Hunting Delights
Chapter 14: Sharing

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Sharing - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

A few days later, Amelia wasn't sure exactly when because time seemed endless here in her solitary suite and she had lost count of the days of her new life, she was again carefully bathed, perfumed and oiled ready to please a man. Again the eunuch fingered her clitoris until she was on the verge of coming, and then eased her anus open with a succession of intrusive fingers until that, too, was considered ready for immediate use. She had never understood why the eunuchs did that. The arousal would have mostly dissipated by the time she was in his bed and had finished the knee kissing ritual; then it would all come back anyway while she was sucking him.

This second visit to her new Master was slightly different from the first; how different she was soon to find out. She was taken to a different door, though still one on the bedroom corridor, and was pushed in through the door which was only opened slightly to allow her to slip in and, unusually, the eunuch did not accompany her into the room. As she looked round her the door snicked shut behind her.

She looked round and saw that she was in a huge room set out for a Roman-style banquet, with half a dozen low couches on each of which a naked Kobekistani man lay being fed, or being fondled, or both, by a slave girl. All were whole men, mostly fairly old but each was still equipped with a potent manhood; each of the girls servicing them was smooth-bellied with no visible vaginal entrance at all. Clearly they had all been cut and completely stitched up, the urethra being re-routed during the operation into the rectum to use this as a common passage to the exterior.

The air was heavy with musky scent and sweet-smelling pipe smoke. Amelia's eyes watered slightly as the heavy air stung them. Ramzy El-Najjar lay on one of the nearer couches and waved her over to him as soon as he noticed her entrance.

"Here's the one I mentioned," he announced to the general company, "This white Christian one will squeal in her own rutting pleasure the whole time we are shagging her ... except when her mouth is full, of course. She loves it in every hole and can't get enough sex. She quite wore me out when I last had her for the night."

"And you are offering her to us?" asked one of the men.

"All and any of you can use her exactly as you wish, except that you must not damage her seriously," came the disturbing reply, "I wager that between you you won't wear her out if you all have her all night."

Zubeydeh's body started to throb with sexual anticipation as she contemplated a night of interminable sex, interrupted only for whipping or other tortures. She felt a small orgasm start just at the thought of all these men fucking her. She was not to know that her supper earlier had contained a stimulant which even now was combining with her own inclinations to make her into a total wanton. Unbeknownst to her, the Emir had planned all this and he knew that while the strongest aphrodisiac can do nothing for a genuinely frigid woman, natural tendencies can be much enhanced by the judicious use of pharmacology.

"Who is she? Where did you acquire her?" asked another man who had not been at the sale.

"The answer to that is even more interesting than her utter wantonness," came the host's reply, "She is Zubeydeh, the mother of our esteemed Emir, may he live for ever."

"You sly old goat," one said, "I never knew you had that much money to spend. What was it? Twenty two thousand?"

"Well, I don't have that sort of money any more, but I bitterly object to being called old as I still have time to recoup even more money," commented Ramzy El-Najjar, "She will be worth much more soon. I intend to sell her on when she has produced a daughter and the price someone will pay for the Emir's mother and his virgin half-sister as two separate lots is more than I can contemplate."

"You've already started the child?" asked one.

"Who knows?" Ramzy observed, "I may have, or you may fill her tonight, or one of the others. I don't care who does it, I just want to be able to sell her with her breasts flowing and a daughter sucking them. The significance of the lottery for seats will now become apparent; she will now be brought round to demonstrate to each of you in order of seat number, what is different about using a concubine to two Emirs and head wife to a Prince. I assure you it is different from the ordinary concubine one might buy for a few hundred Kobesti."

A eunuch took her by the hand and led her decorously to the first divan where, to her horror, the smelly old man who had tried her arse in the auction room and had bid for her was waiting. His unclean smell was appreciable from some feet away, even through the scent and smoke. Her worst fears were realised when the eunuch pushed her to the ground in front of him and she was presented with a large penis smelling of stale urine. Heaven only knew what was in the slime hanging off the end of his circumcised helmet.

Ramzy El-Najjar unwittingly saved her from vomiting on the honoured guest by making a crude jibe, "Did nobody ever explain that babies don't get into a belly through the mouth? They get in the same way as they come out, through the cunt, Faysal."

"You mean we can really fill her box? I warn you my concubines only have to look at this and they are carrying twins," came the riposte.

"You should check your eunuchs better," interjected one of the others.

Lying back on the divan, Faysal said to the eunuch, "Stick her on there."

A second eunuch joined the first and Zubeydeh was lifted by the armpits and the knees, neatly folding her in the middle and opening both her nether orifices wide. With practised ease they swung her over the old man and lowered her on to his erection so that it went straight and true deep into her womb. They then started a twisting and jiggling motion which evidently was most enjoyable for the old goat and which made her cry out in pleasure. It did not take many seconds of this for the combination of the movement imparted by the eunuchs and the clenching of her internal muscles in her first orgasm of the evening to provoke a climax in the old man and soon there was a squishing sound and spots of escaping jism flew everywhere on the down-stroke.

At a signal from Faysal the eunuch lifted her clear of the divan and set her down again on her feet with dribbles of sticky white goo on the inside of both thighs.

"I thought as much," said a voice.

"What do you mean?" asked another.

