Hunting Delights
Chapter 17: Punishment

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Punishment - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Early the next morning Zubeydeh was awakened by a eunuch roughly shaking her shoulder. This was so unusual that she thought that the harem must be on fire at least. The eunuch didn't deign to answer her questions so she knew she was in trouble again for some reason. Reviewing the previous evening, or as much of it as she could remember, she could not think of anything which might warrant Ramzy El-Najjar's displeasure.

Displeasure there certainly was because without waiting for a bath or any preparation, or even a wash, she was dragged to the stairs down into the punishment area and pushed along. When she did not move fast enough, her legs received a quick reminder from the eunuch's whip that she should move quickly.

In the dimly lit punishment room she was quickly cuffed at wrists and ankles to the same vertical X frame used to hold her before. Once again, as when she first arrived here was no warning and no explanation before the multi-tailed whip descended on her. This time it struck her shoulders, her arse and her thighs in quick succession. Her screams would certainly have wakened any dead bodies within the palace as she again felt the multiple lines of burning agony across the whole height of her torso from knees to neck.

When she quietened down a calm voice asked, "Why did you disobey me?"

Recognising it as Ramzy El-Najjar's voice, she replied, "Master, in what way did I disobey?"

Another stroke of the same whip across the small of her back sent her off into screams again.

Again when she recovered herself a little, Ramzy El-Najjar asked, "Why did you disobey me?"

"Master, please, no more pain. I do not know how I offended you. Please tell me, that I may avoid offending you again."

"I will leave you now to think for a while. When I return I trust you will have remembered your disobedience. If not perhaps another few lashes will make your memory work properly."

The dim light was extinguished and she was left hanging on the frame, her back in considerable pain and with a full bladder. Time seemed to stand still and an eternity had passed when she finally gave up the impossible struggle and let her bladder go and felt the urine run down her legs.

More time passed, an uncountable eternity, and then the light returned, startlingly bright to her eyes, though in fact it was no brighter than before.

Again the question came, "Why did you disobey me?"

"Master, I ... I..."

Zubeydeh was at a loss for an answer. She had no idea what she had done wrong and certainly had had no intention of disobeying. She racked her rather imperfect memory of the latter parts of the previous night's party to see if she could remember any orders she had not been able to obey. She could think of nothing, though the memories of the last couple of hours were very hazy.

Pain returned as a jet of cold water sprayed over her body and washed away the stale and dried urine. As with other such rooms the world over, the Ruby Palace's torture chambers were built to be washed out with a drain in the floor, which sloped so that blood, urine, or other messes could be swilled away. Although Zubeydeh was not aware of it, the Ruby Palace was more modern than most in that an industrial size waste disposal unit was installed so that solids, even including bones, could simply be sent down the drain into oblivion.

When she was washed down to Ramzy El-Najjar's satisfaction, the whip stung the back of her shins with no warning.

"I specifically told you to appear at the party in harem dress and to be available to each and every guest or group of guests as required. My words were 'just like last time'. Why did you dress in western clothes and go through that absurd exhibition of a dance?" he asked.

Zubeydeh wondered what she could say to minimise the punishment to come. She decided that the old adage, 'when in doubt say nowt' would serve her best, and remained silent.

"Turn her over," came the peremptory order to the eunuch and she was quickly turned so that her back was painfully resting on the X-frame.

That was bad enough but she realised that this meant that she could be whipped again from head to toe on her most sensitive parts. She shuddered in anticipation of the blows and the pain to come. Then the frame was hinged back so that she was in a back-breaking position with her hips thrust forwards and her arms and legs pulled backwards. Where the hinged section pressed into her back the whip marks vied with the backbone for which could hurt the most and she began to sob and moan. Swinging the whole frame down backwards almost made her vomit, but it quickly became apparent that the purpose was not more whipping, though the result was almost as painful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.