Hunting Delights - Cover

Hunting Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 16: More Novelty

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: More Novelty - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Zubeydeh had been surprised on her second day at the new harem when all her Western clothes arrived, neatly packed, at the new harem and were handed over to her. When she asked the eunuchs when she was supposed to wear them they indicated that it was most unlikely that she would ever have the opportunity. She remembered these clothes, and dimly remembered some of the night-clubs the young Prince Abdullah had visited with her when they were in their mad phase in London before she got pregnant.

When the next set of evening preparations started she asked the eunuchs whether this was for the Master, or for his friends and when the party arrangement was confirmed she determined to do something different this time. Something to please her new Master even more. She selected some items from her western wardrobe with care and explained to the eunuchs what she was going to do. When they objected at this departure from the usual practice in Kobekistan she demanded that they ask Ramzy El-Najjar for his decision. As she expected, they caved in at once, but made it clear that she was on her own. Any approbation they would accept, but any wrath would be on her head and on hers alone.

As she slipped into the banqueting room, Zubeydeh wore a long wispy black night-gown that clung so closely to her figure that every detail of what she wore beneath it was clearly visible. She had chose a simple white brassière and knickers and they showed through beautifully. Lace panels down the sides of the garment confirmed the colour of her underwear. She guessed, rightly, that these men were unused to seeing western underwear and would find the concealment of her treasures more titillating than nudity.

For a little while she wandered round the room greeting the guests for all the world as if this were a dinner party in Buckinghamshire, though the appreciative gropes she received were much more blatant than the little touches of polite English society. She neatly avoided being grabbed by any of the guests, promising each that she would be back to see him, especially him.

Then Zubeydeh disappeared into the corridor for a few moments and then returned in another of her night-gowns just to show off and model a little more. She looked extremely seductive and yet unavailable. This one was a long clinging one with more lace than satin over her breasts. Also she had discarded the brassière and the erect nipples showed through the surface of the completely opaque silk. After another circuit of the room, allowing the material of her night-gown to be fondled, along with a little of what was hidden by it she returned to the door and clapped her hands for attention.

"I know you want to move on to more interesting parts of the evening, so I'll just go away for a few moments and get ready," Zubeydeh said and with that she slipped out of the room again.

Ramzy El-Najjar watched her spell-bound.

'So this is another and different example of the sort of pleasures an Emir has in his harem, ' he thought, 'I wonder what comes now. She isn't just going to return naked and let them fuck her, that's for sure.'

From hidden speakers a slow piece of western music started, much to everyone's surprise. The visitors were clearly intrigued and had no wish to rush things. They had heard all about the threesomes and thought them a little decadent, but knew that this was a concubine to two Emirs and wife to a Prince of the blood royal performing to her utmost and each of them was certain that she would be his before the night was out.

When the music started, Zubeydeh appeared in a short black western dress, wearing stockings and strapped shoes. There was even a small spattering of applause, applause for a woman from these jaded old roués! She began to dance with slow sensual movements some of the men knew from expensive night-clubs in London and New York. She danced for each man there for a few moments and she wove through the room but keeping an untouchable distance away.

When she had danced right round the room and each man had been favoured with a bold smile, she reached behind her and slowly lowered the zip on her dress; the collective tension rose as the shoulder straps on her dress slipped away from her shoulders. Slowly, she allowed the dress to slide down her body revealing a short opaque black silk slip It was clear, by how she moved and how her excited nipples were outlined by the thin black satin, that she had not replaced her brassière.

The comments and cheers and looks from the guests confirmed that this was more exciting than a mere orgy with a willing woman would have been. Zubeydeh enjoyed teasing them and wanted to make them putty in her hands so that later when they rutted in her body they would still remember the dance and perhaps, for once, realise that it was a human being they were using, not just an available warm hole. She played with them a little as she danced, teasing them further with the thin straps on her slip, bending forwards to show more of her firm creamy white breasts and occasionally lifting or twirling the hem of her slip to show her brief white knickers.

Ramzy El-Najjar was sweating; even though this woman was his to used morning, noon and night if he wanted, he was still a little worried that she might not finish the strip-tease.

The music changed to a sultrier piece. Zubeydeh moved an upright room chair from the side of the room and posed with it. She sat down and leant forward so that much of her beautiful breasts could be seen, even the edge of the areolae. Then she reached down to remove her thin strapped shoes and even more of her upper breasts became visible. She stroked her black sheer stockings, then she lifted one leg and some of the visitors could see the strip of white knickers hiding the pleasure grotto between her legs. Sensuously she removed one stocking, taking care to give all the visitors another little flash of the knickers between her legs. Zubeydeh played with the stocking for a few moments, before throwing it aside where one of the visitors caught it.

Zubeydeh lifted her other leg to remove the other stocking, again moving slowly and seductively but this time opening her legs a little wider so that the visitors strained their eyes trying to see through her white knickers. Zubeydeh coyly smiled back at the appreciation and was well satisfied that they were peering to try and imagine what, if they had stopped to think with their heads instead of their penises, they would know they would see soon, and the like of which they had seen thousands of times.

Wearing only the silk slip, the white knickers, and her suspender belt, Zubeydeh played the coy virgin for a while. She stroked her beautiful legs so that the watching old men thought that they could almost feel their smoothness. She raised the hem of her slip as if by accident for a moment to taunt them a little more with the flashing white of her knickers. She placed both feet up on the chair to expose the crotch of the knickers even more. Teasing them more and feeling that she had them exactly where she wanted them, Zubeydeh massaged the insides of her thighs with her legs spread wide.

Sensing that the tension she had created was wearing a little thin, Zubeydeh bent forward to distract the visitors with her breasts and, making sure her slip just covered the front of her knickers, she very slowly pulled them down over her thighs. She watched her adoring, enthralled audience as she removed her most intimate piece of clothing without revealing so much as a glimpse of her shaven cunt. The knickers slipped down over her knees and off her feet quickly; she bent to retrieve them and held them up triumphantly and tossed them towards the waiting guests. Nobody moved a muscle and Zubeydeh knew that she had them in the palm of her hand. Yet if one of them had so much as clicked his fingers, the eunuchs would have had her naked, splayed open and available to him in a matter of seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.