"It takes two eunuchs helping before Faysal can manage it."

There was laughter all round, except from the scowling Faysal who remarked to Ramzy El-Najjar, "Nothing special about her. I expected at least a square hole or three entrances or something, the way you went on about how special she was."

"It isn't every day you get to follow two Emirs and a Prince into a cunt," remarked the host trying to placate him.

"And an auctioneer and several of his assistants, don't forget them," grumped the older man.

Meanwhile Zubeydeh had been led to the couch where the other serious bidder, the dealer in women was lying.

"Ah, yes. The English wife of the Prince Abdullah. Well your English arse will suit me. I don't fancy following Faysal's filth into you. Turn and bend!"

She dutifully turned, opened her feet about three feet apart and bent to touch the ground.

"Better trained than some, at least," was the grudging compliment as a very thick, but not particularly long prick spread her sphincter to its limits.

He thrust into her without preliminaries and with no regard for her feelings, either emotional or physical. That alone made her quiver with excitement; here was another man who knew how to use a woman. A hand snaked round her hip and her clitoris was firmly pinched between finger and thumb making her jump and squeal in pain; the resulting movements were evidently what her rider sought, for he squeezed even harder and she bucked like an unbroken horse. Then she felt his spurting cock twitch within her and that helped her along to the region of sensations where pain and pleasure mingle and she came again, giving tongue as was her habit.

There were cheers as her second user of the night slid from her arse with an audible popping and pushed her so that she fell sideways to the floor. She lay still for a moment as her own pleasures subsided and received a kick in the ribs for her idleness.

"Not so well trained if it has to be told to clean my prick," remarked her tormentor, motioning for one of the slaves to do it.

"We need to keep score," said Ramzy El-Najjar, "That's three for not pleasing Faysal and six for not licking a prick. Total nine so far."

Everyone in the room, including Zubeydeh, knew exactly what he meant. Nine strokes of the whip as punishment for her shortcomings and there were still four men to be satisfied. Another quiver of excitement passed from her arsehole to her cunt and thence to her nipples at the thought that she was being exploited by men who knew what they wanted and were determined to get it, whatever it cost her.

"A thought," said the host, "She will get messy with our, and her own, juices if we go on like this. Later that won't matter, but first time round a clean hole is desirable. I'll have her cleaned up a bit."

The eunuch hustled her out to be given a fast douche and enema and when she returned a whipping bench had been brought in; immediately she was pinioned on it face down ready for her first punishment. As she lay there contemplating the mixed feelings of excitement at the concept and dread of the practice of being punished for trivial offences, an argument raged above her as to the advisability of splitting her punishment. One school of thought wanted each user to punish real, or imaginary, infractions immediately they were detected. Another group, apparently led by the man who had drawn number six, were suggesting that later users would find only an unconscious bloody pulp on which to slake their lust.

The inevitable compromise gave everyone the worst of all possible worlds, especially Zubeydeh, in that she would be punished to a maximum of two strokes by each user at the time of the infraction and a score would be kept of the remainder. So she was to have four strokes now, and five were to be reserved for later. Her back would certainly be agony by the end of the first five men and the ten strokes they would give her, so that number six would be a painful experience and might well not get much reaction from her; meanwhile the extra strokes clocking up on a scoreboard somewhere would also prey on her mind and thus diminish their pleasures. She let out a loud scream, just to get their attention.

"Who hit her?" they asked each other.

"Nobody," she said, and then started to lie like a trouper, "Listen, this is not how His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, or His Magnificence, the Emir Ibrahim would have arranged it. His Magnificence, the Emir Ibrahim told me that he always kept score of punishments and told the girl concerned so that she could contemplate the retribution to come. Then he used her while she was still able to concentrate on pleasuring him and she would work harder in the hope of being let off some of the punishments. Then he could concentrate on enjoying the punishment which was a different kind of pleasure. 'I never mix my pleasures, ' he said to me, 'neither is satisfactory if you do.' I only mention it because you asked me to show you the difference in an Emir's harem, and I have been in two such harems and two Emirs' beds."

Much to her surprise they accepted both the validity of the argument and her claim that the Emirs had discussed such matters with a mere concubine. It seemed that they were like little boys in awe of some mighty power and could not doubt what was reported to be that deity's opinion. Then she remembered the punishment for misrepresenting an Emir, which was to be skinned alive in the public square and then left for the dogs to eat the now exposed raw meat. If one of these men had said to another 'The Emir, may he live for ever, said such and such, ' it would be unthinkable for the hearer to doubt it.

The third man ended the discussion by lifting his kameez and pushing his prick between her arse cheeks. He rolled it in there for a few moments and then eased it very slowly into her arse.

Conversationally he said to the friends surrounding him, "I do not look for a quick fuck. I like it to last, so I start slowly in her arse and then, when I get close, I move to the cunt, which is usually slacker and so I last longer."

"How long?" demanded one.

"Half an hour easily," came the boast.

"A hundred says you cannot last half an hour without stopping moving and without coming."

"Done."

'This will take a long time, ' she thought, 'especially if they all try it and all go two or three times.'

As he settled into a rhythm of slow movements in and out of her arse, she found herself reacting again and she started to move in time with him to enhance her, and incidentally his, pleasure. A sharp slap on the rump attracted her attention.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.