Conquest of Paradise Island - Cover

Conquest of Paradise Island

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 3: Becoming Mussolini's Mistress and Meeting the SS

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Becoming Mussolini's Mistress and Meeting the SS - What would have happened if Lt Diana Prince, USN had been captured in Italy and the Axis had won WW II

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

The detail was met just inside the front door of the chateau by the maid from the night before. She ordered Diana to follow her and the soldiers released her to do so. Her clothes were handed to her by the soldier that had them and she then followed the maid up a staircase to the 2nd floor and to a room. The maid opened the door and told Diana to go inside. It was a closet like little room, with the only furniture being a chest of drawers. The maid opened the top drawer and Diana saw it was filled with bustiers in red, white, blue and black. The second drawer had garter belts and panties, like she was wearing, in the same colors. The 3rd drawer contained packages of stockings. Diana then noticed that there were matching shoes on both sides of the chest. She looked at the maid with the question in her eyes.

"This is your dressing room. When you leave IL Duce's bed in the morning, you will bathe in the bathroom next door and then come in here and put on whatever color he has informed you to wear that day. Your entire outfit, bustier, garter belt, panties and shoes will be of the same color, no mix and match. Give me that prison garb and I will dispose of it. You will go next door and bathe. There is a douche there to clean your cunt out, IL Duce does not want to stick his cock in a pussy containing dog cum. There is also a gargle, to clean your breathe, so he doesn't smell cock or cum, male or dog, if he wants to kiss you. When you have accomplished these tasks you will return here. You will dress in blue, his requested color of the day, and I will be back to take you to him. He is still in bed but wants you ready to join him for breakfast in an hour, do you understand?" Diana nodded her head to indicate she did, and asked where her skirts, blouses and dresses were. The maid laughed at her.

"IL Duce does not desire his American whore to wear outer garments. This lingerie is your entire wardrobe until he decides different. Now give me all your clothes and get cleaned up." Diana handed over the clothes she held and then removed her shoes and panties and surrendered them. The maid left to dispose of the items and Diana reopened the 2nd drawer and removed a pair of blue panties. She went next door and ran a bath, putting some jasmine scented bubble bath in. She luxuriated in the warm water for a while and then stood up. She grabbed the bottle of douche, prepared it and squatted over her bath water. She inserted the nozzle and sprayed the contents into her pussy and then watched as it flowed back out with ropes of semen mixed in. She idly wondered if it was man or beast semen as she stepped out of the tub and began to dry off. She slipped into her panties and gargled. She had just spit that out when the maid entered to see why it was taking her so long and shrieked.

"What are you doing? I told you to return to your dressing room and dress. I did not say put panties on here and then go there to finish dressing. I gave you the orders as IL Duce gave them to me. I shall have to inform him that you disobeyed those orders. You will always leave your bath nude, go to your dressing room nude and then dress. How you are dressed going to your bath will depend on what you are wearing when you leave his bed. I have been ordered to come to the bedroom and collect your discarded clothes there and if anything is missing then I come here to collect it. I suspect you will be getting out of bed naked most days and therefore will spend most days coming down the hall nude. When I have been privileged enough to share his bed for the night, I have always gone to my morning bath nude. You need not worry about the guards. Everyone knows you are IL Duce's whore and will not touch you. They may stare at those overly large tits, but they know a firing squad would await anyone who would dare to touch. As far as them staring at your ass, that is on display whether you have panties on or not. Now hurry up and get to the dressing room and dress so we can get you to IL Duce for breakfast." Diana went back to the dressing room as the maid hurried off. She found a stool had been brought in for her to sit on as she dressed. She quickly donned a blue bustier and garter belt and grabbed a package of stockings. She sat on the stool and started working one up her left leg. She was about to fasten the garter belt to the stocking top when the maid entered.

"No No!" she exclaimed. "You must put the garter belt under the panty. Sometimes he will want you to remove your panties and then fuck you with the garter belt and stockings still on. That is why you come here nude to dress. You first put on the garter belt, then the stockings and then the panty." Diana placed the garter straps under her panty and then pulled them down and attached them to the stockings, She repeated the procedure on her right leg, slid her feet into blue pumps and followed the maid to a little nook on the 1st floor. Mussolini was sitting at a table there with another man in a suit. As Diana came up to the table in only her lingerie, both men ogled her body and Diana noticed the SS's skull badge on the lapel of the man in the suit. Both men stood as she reached the table and the stranger pulled back her chair and seated her. Diana looked at Mussolini with a question in her eye and soon got her answer.

