Hunting Delights - Cover

Hunting Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 7: A Wife

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Wife - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

After the arrival of the new Emir, Ramzy El-Najjar expected that he would not be sufficiently senior to be allowed to petition the new Emir within the first few weeks of his reign. His post as Master of Quarry to the Emir was, like every other appointment, subject to renewal by the new Emir, and he might not even want to hunt at all, who knew? It was not that he wished to petition for anything in particular, but that it was the status-enhancing thing to do to have an audience, possibly even a private one, with the new Emir. Naturally everyone wanted one and the assistants and deputy assistants in the Palace were having a high old time extorting bribes even for the privilege of speaking to those higher in the chain of command who might be able to help to arrange such things.

It was with some surprise and considerable envy that he heard that his friend, and brother of his Head Wife, Ghada Baroud had been called to the Golden Palace, reportedly to meet privately with the Emir. Ramzy El-Najjar was entirely at a loss to know why his friend had been singled out for such an honour. Later that day he was utterly astonished to be called to the Golden Palace himself, though only to see Kamal Qumsiyeh, the Head of Protocol to the Emir. Still the Head of Protocol could, presumably, arrange an audience if 'persuaded' by a suitable inducement to do so.

Ramzy El-Najjar was finally convinced that he had lost all of his senses when he was told that the Emir wished to host his wedding in three days time. Now convinced that this was some mistaken identity, Ramzy El-Najjar explained that he was not planning to marry again in the near future, but was firmly told that the Emir had decreed that he would marry Selima, Ghada Baroud's daughter, who had been given to the old Emir as a present some months earlier. This was an enormous honour and Ramzy El-Najjar wondered whatever he would be expected to do to repay it.

Kamal Qumsiyeh explained that it was all dictated by protocol and that one concubine had to be married out of the harem on the accession of a new Emir by some ancient tradition. Neither the liar who had just invented it, nor the newly-appointed bridegroom believe a word of this tradition, but it was well understood that the Emir had done something which seemed reasonable to him and crazy to his subjects, so a tradition had been invented to explain it.

'Probably half the traditions in the world started like this, ' reflected Kamal Qumsiyeh as Ramzy El-Najjar accepted graciously.

'I wonder what she's like?' thought Ramzy El-Najjar, 'Cross-eyed and useless if he's giving her away.'

Then it occurred to him that Ghada Baroud would not have given such a one to the old Emir, so he might be getting a new woman that was worth having.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.