Hunting Delights
Chapter 4: Man Of Substance

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Man Of Substance - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

After his father died, Ramzy El-Najjar used a few of the youngest members of his father's harem, but then steadily sold off all the concubines and replaced them with his own choices from the auctions. His father's wives he had housed in luxury in a separate enclave within the harem and then he set about building his own family as befitted a man of some property. He let it be known that he was looking for a wife and there were a few discussions with the fathers of marriageable girls, but nothing came of them. Either they were too low in commercial status for him to entertain the idea of marrying them or they were too high in social status for their fathers to consider him seriously as a son-in-law; some even contrived to have both of those disadvantages.

On the concubine front things were better. He visited several auctions and brought back three concubines who were quite attractive and were experienced. One was being sold, it was rumoured, because the Head Wife of her owner wished it, and the other two had belonged to older men who had died and were, presumably, enjoying their allocation of virgins in paradise. He also bought a virgin younger daughter from a poor family whose name was Zelfa and who was being sold because of their poverty and because no husband had been found for her. She was some ten years younger than his own twenty-nine years, but that, he thought was about right. Later in life, his father had had concubines who were only a third of his age, but Ramzy El-Najjar was certainly not into small children; time enough for that when he was sixty years old.

When he got Zelfa back to his harem and the eunuchs had shaved and perfumed and oiled her, he had her sent to his bedroom to try her out. If she was indeed a virgin then she had been a cheap purchase, if not he would have words with the auctioneer. Ramzy El-Najjar watched with interest as she was led into the bedroom and to the foot of the bed in which he was lying. She stood there, obviously unsure of what to do next.

"Well," he snapped, "Get on with it."

The only result of this was that the girl broke into a flood of tears. He considered the picture she presented. A slim girl with breasts which some would consider too small but a nicely rounded arse. Long dark hair and big brown eyes. A plump mons which had been meticulously shaven. A woebegone expression and tears running down her face.

"Don't you know what to do?" he asked.

"Master, I am to please you, but I don't know how. My mother just said I was to let you do as you please with me. She didn't tell me anything about what to do if you just lay there and said 'get on with it'. I don't know ... hooo..." she tailed off into crying again.

He jumped out of bed and moved round towards her. As she caught sight of his proud and erect member her eyes widened in horror.

"That, that's what you want to put in me? It's much too big."

"Nonsense," said Ramzy El-Najjar, "There's plenty of room for it."

Turning her to face away from him he pushed her down so that her shoulders were on the bed and her arse high in the air. Moving her feet apart with his own feet, he put the glans between her labia, gripped her hips and thrust himself right up inside her in one lunge. The girls screamed as her maidenhead was shredded, and would have fallen but for the grip he kept on her hips. Pumping eagerly, he soon came and filled her virgin womb with his extremely virile seed; as he finished he hoped he had not made her pregnant, since he had no wives at the moment and he didn't really want to have this one as his Head Wife, or even to marry her at all. The efficacy of his baby-making was proven some weeks later, when she was shown to be pregnant, and he knew that he had only come in her cunt the once. The sex he had had with her after that first defloration had mostly been sodomy, though she sucked him a few times, preferring it to having her arse reamed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.