"Diana, my dear, this is Col Helmut Schultz of the SS's Intelligence Division. My good friend Adolph sent him here to brief me on the intelligence the SS has developed on the Americans and the whereabouts of their favorite heroine Wonder Woman. Helmut, this is Lt. Diana Prince of the U.S. Navy's Intelligence Services. She was captured spying on us last July and sentenced to death. When I saw her beauty, I suspended that sentence and imprisoned her here in Rome. Last night I had her brought here for dinner and after 12 hrs of convincing, I finally got her to agree to be my mistress. Isn't that right my dear?" Diana looked at the German and then looked Mussolini straight in the eye.

"I agreed to be your willing mistress if there is no more convincing," she replied. Mussolini laughed as Col Schultz smiled. He wondered what the convincing had consisted of and how she had lasted 12 hrs. With the extermination of the Jews being conducted in Germany, finding that she had been orally and vaginally raped by 8 dogs and 25 marines, would not have bothered him at all. He had raped many Jewish women and girls at the various camps. He seemed to defer to Diana's presence and she realized Mussolini was being briefed as she arrived, and he was cautious to continue with her there at the table with them.

"Col. Schultz, please tell me what you know about Wonder Woman," Mussolini said, as he smiled and winked at Diana.

"I am sorry sir," he replied. "Wonder Woman seems to have disappeared. There have been no reports on her for almost 2 years now. We do not know if she was killed and we haven't heard of it, or if she decided to leave our world and returned home to Paradise Island. Wherever the hell that place is."

"My dear Col, when you return to Berlin you may inform my good friend Adolph, that he need not worry about Wonder Woman ever again"

"How can you be sure?" Col Schultz asked.

"Allow me. Col Helmut Schultz may I present Lt Diana Prince and you could also say Wonder Woman, right my dear?" he asked Diana. Col Schultz head spun back to Diana and he appraised the lingerie clad beauty. There was doubt in his eyes until the maid and 8 soldiers entered the area and placed her uniform and accoutrements on the table and Diana saw the reason for all the guards. There were her magic lasso and power belt lying with the rest. Mussolini must have read her mind as he said,

"Yes my dear, it's all there. It would be too bad if you flinched and had to spend a week being re-convinced because I thought you were trying to grab your stuff here. You look so much better in your current uniform than you ever did in this one. I'd hate to miss you while you slept elsewhere for that week." Diana willed herself to be still. She did not want to be the sex toy for those dogs for a week. By submitting to his threat, she condemned herself to being his mistress for the rest of his life. She would far outlive him unless he had her executed first.

The Colonel studied the items on the table and looked closely at Diana's face.

"Yes, I see it now!" he exclaimed. "You have captured and depowered Wonder Woman. The Fuhrer will be most pleased. He will probably come to Rome to reward you and to look at your prize." Mussolini smiled to himself and thought that he'd have an armored division nearby then, in case Adolph wanted her for himself. She was going nowhere until he knew the location of Paradise Island. However that didn't rule out the 2 of them double teaming the American whore. He'd let Adolph have her pussy and he's take her in the ass simultaneously.

Col Schultz continued his briefing as Mussolini and Diana had breakfast. She listened intently and filed the information away in case of her escape. The fact they knew the invasion at Anzio was to take place simultaneously with the invasion of Normandy on the 4th of Feb surprised her. She knew they were the invasion points to Italy and France but had no idea of the dates. She also had no idea where they had gotten enough men to think they'd be successful in either of their attempts. The invasions were 40 days away and since both Hitler and Mussolini knew where they were going to land, and had prepared for it, maybe Mussolini was right and the entire world would be conquered in less than a year. Maybe she never would get away from her seeming fate of being Mussolini's fuck toy. She felt hopeless and abandoned. No one cared about her and they would all just leave her where she was. She started thinking of how to get even with the powers that had abandoned her, the Americans, the English, and even her own Amazon. She'd make them all pay for her future of fucking Mussolini. Her thoughts were so filled with her feelings of pity for herself that she missed the maid informing Mussolini of her dressing in her panties in the bathroom. She didn't miss his roar of anger, and it snapped her out of her reveries.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.