Conquest of Paradise Island - Cover

Conquest of Paradise Island

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 4: A New Year's Eve Party

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: A New Year's Eve Party - What would have happened if Lt Diana Prince, USN had been captured in Italy and the Axis had won WW II

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

For the next 6 days Lt Diana Prince, aka Wonder Woman, kept her word to Mussolini and was a willing partner in his bed every night or anywhere he wanted during the day. She realized no one was coming to rescue her and the Allied invasions of France and Italy were doomed to fail. There was nothing she could do. She was here whether she liked it or not and her captivity, with no attempts at freeing her, continued to anger her. The English must have informed the Americans that her Intel reports had stopped and that word would have been sent to Washington, after all she was the Amazon's Ambassador. That information would then be sent to her mother, Queen Hippolyta. So, 3 nations knew she had disappeared, and no one did anything. There had not even been a request for a prisoner exchange to get her back. She had resigned herself to her fate and had decided to make the most of it. She was Benito Mussolini's mistress, as Eva Braun was Adolph Hitler's. That made her, not a defender of the world, but 1 of the most powerful women in the world. Then there was the sex, Mussolini enjoyed all 3 of her orifices and often had the maid join them in bed at night, and guards that were present when he took her during the day, got to continue her orgasm, pulling a train until everyone was satisfied. She had always secretly enjoyed the rapes by criminals and spy rings that had captured her and here, she could openly enjoy it.

1500 hours found Diana bathing and beginning her preparations for the party tonight. 1942 came to an end and 1943 started at midnight. In 35 days the invasions would come and be smashed on the beaches leaving England and America with basically no military left to repulse the follow up invasion of England. Then North America would stand alone, the only continent left in freedom, but by this time next year that would end also. Benito told her that Hitler was to be at tonights party and her Wonder Woman outfit, except power belt and magic lasso, was waiting in her dressing room. Benito thought Hitler would like to see Wonder Woman at the party and then have the opportunity to fuck her after the party, so Hitler would join them in bed so that the American whore could service the soon to be victorious Italian and German leaders. Diana's pussy quivered at the thought; tonight she'd get double-teamed by what was to be the 2 rulers of the world. She finished her bath and dried off and then grabbed the bar of soap to get it lathered up. She needed to shave her pussy; Benito liked it smooth as a baby's bottom. She finally finished and walked naked next door. A pair of blue panties and then her Wonder Woman uniform, bracelets, tiara and boots. She went downstairs to check on the preparations for the party.

At 1900 that evening, Wonder Woman stood just inside the front door in her famous pose, feet spread and fists on hips, as the maid opened the door to admit the 2 leaders. Adolph Hitler stepped into the foyer and then stopped, running his eyes up and down the heroine. He felt his cock harden in his pants as he gazed on that luscious body.

"Turn around," he ordered. "I want to see your ass." Wonder Woman obediently turned so he could gaze upon her rear. She felt his hands rubbing over her buttocks and move lower to the juncture of her legs. She took her hands off her hips and bent forward, placing her hands on her knees, to allow him easier access to her womanhood.

"Take off your shorts so they no longer stand in the way of my friend's hands on your ass or fingers on or in your pussy," her lover ordered. Diana straightened up, slid the shorts down to her knees and bent back over, feeling that strip of cloth as it pulled tight between her pussy lips and up the crack of her ass. Hitler massaged her ass for a minute and then slid a finger inside the crotch of her panties and up her cunt. He slid it in and out a minute and then pulled it out and wriggled it up her ass as 2 fingers from the other hand entered her pussy. She started to grind her hips against his hands, fucking his fingers as she moaned and got sopping wet between her legs.

"Benito, my friend, I never realistically thought I'd do this to Wonder Woman. I dreamed and hoped for it, but thought it would only remain a fantasy." Hitler said as he sped up his finger fucking and Wonder Woman matched him thrust for thrust.

"Remove your fingers, pull out your cock and use it in either hole," Mussolini encouraged him. Hitler quickly complied, dropping his pants, pulling the strip of cloth to the side and slipping his cock into her pussy. They thrust back and forth at each other as Diana thought that Hitler didn't have the cock Mussolini did. He then withdrew from her, repositioned his cock and rammed it up her ass. Diana continued to thrust back and helped him get it all the way into her rectum. His balls rested on her clit as they both stood still, Diana gently grinding herself on him as her anal muscles squeezed him. Mussolini moved to her head and presented his cock, which Diana obediently sucked into her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.