Hunting Delights
Chapter 20: Training Rubina

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Training Rubina - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

As Ramzy El-Najjar was leaving the Golden Palace the following morning, the Emir asked, "Could you train up my new acquisition for me? She might make a decent quarry, she's sad enough. Heaven knows I can't use her as a concubine; she might well assassinate me, but she has a lot of fighting spirit and seems resourceful enough."

Ramzy El-Najjar's spirits sank as he smiled at the Emir and said, "Of course, Master. No problem."

'But it will be a problem, ' he thought to himself gloomily as he drove home with the girl in fetters in the boot of his car, 'His rejects are always useless. When will he let me provide only quarry with an aptitude or desire to do the job? It's no job for unwilling slave labour.'

Inspecting the girl later, he was impressed by her appearance as a woman. She was white, with a fair complexion and contrasting black hair which had combed out well. As quarry she was overweight and too big boned. However, she had spirit and was shown to him still fettered, gagged and manacled to an open whipping frame. When he approached to inspect her more closely she waited still as a statue until he was quite close, then she lunged forward with her only available weapon and very nearly succeeded in head-butting him. The eunuchs rushed forwards and tied the end of her long hair to the same cross-bar as the cuffs which held her hands, so that any movement of her head was impossible without tearing out her hair.

Hefting one breast and realising why she was considered excellent bed material, Ramzy El-Najjar could not help wondering why the Emir had not simply broken her spirit and then used her as a concubine. A check of the paperwork which came with her revealed that she had been in the Golden Palace for ten weeks.

'Ten weeks! Ten weeks and they still haven't broken her spirit? Well, she might make a quarry yet, ' he thought.

Speaking in English, because she only spoke Italian and some English, he said, "I want you to listen carefully. You have one chance of escaping from here and going back to Italy."

The girl looked at him and tried to shake her head.

"Free her hair and ungag her," he ordered, standing well clear.

As soon as she could she tried to bite one of the eunuchs.

"That will only get you more punishment," Ramzy El-Najjar remarked conversationally, "I don't think either of us want that. Your only chance of escape is to succeed in the hunt. Let me explain; in simple terms the Emir and his friends hunt a woman on horseback with dogs. She has one hour start and if she can remain uncaught for a further two hours she is freed and sent to Europe or America with a small pension. If she is caught she is used by all the hunters."

"Rape?" asked the woman.

"If the woman makes it that. If she cooperates it is less arduous for her."

"What means arduous?" interrupting herself she continued, "No matter. Only my husband is permitted. If I let another in my body I die, that is my law in my country."

"I was not aware that death by stoning for adultery in accordance with Sharia law was prevalent in Italy?" Ramzy El-Najjar said sarcastically.

"Is the law in Sicily. Is not law of government, is law of people," she explained.

"My task is to train you to be a good quarry. The best I have trained are in England in freedom now."

"What is quarry?"

"The hunt?" he looked for confirmation that she understood, "the hunt chases the quarry, like a deer or a fox or a wolf."

She thought for some moments and then in a much softer tone of voice she asked, "I can be free? You not lie?"

"I will never lie to you," said Ramzy El-Najjar, "It is not easy to be free. I will train you and it is possible. You can be free, but it is not easy."

"No rape?"

"I will not lie to you. If you lose, rape. Today, rape. After today no rape except after a hunt you lose."

"Who rape me today?"

"I do. I always use the women I train, and if you insist — it will be rape."

"I not let you."

"You will be used and you will be abused by me today," said Ramzy El-Najjar with finality.

He knew from training women, horses and dogs that the first thing to do was to establish that you can impose your will on them; only after that is it possible kindness help the learning process.

"Whip?" the woman asked.

"I will not lie to you. If you need it, the whip will be used. I will decide if and when it is needed. These men will whip you if you do not obey them in the harem," Ramzy El-Najjar confirmed.

"They rape?"

Ramzy El-Najjar laughed, and said, "They cannot rape. They feed you and they wash you and they supervise some exercises, but they have their jobs because they are castrati."

"Tutti castrati?" she asked indicating the eunuchs with a sweep of her head.

"All."

This evinced a great howl of laughter from the woman which quickly turned to hysteria. Ramzy El-Najjar slapped her face and she stopped at once, her laughter turning to a quiet sobbing.

"I ... worry ... long ... time ... so many men and ... and ... and ... all castrati," she sobbed.

"Eat now, and you will always eat well here, and later you can come to my bed," he offered in as kindly a voice as he could muster.

"Never."

There was no mistaking the steel in her voice.

"Then it will be in a frame like this," he replied and left her to be fed and washed by the eunuchs.

Returning an hour or so later, when the eunuchs had fed her and bathed her and put her into the whipping frame again, Ramzy El-Najjar asked her, "Did you eat well?"

Rubina had to admit that she had, then he continued, "Will you come to my bed tonight? You do not have to be active in the sex, but you do have to let me have your cunt and arse."

She didn't think for an instant before she said, "Never!"

Shrugging his shoulders, he released the hinge mechanism and she was bent over the padded centre of the frame with her rear end at exactly the right height for him to enter either of her passages. Thinking that she must be something special if ten weeks of 'persuasion' by the Emir's eunuchs had not broken her spirit, he decided to try his own brand of persuasion. Oiling his fingers, he proceeded to run them through her labia slowly and sensuously, while talking to her in a low but persistent voice.

Over and over he said in Arabic, "There, just there, that's where it's nice to be stroked. I bet your husband did this a lot and you loved it. It really makes you want to come and a big warm sausage inside you would help a lot."

It did not matter that she did not understand what he was saying; the hypnotic effect of his voice and the gentle arousal of her vaginal entrance and her clitoris soon had Rubina's love juices oozing gently from her cunt. He used these juices as a lubricant for his fingers and kept on with the titillation of her most sensitive membranes. It did not matter what words he was saying, the effect was to relax her tense body and the clitoris became erect in spite of her obvious resolve that she would not enjoy this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.