Hunting Delights
Chapter 13: Acquisition

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Acquisition - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

When they reached the building that was their destination and Zubeydeh felt the shade and cool of a building around her, the blindfold was removed. She was taken by the eunuch and his master to the ante-room of a harem, almost identical to that of the Emir's Golden palace, except that the scenes on the walls were much more explicit and illustrated scenes of a much more sadistic nature. The romantic, pleasant sexual love shown in the Golden Palace was here replaced by scenes of pain depicted as a means of achieving pleasure. Amelia felt both frightened and fascinated by them. She stared each in turn, imagining herself as the woman in each one. She remembered the pleasure inherent in being used in whatever way he chose by a Master who had, as this man undoubtedly now had, total power over her and felt a frisson of delight pass between her clitoris and her nipples and back into the depths of her being at the thought that she might be whipped first, or even while she was sucking her new Master. After all, why would his harem be thus decorated if this were not his penchant?

"Down," said the eunuch and she knelt, dipping her head slightly to allow the expected penis into her mouth.

Nothing came as she knelt there, so she braced herself for a blow on her shoulders. Then her new owner spoke.

"Is that what they teach you in an Emir's harem?" he sneered, "Down in this harem means legs apart and straight with your head level with the hips and hands behind you opening the arse. That way I can use whichever hole I want. Now down!"

Quickly she rose and took up the position ordered, with her mouth slightly open and her arse held wide; only her cunt was not open, but it was almost dripping with her juices.

WHAP.

She heard nothing until the strap hit home, catching her exactly down the opened arse crack, stinging the rosebud there, but applying infinitely more pain as the end curled under her cunt and the tip caught her clitoris. She came half upright and staggered several paces forward in her agony, and the reward for that was another sneered comment.

"Don't even teach you to stand still, don't they? Well you will stand still here, or we repeat the blow until you do. Now get down again."

Again she took up the required position.

WHAP.

This time she only moved her left foot half an inch or so.

"Better, but still poor. We will deal with that later."

The man strode off, leaving her uncertain as to whether to stand or remain bent. The pain was still excruciating, but the thrill of a truly brutal master using her for himself and totally oblivious to her pleasure sent an unexpectedly sharp quiver of excitement through her. Even her Emirs, for she had been used by two, and the son of one of them, even her Emirs had not been so ruthless and had not made her feel so dominated.

"Up," shouted the eunuch, slapping her arse, "We get you ready for life in this harem now."

After she had been bathed and shaved, but without perfume or oil, she was led down some stairs and into a dimly lit underground room. The room contained a wide variety of implements which she assumed were all used for torture. Some, whips, canes, thumbscrews, nipple clips, she recognised.

Of most of the others she had no inkling of the purpose, 'Nor, ' she thought, ddo I wish to find out.'

She was led over to a frame she recognised, the familiar door frame whipping restraint which allowed the slave to be whipped front or rear and was often hinged halfway up to allow her to be bent for sodomy or rape before, during or after the flogging. It was supported in the vertical position by stay ropes from the ceiling. Her wrists and ankles were attached to it by leather cuffs so that she was held uncomfortably stretched in an X with her legs wide apart and her arms fastened to the two upper corners.

She had not noticed that Ramzy El-Najjar was already in the room and he stepped silently forward behind her, and out of her sight, so that she had no warning.

Hiss CRACK!

She had not had the slightest warning when suddenly a multi-tailed whip curled itself round her lower back and the upper part of her buttocks, with the weighted tips of the lashes curling round and hitting her belly and the lower curve of one tit. Immediately she felt innumerable lines of burning agony on her skin all at once and she could not even draw breath to scream. As she hung there choking and heaving for breath she thought she might die of the pain and shock.

Hiss CRACK!

The second blow arrived almost immediately and was lower, covering her upper thighs and the under-hang of her arse, curling round further to bite into the soft front of her thighs, her hairless mound and her lower belly. This time she heard someone's voice scream and scream and scream; only after some moments did she realise that it was her own voice. She hung there for some time, gradually recovering from the twin blows and subsiding to a heart-felt sobbing with her eyes closed. When she felt that she had regained control of herself and was about to ask who was whipping her and why...

Hiss CRACK!

The third blow was struck from in front, across the under-curves of her breasts, her belly, and her mons, making her feel that the whole of the front of her body had been dipped in boiling water from the just below the nipples to the tops of her thighs. Mercifully she passed out, but was revived by a bucket of cold water. Then they left her hanging for what seemed like hours until she was truly in agony from the strain on her shoulders before they released her.

