Hunting Delights - Cover

Hunting Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3: Rewards

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Rewards - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Hajji Mansur El-Najjar was a more than average devotee of the prophet. He had, as the honorific implied, made the pilgrimage to Mecca and took the teachings of the Koran seriously. It had worried him that his eldest son, Ramzy El-Najjar, might pollute his body with masturbation. The conviction that a young man of eighteen summers needed to ejaculate twice daily at least was a medical fact as far as the father was concerned; it was the same as urinating or eating, if it was not done something would go wrong in the body. As a solution to this problem he had assigned two older concubines who were about ready to be disposed of as past their sell-by date to perform this service for the young master.

Accordingly, Ramzy El-Najjar's sexual needs were dealt with by there always being a naked concubine waiting on his bed, head down on the pillow, knees apart, arse high in the air for him to use in either hole whenever he came from the bathroom, morning and night. While this was a method of slaking his urges, it was not very inspiring to the young man. He yearned for a beautiful young concubine to serve him as though she loved him. Thus it was with considerable pleasure that he lay in the luxurious bathroom attached to the guestroom in the Golden Palace and allowed the bath girls to wash and pamper him. As they dried him he stroked the breasts of one of them, although he could see she had been cut and sewn up completely. Her belly was smooth where other women had labia and a vagina.

Curious, he asked, "How do you piss?"

"Since they cut my clitoris and sewed up my vagina, I piss through my arse, Master," the girl answered, "If the Master wishes I will demonstrate."

"No, that won't be necessary, but what if you become pregnant?"

"The ovaries were also removed when I was prepared for this job. It was an expensive operation but my parents willingly paid when I was told I could work here in the harem of His Magnificence, the Emir Ibrahim, may he live for ever. It is the dream of every girl in my village to get such a job."

"Didn't you want to be a concubine?"

"Oh, that would be impossible. I was not pretty enough or clever enough and my parents were poor," she replied wistfully, "Occasionally a visiting Master might use me through the remaining entrance, but not often."

Avoiding the obvious plea in her eyes Ramzy El-Najjar moved quickly into the bedroom where he slipped into the huge bed and lay on his back in the middle. With due ceremony two eunuchs escorted the two women into the room. Moving as one they came to the foot of the bed and stood, eyes downcast, awaiting Ramzy El-Najjar's orders. He had certainly been taught the proprieties of such an encounter and merely nodded to the escorting eunuchs. At this the girls gracefully descended to their knees at the foot of the bed and started to worm their way up the bed under the covers.

Each woman appropriated one of his legs, kissing it, licking it, and rubbing her ample breasts against it as she worked her way up towards the head of the bed. As she reached his knees, one of the women tickled him and he squeaked in surprise. Immediately the eunuchs stepped forward and administered a sharp WHAP of their whips on the still exposed buttocks of the girls. As Ramzy El-Najjar watched in the ceiling mirror mounted on the four posts of the bed, the olive-white orbs quivered in pain and a clear red line appeared on each wriggling rump. He felt his already hard prick rise further at the sight.

"Again," he said, more to see what would happen than out of anger.

WHAP-AP.

The two strokes landed almost as one and a second red line appeared next to the rapidly darkening one on each rump.

"Enough," he said and the women continued their attentions to his legs.

After a few minutes of this pleasant ministration the women reached his genitals. One took his penis in hand, and then mouth, and then throat, while the other gently lifted his scrotum and licked and sucked his balls. A young and relatively inexperienced man cannot stand too much of this, and so it was that his first orgasm of the night flooded straight down the throat of the woman sucking his penis. She did nothing to delay this result because she knew that a young man such as this could easily manage three or four ejaculations in an hour.

When he recovered his composure it was to discover that the other woman had relinquished her attack on his testicles and that two tongues were simultaneously washing his prick clean of all the mess his climax had left on it. Satisfied that it was clean, the two women continued to kiss their way up his body towards his nipples. Somehow a pair of hands were fondling his prick and ball-sack at the same time as the women were moving up and he rightly concluded that this was another shared endeavour.

When they reached his nipples they worked on those for a while, sucking, licking, gently nipping with their teeth; all the time the hands were working on his now restored prick. This was obviously a moment when he had to decide what to do next. Looking up into the ceiling mirror he could see that the covers had come off his legs and his prick and balls, with their attendant hands, were clearly visible, as were the striped arses of the girls. As he watched they were wriggling provocatively.

"Ouch," he said as one of the girls nipped a little too enthusiastically.

WHAPAP.

The ever alert eunuchs applied a third corrective stripe to each pair of arse cheeks.

'This is getting to be fun, ' thought Ramzy El-Najjar.

'We're in for a night of flogging, ' thought the women.

Before he could order more punishment the women looked at each other and then moved as a well-trained team. One turned quickly and presented her arse to the ceiling mirror, high above Ramzy El-Najjar's chest as her mouth swooped on his penis again. The other supported herself half across his chest so that her tits hung temptingly before his eyes. One hand held her upper body up in the air so that the nipples just touched his chest as they swung; with the other hand she started to finger her partner's arse and cunt in plain view of the young Master. That decided him.

"Arse," he said and immediately they moved again, one helping the other to lower herself on to the tent-pole of a prick, dropping her rectum neatly and easily over it.

With a little assistance from her partner, she bounced herself up and down, causing him to piston in and out of the narrow passage. As she settled into the rhythm, Ramzy El-Najjar beat time by slapping her on alternate buttocks with his open hands. This went on for a pleasant interlude and then he tipped the riding girl off his body and on to the floor. The eunuchs had decided by now that this visitor wanted to see pain, so they stepped in again at some imagined error and laid on wit their whips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.