Conquest of Paradise Island
Prologue

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - What would have happened if Lt Diana Prince, USN had been captured in Italy and the Axis had won WW II

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Benito Mussolini, the Dictator of Italy, defeated Ethiopia in 1936 and declared an 'Italian Empire' and claimed supremacy over the Mediterranean region of the world. His proclamation put Paradise Island, home of Wonder Woman, under Italian control. Wonder Woman, serving in the U.S. Navy as Lt Diana Prince at the time, just ignored his 'Italian Empire' and continued her mission of rooting out Nazi Germany spies in America. In 1939, with the German invasion of Poland and the onset of WWII, it was completely forgotten. As Adolph Hitler's Nazi war machine rolled over Poland and the other countries in their 'blitzkrieg' attacks, Mussolini's Italian Fascist armies rolled through Africa, from the North, all the way through South Africa. As Hitler took complete control of Europe, Mussolini took control of Africa and then rolled up through South Western Asia and Greece. Mussolini had fulfilled his proclamation, with the exception of Spain and France, he controlled every country boundering on the Mediterranean. By the end of 1940, Hitler's Nazi Germany, Mussolini's Fascist Italy, Stalin's Communist Russia, and Tojo's Imperial Japan controlled every continent in the world, except North America. Half of the South American countries were Nazi sympathizers, which caused the U.S. to station one quarter of all their troops in Panama, trying to keep everything north of there from becoming contaminated by the enemies of liberty. Their remaining military was evenly split on East and West Coasts and a small detachment in England to support Winston Churchill's government. Lt Diana Prince, of the Navy's Intelligence Section, was among those in England. She was assigned a mission to infiltrate Italy and check on troop dispensations in and around Rome, as an early detection system for the planned invasion of Anzio, 36 miles south of Rome. She accomplished her mission and had submitted Intel until she was finally captured in July 1942. She was tried as a spy and sentenced to death until IL Duce heard of her case and asked for the woman to be brought to him. Mussolini took one look at the accused American and ordered her execution to be voided. Lt Prince was taken to a more comfortable prison cell and there she sat, awaiting her fate, and hoping the Allies could liberate her before Mussolini could change his mind. Christmas of 1942 arrives and so does the start of our story.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.