It was the eunuch who released her and helped her along, as she had difficulty walking at first. As he did so, he thrust one finger up her arse and used that to hold her erect and to guide her.

"Master, was that punishment for my movement, or what else was my error, so that I may not offend again? And do the eunuchs here usually grope the arses of the ladies of this harem?" she asked.

A blow to one ear with the eunuch's other hand warned her of the perils of her position.

"I am the Head Eunuch here and I do what I please. It has been ensured that I cannot use you properly as Allah intended, but other pleasures I can take, and am permitted to take, and do take. As to your punishment, which I would call discipline, you gave no offence of which I know," he said, "The master may yet punish you if he was offended earlier. That was only the routine discipline applied to all new slaves here. It is to show you what the basic three strokes punishment is for breaking our rules. Of course more serious offences are punished more severely, and it takes at least twenty, and sometimes thirty strokes at one every half hour to flog a really recalcitrant slave to death. We do not strangle here."

This reply, above all, emphasised that she had been sold by her son, albeit at her own request, and the new Master was in total charge of her and could impose any humiliation and punishment he chose; moreover he had paid a fortune to buy her and would want his money's worth. She had seen his proclivities clearly painted on the walls of his harem, so she could expect to meet most of the instruments in the torture dungeon sooner or later, and probably sooner.

After Zubeydeh had been in the new harem for a week she had not seen a single other person, except for her eunuchs, and she was beginning to wonder why she was being kept in solitary confinement. When she asked the Head Eunuch he merely gave her an admonitory flick on the undercurve of left breast with his dog whip and ignored the question. Being a sensitive part of the body it hurt far more than the force of the blow might have suggested and it was two more days before the mark faded.

She had to admit that she was living in a well-appointed suite which bordered on the sumptuous. There was a huge bed, a large bathroom with a bath big enough to take two or three swimming strokes in, and a smaller sitting room equipped with DVD facilities. There were no television channels available and the selection of DVDs was limited to concert performances of orchestral music and some children's selections. She actually found herself enjoying watching The Magic Roundabout and remembering the happiest days of her son's childhood when he had adored Ermintrude the Cow. Somehow the son who had sat at four years old and watched these puppets and their childish stories seemed a totally different person from His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, who had fucked her arse in his harem only a fortnight after becoming Emir. The difference was not just one of age, because a week before his accession he had been home for the weekend and he had still been her little boy, albeit twenty-three years old.

After ten days there was a change in the routine. The eunuchs washed and perfumed and oiled her thoroughly and she knew from that that she was to meet her new owner; they would meet in his bed, naturally. Her orders were clear, she was to enter quietly and to kneel at the foot of the bed ready for his orders. If nothing was said in ten seconds she was to kiss her way from the foot of the bed to his penis, then she was to suck that until her master indicated something else for her to do. She would not be clothed at all, not even in the jewellery which was his preferred harem attire, as her master did not wish it.

The only problem for her was that he would not permit her to have an orgasm until he ordered it. It had been ten days since any of her holes had been filled, as even dildoes were denied her, and she was already excited at the prospect of being fucked, probably three ways, by her new Lord and Master. In such circumstances, pleasuring a truly dominant and all powerful Master, she would find it extremely difficult to hold back her arousal; normally she would come time after time. Moreover, the eunuch who had oiled her cunt and arsehole had fingered her bud until she was on the verge of coming just from his manipulation.

As Ramzy El-Najjar was pondering the puzzle of why Zubeydeh had been entrusted to him by the Emir and was deciding to question her as to her exact sexual history, the door opened and she was brought into the room by a eunuch. She walked calmly to the foot of the bed and knelt there with her forehead on the tiles, waiting to know her new Master's pleasure.

"Up," was his first, somewhat unexpected order.

She quickly rose to her feet and waited quietly for whatever was to come. The thought that this man had laid out an unimaginable sum of money for the privilege of owning her, body and soul, excited her enormously, and she knew that the oiling of her cunt had been totally unnecessary; she could already feel her own love juices leaking down her thigh, provoked by the sheer thrill of being wholly in the power of a man who would use her as he wished and, she fervently hoped, completely and often in every orifice before the night was over. It never for one moment occurred to her that her son, the Emir, may he live for ever, might have planned the whole thing.

"Tell me," he demanded, "how much of what the auctioneer said was true?"

Zubeydeh decided that now was a time for ... diplomacy was the word she wanted.

"Master," she essayed, "I do not have a good command of the beautiful language of Kobekistan, especially at the speed and with the deplorable accent of the auctioneer."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.