Heroes Choice - Cover

Heroes Choice

Copyright© 2010 by The Curious Reader

Preface

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Something is going on in sentenial city, it's up to John to find out what it is and stop it before it's to late.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Were animal   Violence  

I am writing this story under the Sci-Fi fantasy category but some of the people in the story are taken from the TV show American Gladiators, I don't own the rights to the show or to the characters, this is just a story and I hope that no one becomes offended by this.

To help put this story into context for you think Quantum Leap, meets Sliders, and the TV series The Hitchhiker. I hope that helps you get something of a grasp on the situation. I started writing this back a few years ago when I was in college and just let it sit, now I'm going to try and finish it. Let me know what you think or of any improvements.

The Setup:

The main character: John Harris: 6'3, 290 pound, an African American man with superhuman abilities. The full existent of his ability is not yet known, even to himself; he travels through the multi-verse as well as other planets. To learn more and to accomplish missions that he is sent on.

Glitch: John's personal computer, speaks a lot both verbally and none verbally, and isn't shy about letting its feelings be known, one of the most advanced systems in the galaxy, able to hack in to almost any computer system. Can access john's armory inside pocket dimensional portals where his armor and other equipment are kept, cloak an individual or group, and plant tracking devices.

The Hiderde: A race is super intelligent beings that exist without the need of a caporal body. They came to earth after John discovered his powers to seek out the limits to his abilities, as well as gain a greater knowledge of the next stage in the potential evolution of humans.

Bob: A Hiderde, John's liaison with his home verse, does not have a specific gender due to the fact they have not body, also john's sometimes mechanic.

The other people involved:

The Gladiators: A group of super powered heroes that protect Sentential City, considered by most of the planet to be the most powerful superhero group in the world. (The cast of American Gladiators make up the team.)

Titan: 6'3, 251, the current leader of the Gladiators, posses' superhuman strength, flight, x-ray vision and super hearing.

Wolf: 6'4, 225, the wild one, possesses traits of the wolf, speed, agility, and heighten senses, at time gets carried away with fighting and takes things too far.

Toa: 6'3, 240, Island shaman, possesses supernatural skills, can create veils and other illusions.

Militia: 6'3, 220, the weapons expert, tracker, and technician of the team while he possesses no superpowers he is ex-military trained in many hand-to-hand combat he is also one of teams best tracker outside of wolf.

Justice: 6'8, 290, second in command to Titan, possesses high endurance, speed not quite on par of a speed, and superhuman strength.

Crush: 5'8, 141, the unofficial leader of the female section of the group, smart and graceful, possessing the ability to fly, superhuman strength, super hearing, and super eye sight.

Helga: 6'1, 205, the big muscle of the group, a powerhouse of strength and endurance.

Siren: 5'9, 145, the steady rock, a calm tactician, brilliant in the way of the silent hit, third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and Aikido, possesses a sonic scream.

Jet: 5'7, 130, the speedster of the Group, possesses super speed and faster reflexes.

Rocket: 5'10, 160, the ball of fire, possesses the ability of producing thermo-chemical energy and releasing it from his skin to gain jet propulsion and high endurance flies by literally shooting himself through the air.

Phoenix: 5'6, 155, the hot head, possess pyrokinesis to control and create flames and to be unharmed by any type of heat, also the ability to heal others.

Venom: 5'8, 142, beautiful and deadly, possesses poison stingers that can incapacitate or kill a person.

Zen: 5'9, 160, the fighter, has advanced martial arts skills and heightened reflexes able to take on most opponents and those in the "superhuman" category with his skill.

Steel: 5'10, 155, the strong silent type, possesses super strength, endurance and quiet intellect.

Hurricane: 6'2, 230, New and untrained, possesses the ability to effect the weather in a localized area.

Beast: 7'0, 310, Untamed beast, a mentally unstable member that is kept under lock and key only unleashed when an enemy becomes too powerful to defeat on their own.

Panther: 5'5, 125, leader of the pack, the female leader of half the nation were-panther clans in the greater United States, is an inactive member of the group only when situations dealing with the nation or a global threat will she intervene.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.