 2 landing boats and sailed into the harbor. Guards had seen the boats approaching and 500 Amazon were around the harbor by the time Diana stepped out of her Higgins boat. Then Colonel Shultz, who was with her as her bodyguard, raised the white flag and an Amazon war leader approached them.

"Princess Diana, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I have come to see my mother and this detail of troops shall accompany me to the palace," Diana replied.

'You were recognized in the man's boat and the Queen has been notified that you are here. I don't know the Queen's reaction to all these men but I will escort you to the palace."

The procession moved through the streets of the city towards the palace. Diana could feel all the eyes watching them pass from the houses along the way. When they arrived at the palace Diana told Col Shultz to disperse his men around the palace and for him to accompany her into the throne room. Queen Hippolyta was seated on her throne when they were shown in.

"Diana, why have you brought these men to Paradise Island? You know that no men are allowed to come here. Explain yourself," she demanded. Before Diana could respond, Colonel Schultz spoke up as he had been ordered to by Hitler.

"Hippolyta, Diana comes as the First Lady of the World. She is bed partner to both Adolph Hitler and Benito Mussolini, rulers of the world. You shall show her the proper respect due to her." Queen Hippolyta and her advisors in the room were shocked. How could a man be so bold as to dictate to her in this manner? He had not even addressed her as Queen.

"Three miles off the coast of this island lays an invasion fleet with a quarter million, battle tested veterans. These troops, with a division of 300 tanks, will land on this island commencing at 0800. If you have not surrendered to Diana by that time, these men will be prepared to kill as many Amazon as required to obtain your surrender. No Amazon is to approach this palace while Diana is here or..." suddenly there was the sound of gun fire from outside.

"What is that?" Queen Hippolyta screamed as an advisor ran to the window.

"I would guess a hostile looking force of Amazon approached the palace and my men followed their orders. I would suggest you surrender to spare your people any more casualties," Shultz replied.

"Your Highness," the advisor called. "There are at least 50, maybe 100 of our sisters lying in the street dead or wounded."

"Diana, how could you do this to your people?" the Queen asked. Diana, who was wearing the tiara of her rank, removed it and tossed it to her mother's feet.

"They stopped being my people when you did nothing when I was captured. I know the word was passed from England to America to here and yet no one did anything!! I was raped by dogs and men as a prisoner before I finally realized I was resisting, awaiting rescue, for nothing. I then became Mussolini's willing mistress and then later Hitler's. I am the supreme woman of the entire world, only those 2 men are over me. I do not need to await your death to become Queen. Once you surrender they will give me that title, not only Queen of the Amazon, but Queen of the world. Now do you surrender or does the combined German-Italian force land in an hour and kill more Amazon? You cannot win, mother. We have modern weapons; didn't you hear those submachine guns? We will come with tanks and hand grenades. The Amazon will be slaves by night fall. It is up to you how many of them are alive at that time." Queen Hippolyta bowed her head, she had no choice. The Amazon could resist but it would be a massacre. Their lances, swords and shield were no match for the modern weapons of the enemy. She slowly stood, removed her crown and gave it to Diana. Col Schultz took it and placed it on Diana's head. It was over, the entire world was conquered, but for the Amazon it had only begun. Diana took her seat on the throne as Col Schultz brought a dozen men in for the Queens protection and to ensure Hippolyta obeyed her first command from the new Queen.

"Mother, approach the throne," Diana said. When her mother was several feet away she was ordered to get on her knees to approach the Queen. When she did not immediately do so, Col Schultz pulled his luger and shot one of her former advisors.

"Each time you do not hasten to obey the Queen, another Amazon will be executed," he said. Hippolyta immediately dropped to her knees and then crawled to Diana.

"Kiss my feet," Diana ordered. Hippolyta hastily dropped her head and began kissing her daughter's feet. Diana raised her ass from the throne and ordered her mother to raise her skirt and remove her panties. The former queen again complied quickly; she did not want to hear that pistol bark, telling her another Amazon was dead. She tugged Diana's panties down her legs and over her feet. Once the panties were off Diana pulled her skirt high and placed her legs over the arms of the throne and pulled her pussy lips apart.

"I have heard that you are very talented at eating pussy, lick mine now. I want to verify that fact." Hippolyta buried her face into her daughter's crotch and ran her tongue from her ass all the way up to her clit. She stopped to flick the clit several times and then started at her ass again. After several minutes of that she clamped her lips on the clit and sucked it in as far enough to nibble on it with her teeth. Her tongue continued spinning around the nub as Diana ground her cunt into her face, finally releasing a flood of cum, completely coating her mother's face. Princess Erica and her entourage had entered the throne room as this was happening and came to abrupt halt. Erica saw her sister had the Queen's crown on her head and their mother's face buried in her cunt. What was going on? Why were all the German soldiers in the room? Then she knew. She had seen the reports. The entire world, except Paradise Island, had been conquered and her sister was Mussolini's slut. It seemed that Paradise Island had joined the rest of the world under the tyrants thumb, and her sister was Queen of it all. Diana noticed her sister as she came down from her orgasmic high and nodded at her to Col Schulz, who then approached Erica.

"Are you the Princess Erica?" he asked. When she had nodded her acknowledgement, he ordered her to her knees and to suck his cock. When Erica just looked at him as if he were crazy, he swept up his luger and fired. Erica looked over her shoulder to see 1 of her friends lifeless body slump to the floor, the wall behind her covered in pieces of brain, skull and lots of blood.

"If you do not want another Amazon to die you will get on your knees, remove my cock and suck it until I coat your throat and belly with my cum. The Fuhrer is considering you as his mistress. I reported to him, back the first of the year, how talented your sister was. He wants my report on you now." Erica realized there was nothing else she could do and went to her knees. She did as ordered and sucked his cock into her warm mouth. Like Diana, months ago, she resigned herself to her fate and did her best.

"Oh, fuck!" Schultz exclaimed. "Her mouth is like a vacuum. The Fuhrer will definitely want this mouth wrapped around his cock!"

"If you enjoy her mouth so much, you may have her," Mussolini told him as he and 50 Italian troops entered the throne room. "Adolph shall not be joining us. An Amazon hadn't heard they had surrendered and ran him through with her sword on the way here." Col Schultz was so busy filling Erica's mouth and throat with cum that it took a second to sink in.

"The Fuhrer's dead? I heard no shots indicating anything had happened." He responded.

"No, it happened down at the docks, I doubt the sound reached here. But if that little slut is as hot as you say, you may have her. You and her are welcome in Diana and my bed for fun and games whenever you like. Diana my dear, I see you have the new crown as Queen of the world. The 2 of us shall rule together. The army is rounding up all the Amazons and herding them into the coliseum and amphitheatre. The nonstop fucking will then commence until all our men are satisfied. Colonel, if you'd have your men escort these Amazon to the festivities, they too can join in the fun. My detail has 10 Amazon they are going to share once everything is secure. I figure in a month Paradise Island will be converted to the brothel of our forces and we will return to Rome to establish our government. I have named Field Marshall Rommel as governor of North and South America. Field Marshall Kesselring will have those duties over Asia and Australia. You will govern Europe and Africa. Hopefully you'll fulfill your duties as governor from Rome so that we can have frequent parties together with this mother and her 2 daughters. I know Diana can't wait to return to Rome and convince her mother." Diana, Mussolini and Schultz all laughed as they knew that convincing would consist of strapping Hippolyta to the bench and letting the dogs fuck her over and over, until her will was broken and she became a mindless sex slave, taking any cock or pussy presented to her, man woman or beast.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.